Veeky Forums feels

Get the fuck in here brehs. What thoughts haunt you in between sets, when nobody's watching. Open up about your Veeky Forums, or other demons

Other urls found in this thread:

getselfhelp.co.uk/step1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though I've lost 10kgs(22lbs) I still feel like shit. I have more self hate than I was fucking fat.

when*

My oneitis is dating an ugly spic, literally want to kms lads

Why would she even date outside her race?

>see woman
>get angry she isn't immediately having sex with me then and there

I wish society wasn't so sexualized

Going to travel to watch the eclipse and visit family, but the weather is predicting thunderstorms on eclipse day. FML.

I'm in love with a girl that's unavailable and she's my best friend. We were friends for a while but I fell for her over the last few months. I would give anything for her. I would do anything for her. And the best part is that her bf is a dick who doesn't care about her. The girl that's most precious to me in the world is being fucked by someone who doesn't see how special she is.

And he's a skinny little fuck. I hate my life and I hate myself. I don't even want to lift anymore. I want to die.

Welcome to the endles cycle matey, best you can do is have someone reality check you every so often to stop you from going crazy. I lost 52kg in a year (115kg to 63kg, 182cm) and have never felt fit or slim

Social issues and a business professional

>Good at my job and getting things done
>Bad in social situations where I am not the center of attention
>Meeting business lunch this week
>Had to try normal conversations with new people from work/business partners and things didn't go so well
>They know each other so they just want to talk to each other the whole time
>I don't know anyone, so they just leave me out of it....
>Started panicking during "fun events"
>Everyone looked at me and knew I was uncomfortable...

Been trying to clear out my mind for the past few days
Although, I'm back at work today and feeling much better
Social situations + me = shitty week

Lots, lots and lots of fish in the sea. You know how 90% of people are actually pretty nice when you get to know them? Yeah, women are like that too. People are great in general, just go out and meet more people and women, you'll see that people are great, of course with flaws but overall, people are nice and want to be liked by others, just like you :) I think people are born good c: but they make mistakes, and that's okay :) Don't worry about it man. I'm sure you'll find another girl you find out is a great person too, and be happy man :)

I've got friends but I don't see them much. No gf either so no reality checks I guess. Congratz on losing 52kgs though, I hope I can lose that much too.

I met the girl of my dreams and went on a few dates with her. Literally felt like we were created to be together. Never had as good of a time with anyone else before. I thought she was supposed to be the one

Then she ghosted me, and now it's been 2 months since I last heard from her.

Oh well.

There's nothing wrong with sitting in a conversation and not really contributing, it's a bit odd, but people won't care too much. If you find a natural part of the conversation where you have an opinion or something to say that's interesting/humorous/kinda funny (doesn't have to be hilarious, just enough to get a few smiles), you can shoot it in if it feels natural. If the moment passes, you just have to quiet down or you'll seem like you're trying to force your way in.
Don't worry about it man. Some convos you don't have too much to add to, others you'll be the main man in.

Thanks but it's too late

Once I'm sober enough to get off the couch I'm gonna shoot myself. I don't belong in this world. Fuck her, fuck him and fuck me.

Hey pal, that's happened to me before. You'll get stronger, learn to not fall in love so easily.

The gf's eating disorder. She was shaking this morning. I just wish she'd eat.

>race this race that
wonders why she's not with him.
ok lad.

I know, I'm trying. Thanks user.

Knowing that no matter how much I lift, I will always be second place in the eyes of the woman I love.

Hello leftypol, fuck off

Jesus fucking christ, this has to be an attention thing.

>not hating racemixing is now extremist
o i am laffin

well i recently started injecting oxycontin and my habbit skyrocketed
it went from about 80mg daily to about 170mg daily in a matter of 2 days
goodbye life i guess

i should go try hipthursts, but im too shy

Lose all contact with her m8, you dont want to be in the friendzone if you respect yourself. It will only bring you pain.

used to snort and smoke before btw

hey user i know this doesnt mean anything from an anonymous poster i just want to tell you to please check in to a recovery clinic right now. or make your friends lock you in your room for a few days. i was addicted to first oxy then heroin for about 2 years and getting off was one of the hardest things i've ever done. there's light on the other side, user. i never thought there was, i knwo what its like being addicted. but there's light over here. please. get help now.

good luck and godspeed.

Oh well. Better than shooting someone else tbqh

Son, you can't leave this world until you've deadlifted at least 585, and have swole af traps.

how do you put up with that? how long have you been dating and was she always like that?

>she said she would never leave me
>left

they always do user

they always do...

we'll all find someone who we can love, and loves us equally in return.

we're all gonna make it one day lads.

>Said she missed me a lot
>Said she really wanted to see me again soon
>Hasn't said a word for almost a week
Should have seen it coming

Finally got a girlfriend.

Nothing has changed.

there's this cute shy girl I've been exchanging looks with at the gym

I've been fantasizing about her a lot lately. her thighs drive me fucking wild.

We've been dating for almost a year now and it's rough. She's always been like this and her family hated for it. Medical bills were pretty high for a while and she was the punching bag for everyone's stress. She has distorted vision too which is a heartbreaking combination. She doesn't feel hungry when she's hungry and she's afraid if she eats too much she'll get fat. It's not too hard to sit her down and convince her to eat and I'm so glad she doesn't throw up like a lot of people with her disorder does.

there's this cute shy girl I've been exchanging looks with at the gym

I've been fantasizing about her a lot lately. her thighs drive me fucking wild.

take her to the gym?
she can eat like shit and not worry about getting fat if she spends 2 hrs lifting shit

I miss her lads

going through the same with my fiancee, im putting all my rage in the gym. And getting myself disciplined to work, study sleep prepare meals etc.
If I have a few minutes to spend thinking i become so very sad

We go on walks together but she's always going to think she's fat. She was worried because she gained 3 pounds. It sounds stupid but it's a mental disorder. I was thinking about bringing her to the gym with me though, she's always been really interested in fitness.

>fiancee
Uwot? Your fiancee is dating a spic?

>Send my gf a friend request on Facebook (just got together like a week or two ago)
>She didn't add me
>Its been 3 days

She's really nice but sometimes has these weird things she does that make me doubt if she's even into me or why she wants to be my gf at all. All this stress makes me resort to drinking like 2 or 3 days a week.

>Getting together with your ex
There's your first mistake.

I guess ex-fiancee lol

I feel you bro...

What? She's not my ex, we met like 3 months ago been dating a while and now she's my gf.

close enoigh

Sorry man, when I read got together thought you meant after a break up.

I feel like an asshole, but why date this girl? shes always been like this and its been a single year.

I'm not the same guy as the guy whose ex is dating a spic.
But I feel him since my ex fiancee had been fooling around behind my back.
I thought it was perfect, talked about kids and how to raise them

>with your ex
Where did you get "ex" from?

All good man

Hey, same problem here. Do you think it happens BECAUSE we fall too easily or it just happens regardless

I did for the longest time too user, I used to cry about it sometimes.
She left me last September, never even really said goodbye, she just walked away from me and I never heard from her until May.

I thought time would help but it really didn't fix anything, maybe made it hurt a little less. What really helped me was going out, it takes your mind off it. Get out with friends as much as you possibly can, go take up a hobby or go do one you already have. This last month I've been out doing something every day and I only just thought about her when I mentioned I'm over her in some /sig/

I don't even vent about her when I'm blackout drunk anymore either which was my 'thing' for about a year

Fair question. I knew her before she became my girlfriend. We were always really affectionate and caring towards each other. She was getting over a guy ghosting her and I was already dating someone. Never really saw her like that until I ended it with the other one (I got tired her complaining constantly and being too lazy to fix her problems) and caught feelings for my current gf. She means a lot to me.

It happens regardless I think. some people (me included) just fall in love and than create this 'perfect' scenario even though if you had looked at it more rationally it wouldn't have been that perfect at all and it wouldn't feel like something of that much value was lost either.

I've learned to not fall in love easily anymore after 2 relationships that fucked me up and wasted a lot of my time.

Fellas, you have to learn to not invest so much emotion into bitches.

Love yourself, love your dog, love your close bros. Don't even consider loving a bitch until you know every facet of her life and personality.

>GF is gone and it's my fault.

Came together about a year ago, I liked her at the time, but nothing special it was more for the convenience I guess. Ergo I neglected her and acted like a bit of a dick. About two months ago realise how much I actually like her and how I've been a terrible person, immediately start trying to be nicer. Too late and she slips away about a month later. Got into uni yesterday, should be a great day, but saw her with another guy on a ons at a nightclub and the pain of how much I fucked up has come back. Guess I have learnt my lesson.

>Want to stop thinking about her
>Go on dates with other girls
>Still think about her
I'm fucked

what is happening in this picture?

Mental Veeky Forumsness is on topic right?

For years now I've been feeling like absolute shit, I fake being happy in situations that I should be genuinely happy. I can barely drag myself out of bed and think about killing myself everyday. Even though I know things are going to get better in about a year, I can shake this cloud I have over me, I can't hold a conversation except with very close friends (all vets).

What should I say to my doctor? Has anyone on here actually gone to a doctor to see if they have depression?

I started a /k/ thread in a similar vein to this one, for /mil/fags. Yes, mental health has been ontopic since 2009 iirc.

I haven't seen a doc for depression, but likely they'll put you on SSRI's if you describe the symptoms. Maybe try Cognitive Behaviour Therapy? I've heard that helps some anons

Must've missed the thread

I'm trying to keep it under wraps user, a series of events has landed me living back at my parents place and the last thing I need is them freaking out about all this, even though they'll probably find out eventually since we're a bunch of broke niggas living in a tight spot and I have 0 privacy. What is Cognitive Behavior Therapy

She most likely has a std or is infertile. Damaged women race mix. Move on. She's useless.

Antioxidants for dopamine receptor protection.

gf and I of a year and some broke up last night
don't feel sad so much as just empty and emotionally drained. It was a mutual thing where we both knew we loved each other but couldn't keep hurting each other with the way things had been

also unemployed for the time being while I wait for my master's thesis to get approved.

unsure whether to get a bitch job to get my mind off things or just lift until the pain goes away
> tfw the last thing we ever said is that we still love each other

How do I into:
>just go out and meet more people and women

>have oneitis at work
>never ask out since she's 10 years older and I know it will never work out, want to keep my job stable too
>she's dating skinny turbomanlet
>I'm irrationally upset about this

HOW DO I REWIRE THIS BETA BRAIN FUCK

>be 18
>be 250lbs overweight but at least im 6'1
>I'm gonna train now and get fit
>fast forward 3 years later
>im now 300lbs
>ok now im really gonna train to get fit
>fast forward 3 years later
>now im 350lbs
>ok this is it, if I dont get healthy im gonna die
>fast forward 2 years later
>im 310lbs now but I can't get underneath 300lbs
>Weight constantly fluctuates between 308 to 312
>25 years old now
>never made it

Missed gym for 2 weeks in a row now. Never gonna make it.

Gonna be alone forever Veeky Forums

>tfw not at all happy where I live
>Barely made any friends in the city I study in
>Most friends are in different cities
>Feel pretty lonely most of the time
>Be in Canada entirety of July
>Have the most amazing time there
>Meet tons of great people
>Date 9/10 qt
I'm honestly considering moving there. I'm seriously having difficulties seeing myself in this place for another 5 years, waiting to finish my Masters.

fuck man i feel you. Im in the same situation and the only thing thats gets my mind off of her is lifting and hanging with friends. I want to just completely forget her, but we have mutual friends and she goes to the same university as me. I haven't talked to her in 3 weeks I kind of want to reach out, but I dont think I should.

For you bro just stay busy with whatever you can do. Maybe even try banging a few hoes. If you guys are meant to be then somehow you will end up back together.

Think it's wrestling, at least looks like it

Based sobriety-user. (not him)

>first season of gym after 8 months today
>i'm weak af, literally struggling with one (LMAO) plate in bench press
>struggle with every single exercise

i swear to god i'm never taking long term vacation again, i feel like i went from Piccolo to krillin

>If you guys are meant to be then somehow you will end up back together.

thanks brah, that's exactly the conclusion that's been keeping my head above water

I don't think you should contact your girl. No contact is the best policy to keep both of you from getting hurt

getselfhelp.co.uk/step1.htm
Seems like BS and feels like it at first but genuinely helps. Have to stick with it. It's effort but better than nothing.

Only drink water and black coffee, it's a start

25 is still a good age. Go full autist with diet. Count every calorie and you will lose weight. Main thing is starting. First few days will be hardest.

>Missed gym for 2 weeks in a row now. Never gonna make it.

Don't miss it for 3 weeks then. Simple as. The damage has been done, don't exacerbate it. Be sad about it if you want but don't skip gym again.
You can still make it, you're nowhere near too late

Most beta post i have read on Veeky Forums and thats an achievement. Get it together dude

I'll probably see a doctor first to confirm before trying L-Tyrosine, right now I mostly just smoke pot when Im feeling like particular shit

I'll check it out, I get anxiety real bad

I'm addicter to browsing the internet and wasting time with my smartphone. Would it be better to downgrade or is there anything that can help besides locking the internet browser?