That silent, eye-contact avoiding guy who shows up alone and lifts without a spotter

>That silent, eye-contact avoiding guy who shows up alone and lifts without a spotter

>he goes to work out as a social activity

Fuck you, I don't avoid eye contact.

I look at everyone...

That's me minus the avoiding eye-contact part. Who cares if I don't have friends or anyone to lift with... certainly not me

Why do you need a spotter if you bench at the squat rack?

>That 5y regular who still does this

>at gym
>usually don't speak to anyone, just put in my noise cancelling earphones and do my sets.
>when someone asks me something usually just do a head nod depending on what they say.
>Not wearing headphones this time into the gym, dont want to ruin my leg day workout
>check in at the front desk, fingerprint and what not.
>girl behind desk asks me what I'm lifting
>"Legs, you?"
Spergmode.jpg
>she smiles and gives me some bullshit about how she is going to later, maybe I should come back and hit legs with her.
>"n-no thats okay"

how bad did I fuck up

b-but my gym's rule says you can't make eye contact

>>she smiles and gives me some bullshit about how she is going to later, maybe I should come back and hit legs with her.
I've never seen a receptionist do this before, seems like it would be unprofessional.

Idk we're friends we've been talking for a while, should have mentioned that.

unless she was at least an 8/10 then not at all, fuck her for that

>Fake nutrition cereal and Cheez-Its on the shelf

Fucking this.
Why don't benches have safeties?

Much better than sweaty ballsack in the face.

She's a 9/10 for me, I'm way out of her league. if she knew what I ate and what I do at home she'd never talk to me ever again.

>6'2
>ass of a Goddess
>thighs as muscular and thick as mine
>side delts so sexy
>hips wide as fuckkkk
>tattoos all overrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck me I might be in love brah

>The Chad Sermon

>talks about himself all throughout routine, he will start over if he is silent for too long

>looks at everyone to make sure they are looking at him, pays owner to install mirrors so people on benches or in the bathroom can still see him staring at them

>he knows everyone in the gym already, he is never alone, new members get a free autobiography when they sign up

>hires 50 man squad of firefighters to spot him, other men sacrifice their necks to save him, body doubles are also exercising all around the gym to confuse the accident into attacking them instead. he is safe.

only receptionists at my gym are 50yo moms or 20yo women i could only imagine do powerlifting or i duno aerobics class?
the guy receptionits are all jacked but all manlets
but they all seem cool, managment forces them to say hi and bye

then u fucked up bruh

This is me but I enjoy locking eyes with people (mainly females). I am probably creepy to most. :(

>Same situation.
>Have a few workouts with her.
>She asks if I want to go out for a coffee afterwards.
>Point blank tell her she won't like me as a friend because my entire life is work, eating chicken and working out.
>Tells me that what she likes.
>It's at this point I realise she wants the diq.
>Have to tell her I'm married, just take my ring off for the gym so I don't ruin it.
I honestly thought she just wanted a lifting buddy.

I'd give you advice but you already know you fucked up.
I'll just let you know if you don't remedy it you'll definitely be in bed alone reflecting on that interaction 8 years from now.

>that would be me

And thats why I just work out at home.

At least you're at a point in your life where you have friends.
Mine all got shitty jobs.

I mean it's not like its the end of the world. We're steady friends. She occasionally gets off (surprisingly this is a "coincidence" every time) around the time that I get into the sauna, which I do without my shirt or shorts, just my undergarments. Always talks to me when she's putting up weights late at night, even when there's barely anything to put up, complimenting my body, and whatnot. should I ask her for her number next time I go in? maybe get drinks with her? I don't know what to do brah. I'm a frugal guy who doesn't like to spend money.

It's never too late to make friends. I met my current best friend on the bumble best friends side of the app. Good guys who lift and ride bikes with me. They even smoke me out and feed me too shit is so cash and they never ask me to pitch in. I fucking love being frugal.

>user why are you so quiet?

They exist, pretty cheap at that. Just bought a bench and bar crutches with safety arms for home gym. Combined they were under $200...maybe your gym is just cheap about it?

I never talk to anyone, so I never get asked stupid questions like this

n-normies btfo haha

Its tough hitting up girls if you don't want to spend money. You should definitely get her number at the very least though, if only to chat her up and see if you're still interested.

>that guy who gets a boner inbetween sets

yeah, that's me

>Inbetween sets.
Amateur.

Dude just fuck her already.. how beta can you be?

That's me. I probably look like a complete autist as I go completely ham for an hour. I'm not completely silent, though, I make some sound when I lift heavy to get a few reps in.

Why can't you just say you put in your headphones? Nobody cares that they're noise cancelling...

That was one of the funniest ones in a while, nice job.

>They even smoke me out and feed me too shit is so cash and they never ask me to pitch in. I fucking love being frugal.

You sound like a shit friend dude.

shit that is me

Bruh, they're not asking you to pitch in because they're not cunts.
You not asking to pitch in for it makes you a cunt.

If you thought that you're a complete moron. Men and women can't be friends. Someone always secretly wants to fuck the other. Always.

Plz no bully

>a weapon to surpass metalgear.jpg

>that guy who didn't go to the gym today but lies to his friends and says he did

someone end me

I guess I'm just really used to being the fat guy that hung around the girls.

>when someone asks me something usually just do a head nod depending on what they say
>how many sets you got left?
>nod

>That guy who goes to the gym and lifts weights and drinks water one sip at a time and wears shorts

>That guy who only does an exercise if the equipment is free and will simply skip it if its still occupied after his last set

I wish the gym was empty all day and night

dude just fuck her, she wants it. and don't be a bitch about spending money, that's the price of entry

>that guy who is a guy

I can't do this because my routine is setup in proper order to allow for exhaustion. If I skip the lifts I do and change their order my entire session will get ruined.

This, my friend, is why I go to the gym at 2 in the morning

>ohhh uhhhh so she took her clothes off and fucked me, is she into me guys?

>that one person who shows up to the gym and works out

>that guy who yells in the shower

>tfw have been going to the same gym for 1 year now
>recognize all the other regulars and they recognize me as well
>never talked to them nor have they ever talked to me
>the only guy i ever talked to is the 70 year old grandpa who is friendly with everyone, and even then he's the one who initiates the conversation