How the FUCK do I make this taste good without adding loads of calories to it?

How the FUCK do I make this taste good without adding loads of calories to it?

Cook it in chicken stock

XD
>being this clueless

hot sauce

mustaard

pepper

frank's red hot.

>bulking on rice

jesus christ just find a chick and suck on her titties you stupid idiot

I'm cutting that's why I don't want extra calories
>inb4 cutting on rice
Its the only complex carb that doesn't make me feel and look bloated as shit, but it just tastes so bland

why would he be worried about adding extra calories if he was bulking on it you fucking mong

maybe he doesn't want to become a ham beast you fucking retard

do you have to eat brown rice? There are lots of kinds of rice

I hate brown rice

Fry it with olive oil and garlic. Just google fried rice its an asian staple thing

Put chicken in it.

n oyou dont have to all rice are basicaly the same. the macro's arent far appart dont be a fucking fag oke just eat rice or ask your mother wich one she uses

Have you tried a very small teaspoon of brown sugar?

I mean, doesn't /load/ it with calories, but it's not that healthy.

holyyyy shit i take that back dont add brown sugar.

honestly pepper is your best bet.

Make pilaf you fucking moron

just eat white basmati with a little of olive oil, I can eat 1kg a day of that shit

>eating for taste

1. eat white rice instead you
2. buy soy sauce

high quality shoyu (soy sauce)

20ml soy sauce per 150g dry rice.

2 tsp of low sodium soy sauce

Cook it in chicken stock

Salt and fat are the cornerstones of good tasting food. I think a little butter tastes best but even vegetable oils will improve the taste of rice that has almost zero fat. Salt how you like.

ever heard of risotto?

you are welcome

salt and spices.

Scrambled egg whites and some salt

you don't eat that useless mass of carbs

>he thinks all food needs to taste good
What are you, an 8 year old girl?
Stop being a pussy and eat your rice.

This

no pain no gain, just think of something else while eating eat, and just eat it, thats the alpha way

fpbp

butter

Pilaf, use veggies and duck fat
Still weird af you need to eat as much there are so many sources of carbs its hard to stay away. Eat some bananas for example

Where my balkan bros at?
I just put a teaspoon of this delicious chemical shit while it's cooking and that's it, glorious rice ready.

2 teaspoons of coconut oil and salt. Soy sauce is a meme for dicklets.

stop eating rice then?

Instead of having salmon, veggies, and rice just have salmon and veggies. Youre fucking retarded OP.

THIS

FUCK EVERYONE ITT YOU FUCKING NEVER-GONNA-MAKE-IT FAGGOTS

Brown rice is recommned as the GI is lower than white rice. If you dont know what GI is it is the glycemic index; the foods with higher GI spike insulin level and have a potential to create extra fat in your body.

Cool meme

hot sauce

If you buy those premade sauces they are like 50-100ckal per 100g. That is not a lot.

cook it in chicken or vegetable stock with some veggies, carrots, peas and onions are my go tos

seriously this.
treat food as sustenance.
food is just a vehicle for gains.
taste is all mental.

A friend of mine swears by pic related, although he uses vanilla whey instead of unflavored. Gonna give it a try next time my oats run dry.

Ever heard of pico de gallo? Your welcome.

milk

Cook in the following:
> No sodium containing chicken broth
> Salt lightly (so you can determine how must sodium is contained within your rice)
> Use 1 medium shallot

Or

> Soy Sauce

Or

> Hot sauce

Or

Mix it with whatever kind of meat it is your're eating.

Interesting, I might actually try this. Have you tried it yet?

Literally autistic
Eating is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Its our duty to make the most out of every meal. What a sad life you must lead, all gainz and no joy.

but what does the scouter say about its power level?

I haven't, as I basically do the same recipe with oats instead of rice. A little variety might be nice though, so I'm giving them a try next time I run out of oats. Like I said, a friend of mine loves it.

Nice, you said basically though. Mind sharing your recipes for oats (since they're basically the same thing)? I've never eaten oats nor rice like that, but now want to. How does it taste?

I normally have a protein shake before bed, but could mix it in with my last meal of the day to enhance my "rice game" significantly.

I get joy from things other than food.

I have a feeling you probably don't...

>make oatmeal
>add whey, cinnamon, other flavorings, and fruit
>enjoy
It's not complicated, user. I personally prefer my oats chilled overnight, but if you want them warm be sure to mix your whey in well or it'll get lumpy.

>Eating is one of lifes greatest pleasures.
Spot the fatty

White rice has literally the micros of ice cream. Apart from parboiled rice, there is nothing left of the nutrients. Brown or parboiled are the only ways to go

let me guess, you started lifting 3 months ago and now make stupid edgy posts about "willpower"

This.

food is fuel. Needing everything to taste delicious is what fat people do.

stop and shop salsa is 10 calories per serving and is delicious on rice

>soy sauce
Enjoy your estrogen!

Be asian kek

Fuck off those starchy ass foods and get into more veg, eat as many carbs as you want (nothing processed tho, no fucking bread) and eat fruits instead of desert

Fuck I'm in the same boat.

Trying to lose weight but godamn this shit taste so bland its even worse than water

How do you think it would work with rice?

Garlic, lots of it.

Stir fry it with a crushed garlic and then once golden add water until its creamy

All gainz is right

>you think 1 teaspoon of soy sauce raises your estrogen levels

kys

It's all perspective, OP. I grew up a poorfag, so I just ate whatever I could, regardless of taste. Having the calories in me was just more important than being picky.

Learned to love natural foods, and peasant dishes (which are ideal for bodybuilding diets), whereas all the spoiled cunts got hooked on sugar like a black man to crack.

Just go cold-turkey off all junk, to make sure your body knows that this is its new life now, and it better learn to like it.