Which GOT lifting character are you?

Lets try something new. Which Game of Thrones lifting character are you?

Daenerys - You lift for beatuy and aesthetics. You dont care so much about strength. Sometimes you can be a little crazy when you took too much pre-workout

Jon Snow - You are brave and always add 2,5kg to your lifts every workout. You dont fear to die while lifting heavy because god will resurrect you. You also help others to improve their lifts

Sam Tarly - You fell for the SS + Gomad meme

Jorah Mormont - You lift to escape the friendzone

The Night King - You dont have any feelings and just lift for power. You take cold showers daily and walk around in winter without a jacket

Yara Greyjoy - You lift for girls

Rently Baratheon - you lift for boys

Oberyn Martell - You lift for girls and boys

Theon Greyjoy - You lift to become a trap

The Mountain - You purely lift for strength and compete in powerlifting. You are not a manlet

The Hound - You are not a manlet and you act very mean, but you sometimes cry between sets

Tyrion Lannister - You will never learn

Joffrey - You are a gym bully. No one likes you but people are scared of you so they pretend to be your friends

Hodor - You are a big meathead that can barely spell his own name. Lifting is all you got because youre low IQ (I like hodor tho)

This isn't buzzfeed you fish

Fuck Night king here.

azor ahai

seems like Joffrey is your GOT-Lifting Character

Saged and reported

I never learn. I am 5'7.

why are you such sad cunts? Its not like thist 1 thread between 1000 threads about milk induced diarrhea and tfwnogf will hurt you

The Hound.

Mix between night king and jon snow. I help others but I dont feel anything by doing it. Always try to do better then last workout even if its too hard.

Can I get an Euron Greyjoy lifting type?

>onion knight

>eats onions

>3x test of any character you posted

Goes to the gym every once in a while and does curls, but is ripped anyway because of Chad testosterone

Arya Stark - lifts for revenge

Daenerys

I don't watch this normie trash but I saw an episode at my buddy's place the other day. I lift to be on the team of the guy with the missing hand and his cool buddy who kicks dragon asses

>Jorah Mormont

Bear mode here I come

Tyrion I guess

I just ran out of onions and my local onion dealer is on vacation in Nebraska. What should I do? Will this fuck up all my gains?

how much of an onion should i pin for sizeable gains? just the stalk or should i crush it up or what

rolling for dunk. the true hero of westeros.

back to your containment board you fucking /tv/ faggot. This show is pleb-levels of awful. Reported

Somewhere between Jon Snow and Night King. I'm a leaf, which means walking around in winter without a jacket is more serious. I don't wanna hear about how cold you think Wisconsin is, cause it isn't.

ur thread is gay

no homo

FERMENTED CRAB GAINS