Cheap Meals

Im a student, so money is tight but i still want to bulk, is there a website or something that shows cheap, high protein, high cal recipes ?

Im working with around $7nzd a meal here, have just been buying fast foods like subway and pizza

cook you idiot

>Go to grocery store
>Buy chicken, PB, brown rice & bread, oats, etc
>FUCKING COOK YOUR SHIT

Eggs. Turkey bacon. Peanut butter.

Rice, beans, chickpeas, whatever green shit vegetable is cheap, oats, peanut butter, cheap fruits. You get the picture, go actually look around nigga.
Bulking is a meme unless you purposely want to get thicc and don't mind extra bodyfat. If we're talking about gaining muscle, but without the fat, go heavy weight (like 80-90% of 1RM for 3-8, low reps), eating at maintenance calories but in a protein surplus. Don't be afraid to carb the fuck up either.

If you arent eating for less than 4 bucks a dinner, and 3 each for lunch and breakfast, than you suck at budgeting, grocery shopping, and cooking.

Don't buy single meal items (a 1 lb bag of rice will be a part of 3-5 meals, a dozen eggs will make between 4-6), and buy fresh, cheap ingredients. And eat kinda boring and repetitive.

>have 3$ a day to spend
>budget everything I have to pay for the lights, room, and my extra expenses.
>literally living on nothing, barely eating.
>buy protein, 20lb bag of rice, eat this for 2 weeks straight, still hungry all of the time, bad protein farts, nogf.
>getting gains
>decide to cook my food more often than just eat rice and whey protein
>find youtube channel that cooks food and can be done for multiple people
>decide to have room mates start pitching in for lunch/dinner (morning and late night classes every day bro)
>start cooking up bomb meals for everyone by just following the directions

Look up brothers green eats on youtube, they have really easy meals to follow and now I cook like a GOD

>if your life isn't comparable to mine, regardless of circumstances and context, you suck
Lol fuck off man, food costs different amounts in different places. Everyone in this thread is saying "buy chicken" for instance. Well nigga guess what, in Canada chicken is like $10 a pound, good fucking luck bulking on that with a budget.

Where are you from? in palmy there are a few whole sale shops which are cheap as fuck. also pack n save have some good deals on meats.

Im sorry you live in Canada.

What's something that'll last me 3 days for meals? Right now I eat a mixture of lean beef, black/kidney beans, peppers, onions and corn for lunch at work for 4 days.

When I'm off for 3 days I eat veg and rice and I'm hungry again in 30 minutes. It's gotten to the point where I'm eating fucking MREs. HELP

Hunt some geese or somalis then

Teriyaki chicken
>cut chicken thighs put in bowl
>add soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and tobasco
>let it marinade for a half hour
>grill or fry
>serve with brown rice or broccoli.

I heard melanin is god-tier pre-workout. Can Veeky Forums confirm?

You can get packs of meat for less than 10 dollars

for breakfastpeanut butter and jelly sandwiches (can buy them together for liek 3 dollars), eggs, oats

microwavable brown rice, turkey breast, turkey bacon. you probably dont have a oven/stove but if you do chicken breast or ground turkey, fish is good to, could buy it fresh and cook it yourself or you could just buy breaded

for lunch i usually just take brown rice, throw in a bunch of meat (combined the meat is like (80g of protein) and throw in some brocolli, cauliflower, and asparagus.

dinner is usually the same

>

>soy

Enjoy your estrogen!

Isn't lamb/mutton cheap as fuck in new zealand?

Thanks user, i should ha e clarified for other people in thread. I was looking for dishes, i know all the ingredients just arent creative enough to come up with my own dish

the sheep there are for making sweet sweet love to not eating

LENTILS
Oats, rice, wheat, wheat protein, beans

>falling for the "soy increases estrogen" meme

I bet you drink milk, which has actually been proven to significantly increase estrogen levels.

phytoestrogen retard.

barely any places sell mutton and lamb is like $20/kg for something that is kind of lean

>not living with your parents and getting all the tasty food made ready to eat for free

Do you even NEET?

>not eating fermented soy
It's like you guys want to eat junk food.

>not eating 6 eggs per day minimum