William le Conqueror was more French than Louis XIV

By the time he was born, Normans had interbred with the locals for seven generations, without any renewal of Danish blood
So William the Conqueror was something like 85% French and 15% Danish genetically speaking

Meanwhile, Louis XIV was 50% Spanish through his mom

Willian WAS NOT a french

>didn't know english so he forced the english nobility to speak french and only french
BASED FROG

*Guillaume le Conquerant

>be louis xiv
>marry a spanish bitch
>spend the next sixty years fighting her family members
fucking based

WE WUZ WILLIAM, NAPOLEON, CHARLEMAGNE AND SHIET.

Eramos Luis XIV tho

Damn

Delete this.

lmao do the french really have any notable french leader at that point kek
their only glorious times is from non-french leaders

lmao do the others european country have any notable history at that point kek, their only glorious times is when France and England were fighting each others

Why are Brits so averse to ruling themselves? When they ran out of Frenchman they invited a Dutchman and then a family of fucking Germans to rule.

>William: Danish
>Napoleon: Italian
>Charlemagne: German

Kek

Would you trust an Englishman with such power?
They are inherently expansionist and warmongering, given the reins of supreme government and the Englishman would've swept a tide of brutal war through Europe until everything is destroyed and civilisation undone.
On the otherhand they are good with money and trade

Charlemagne was Belgian

>""""""""""rule"""""""""""

Monarchs still have power

Lionheart: French

>Lionheart
>ever doing anything notable except appearing at the end of the robin hood tales

his antics during the 3rd crusade are pretty noteworthy

can both of you please shut up and stop applying modern borders and concepts of nationalism to pre-enlightenment history because you can’t visualize things outside the context of a fucking paradox game

>both of you
>links 12 people

>/thread

I’m referring to french and english nationalists.

I’m sure one guy will reply with some shit like ‘im not even french xd’ but you get the fucking point.

Not even sure there's any French person in this thread
Just because someone aknowledge Normans were French doesn't mean this person is French

Those denying it are mostly bongs tho

It is typically the French, however that insist that all English knights until 1453 were French

This.

Not really
I'm not French in the slightiest, yet I love trolling bongs on their French heritage because it never fails to make them mad

I wish this board had flags, it'd be hilarous

I actually reckon that most of the people who poke fun at the English for their French ancestry are actually German

You're literally the cancer of this board as I described.

>everyone i disagree with is a paradox nerd