Ideals

aka faggotry containment thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brittenelle/
parajumpers.it/en/grizzly-17wmpmjckse01-768.html
backcountry.com/parajumpers-right-hand-special-down-jacket-mens?CMP_SKU=PJM000P&MER=0406&skid=PJM000P-BUS-S&mr:trackingCode=E05191F3-2F8F-E611-80FA-005056944E17&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&CMP_ID=PLA_GOc001&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&k_clickid=e7769d7a-5755-4227-a002-ce02da75fb63&gclid=CjwKCAjww9_MBRAWEiwAlaMJZsXg4TjdLjOLkT1DHZRxBliA_c4Vxm9HMigC6Et7ppozpNAApKafMBoCk2QQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cut this down to once a week...

9/10

>/10

So you want to be Jesus with a bad fashion sense and an asian girlfriend who plays autistic guitar??

In a nutshell yes

Are you already 6'3 or do you have some plan to grow to that height?
3/4
2/4
4/4

would you a ginger guy?

>Ideal body
some athlete or fitness youtuber who has been doing sports for years and/or is on low doses of roids

>Ideal hair
picture of a guy with a way better face than me from a professional photoshoot with 3 different stylists, a lights guy, a professional photographer, and touchups in post

>Ideal style
picture of a lanklet wearing a simple Uniqlo-tier dress shirt and pants that would look utterly ridiculous on my "ideal body" but fuck it

>Ideal girl
literally any 9/10 that happens to have my preferred hair style or skin color

meh body, meh hair, good style, great choice in women

too ripped/body?, good hair, meh style, good women

good goal body, good beard, well groomed but slightly silly hair, clothing too tight, "type of girl" lacks personality

good body, good hair, boring "classic" style, odd taste in women but who am I to judge what the heart wants

too otter desu, shitty hair that seems like "tryhard" to be wise and loud, good style. odd mix of girl but it kinda works

Basic

Spotted the welshman.

Am 6'3" but need much more muscle
Orcs are tip top taste friend

10/10 would save the gentiles with
(btw gonna need that style pic)
5/10 meh girls, and hair bodies are weird proportions
8/10 vanilla is still a flavor don't let fags argue with you
10/10 PRIME genetics for the next generation
4/10 hair is a bit too tryhard to look like hermit/prophet mode clothes are meh girls meh body a bit of a low goal
10/10 would hang out with on my lawn with beer and 100+ degree sun
9/10 missing something
8/10 the grill and the tatoos could be better and the hair is memey but okay
M E C C A

E

C

C

A

I love your goals but the resolution gets worse every time

Itt: faggots think they can achieve the aesthetics of male models by working out, styling their hair and buying overly expensive clothes

It will never change your face.

my autism can't be contained in a 4mb file

>hair-haircut/ hygiene
>style-buying clothes you like and maybe tailoring a nice suit
>grill- social status/money
>body-work out if it's really unrealistic then gear
weird dude it's almost like no one mentioned face (which also gets better as you lift and lose bf + drink more water)

apparently girl on bottom right died of a stroke :(

That's a handsome man on the bottom left. No homo.

you like dead girls?

Veeky Forums informed me his name is Ben Hill

more like made this before she died and cbf changing it

>those proportions
given his long femurs and short arms, he'd be terrible at everything except benching

Does people often call you the basic bitch?

thot destroyed, returning to base

Spend less time on instagram. Your soul will be better.

wtfareyoudoingonthisboard/10

instagrambrainwashed/10
your goal body is fake you do not belong here

uwu

7/10. Nice but not too impressive body, good hair but a bit scraggly beard. Style is nice and comfy. Girl is kinda basic.

6/10. Body is achievable with roid, otherwise present a less extreme example. Hair is fine, especially if beard is included. Style is beach bum tier. Girl is thicc and juicy, although buzzcut on a girl is a turnoff, unless you're just trying to get away from extensions and weaves, in which case I understand.

Body, hair and style is basic but still fine, work together but you won't stick out of a crowd. Girl is excellent though, so 7/10.

5/10, and that's just for the girls, without them this would be a 3/10. Style would be fine without the logos and shot, hair and fine, but body need a real world example for comparison.

Okay body, nice hair although high maintenance. style is kinda meh but girl is excellent. 6/10.

7/10 still. Need more style unless you're a drug dealer sitting inside all day, in which case you need to upgrade your girl.

Good body, meh hair, meh style (tight fitted suits look weird on built guys). Girls are cute though, 6/10.

Juicy body, memish hair, meh style except for third pic, and good girl. 5,5/10

Wisdom and strength/10, would trade sexual favors for teachings.

Still a 9/10, I think you need to change the girl pics to something more substantial. You only get a sense for what you want through the text now, not the pics.

Great body, alright hair, basic carbon copy style, firm and juicy girl. 7/10.

I agree with the others, poison/10. Find some variety and less narcissism.

I'm still shilling the new template though, and someone better at shooping than me should add additional windows for other board themes. We should just make a Veeky Forums ideal template that includes all the ideal shit posted on different board and gather it together. Would encourage some cross-board movement and posting.

My contribution.

I'll rate you 10/10 just because you choose Visas.
You're a bro

kylie is a degenerate

Tidder.....

no u

Like the girl and the style...that jacket is fantastic

style is really boring. i have trouble rating these threads because style is always so boring. it's either just t-shirt and jeans or douchebag looking formalwear

style is douchebag. i like the short hair on the girl

stop living in 2d

you want to look like jesus?

zac efron's body looks terrible now. he has that leathery skin and fake looking muscles. do not want. brittany murphy dying is still shocking to me.

style is douchebag

love that hair. right picture style is ok, the others look like they belong on a yacht and go too far into douchebag territory

text is cheating

that you picked some body shots of girls is off putting

2d pls go

lol...i think

i love this template, i will try this next time

i like the top left hair, not the rest. style is ok.
are you /x/?

I need to find another goal body since I'm already close enough

Cool body. Good hair choice.
10/10 girls

i like that haircut but on the wrong face and if the texturing is not done right, it might look kind of /pol/

Definetly will try this next time I'll have an acceptable internet connection

Pretty good man

lol, why is that fucking guy dressed like a division agent

who's the white hair

brittenelle fredericks

instagram.com/brittenelle/

meh body and style, shit hair and "girl"

I like the style, good bodies, don't like the hair

Good body, hair, and grill. Shit style

Great body, decent hair, decent style. I like you.

god bless

why do you like traps

i accept that a lot of guys aren't going to like my short hair.

but i would like to know what you think is a good body for a girl?

the body is a little bit too much for me and i am neutral on the girl stuff, but otherwise this is probably the best one yet.

Very nice body, hair works well with body and style, style is cute. I get what you're going for with the guys, but the combo is very rare. 8/10.

>don't like the hair
sadly,that is the best someone can do if he is cucked by jewfro hair

>Indian girl
Top tier

GOAT tier

Memes aside, I'm searching for this jacket. Has anyone found it? I only see meme pinterest shit when reverse googling

hope you're joking on style

Nevermind, found it. But it's fuck expensive.

parajumpers.it/en/grizzly-17wmpmjckse01-768.html

The Broly tank top is something I would wear to the gym

If you are not indian kys, if you are indian 7/10

it's cheaper here but half of fuck expensive is still expensive.

backcountry.com/parajumpers-right-hand-special-down-jacket-mens?CMP_SKU=PJM000P&MER=0406&skid=PJM000P-BUS-S&mr:trackingCode=E05191F3-2F8F-E611-80FA-005056944E17&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&CMP_ID=PLA_GOc001&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&k_clickid=e7769d7a-5755-4227-a002-ce02da75fb63&gclid=CjwKCAjww9_MBRAWEiwAlaMJZsXg4TjdLjOLkT1DHZRxBliA_c4Vxm9HMigC6Et7ppozpNAApKafMBoCk2QQAvD_BwE

>girl

good taste

not indian (how many poo-lads try to dress southwestern)

rate plzerino

So this thread is about posting attractive people you want to look like.

guess what? It's genetics.

offputting how? Honestly I don't even really have a 'type' so I just put those

i hate jon snow's hair, but everything else is top notch

kind of bland for me

no to everything

i am a girl so take with a grain of salt.

i guess when I look at the girl pictures, i'm looking for a type and the more personality (based on what they're doing, room they're in, way they're dressed, etc) they seem to have the better - like the girl with the guitar was probably my favorite. Recognizeable celebrities also work well.

so just seeing a picture of legs and an ass just makes it seem like you just think of girls as some place to stick your dick.

>Tom Hardy in Warrior

my negro, we're gonna make it

Every time I see your post I'm surprised anyone gives you anything higher then a 3.5/10.

You're welcome.

9/10

shiet, i really into girls like you, would ask for date.

>it's a curry fever fag gets BTFO episode

where can i get that jacket

ah, I see where you're coming from. I'm not really attracted to anyone I've never met so it's impossible for me to choose a 'type'. Might change it up though, now you mention it.

nice to see someone else appreciates the budden

Hi Mohammed.

Who's the girl???

I'm not talking about your dress sense. Change your type of woman

Found the average man

Slight improvement, added camping backpack.

I'm too poor atm to be one of those regular "visit national parks, be an outdoorsman/woman and take scenic pics" type people but its pretty much the mainstream subculture in toronto/canada these days to juggle city and outdoors.

8/10 we could be friends

7/10 short hair is GOAT

6/10 for fashion for the leftmost (too douchey), otherwise quite alright

GOAT-tier

pretty good. you should come to toronto for indian QTs, although most are more middle-class compared to murican rich indians.

8/10 oly lifter ideals.

good hair style

are you european? different style than here somewhat

urbanite style is quite good.

doesn't seem unattainable, especially the hair

can't help what your attracted too mate
the fact that every white girl in my area is either
a a slut
b a knocked up religious slut
or c a heroin and or meth addict
and every latina in my area has already taken more white dick than a rabbi has left me wanting foreign women indian + white babies come out white looking the same cannot be said for blacks and asians
also indian grills are qtpies

Nothing wrong with the guitar you fucking faggot

i think this is the most effort put into a rating in the thread yet somehow doesn't get across whats actually wrong with that anons pic

That's because he gives opinion without the feedback of why. These threads are at their best when you're giving a reason for your opinions so there's something to digest and consider.

>Max B
my fellow African American

>black baltic brute body aesthetic
10/10 just for being unique
also brute aesthetics are always atleast a 8

you know how it go brother

Im mulatto so I just picked and chose what i like on either side. brutal is always my shit though

s-sauce on the horned girl on the lower right?

These threads would be the most hilarious in Veeky Forums history if people posted also what they currently are.

gay/10
his hair is the worst part of his face
7/10
8.5/10
4/10
9,5/10 good taste
7/10
8/10