So a bunch of nerds on Veeky Forums were arguing about this image...

So a bunch of nerds on Veeky Forums were arguing about this image, some say the crease in her midsection is some kind of malformation and is gross, some even going as far as saying she has ribs missing or some shit, others say she is just extremely toned and that's just the crease in her muscle/bone/whatever showing because she is leaning back at such an extreme angle
We were hoping someone who'd had actually seen a Veeky Forums grill before could help out, preferably someone could find a similar picture as a proof of concept

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/54928098/#54929036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some autism from the [spoiler]shitflinging[/spoiler] discussion to help get you guys caught up

lol nerds are feggits

that's not autism, its correct you absolute fucking retard

kys

link thread

Those pants are riding veeeerrry low, that thing you see is her adonis belt stretched out, it's all cricket.

>toned

also fuck off back to reddi/tg/

>We were hoping someone who'd had actually seen a Veeky Forums grill before could help out
The girl in the OP is not by any means Veeky Forums.

That's her v taper

How fat are you neckbears not to know what a hipbone looks like?

By tg standards she is
Its from last night but I'll see if it's still around, I'm pretty Veeky Forums retarded despite being on here two years

Hip bone for sure possibly coupled with some definition on her oblique.

>it's obviously hip bone, maybe some definition of the oblique.

it's still up on the Veeky Forums hosted archive, but the guy's posts were deleted
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/54928098/#54929036

That's just her 'adonis belt' made up of transverse. Internal and external oblique muscles and in the middle her rectus femoris muscle or 'abs'. She's just low body fat and has a little muscular base.

Also she looks absolutely fucking hot.

Autism is arguing about this in the first place and going as far as making that image. So yes, it's autism.

>two years
you should be lurking for about 3 years before having confidence to post.

It's about 2/3rds of the way down

>Rectus femoris
>Straight muscle of the femur

Non anatomists get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuark it's closed

Lol fuck I'm drinking, I meant rectus abdominis

Veeky Forums should really bully Veeky Forums more and give them noogies