Weigh this morning 212.4

>weigh this morning 212.4
>eat pic related
>weigh 218.2

How the fuck is this possible? I'll post the rest of my food on a second pic.

Water

Let me guess, you've been doing this exactly one day. Your weight changes throughout the day, tubby. Weigh yourself the same time everyday. Usually first thing in the morning before you eat and after you poop.

Could just be water fluctuations. Start weighing yourself in the morning, before drinking/eating, and after shitting.

Also, things like sodium and carbohydrates can make you retain more water, which weighs a lot, so don't worry about fluctuations too much. Just take it one data point at a time, and look for a general downward trend.

What is water? Weigh yourself in the morning after you pee and poo.

No I am a year in. Lost 87 pounds so far.

The first weight was this morning right after my piss. The second was right before I got in the shower after I've consumed everything for the day. I always like to weight myself twice a day just to see how my body fluctuates. Normally it's 2-3 pounds. Not almost 6.

And I've only drank around 100 ounces of water today.

Eat less fat fuck

Egg drop soup is loaded with sodium

1 gallon of water weighs 8.35 lbs. You drank 0.78125 of a gallon plus the water in your food. You do the math.

japanese food from restaurants has a ton of salt, you're retaining water

Water

Could be water weight. Weigh yourself at the same time day each day, preferably after peeing in the morning before breakfast so you're as clean as possible.

Or it could be a plateau. Cheat meals help but it sounds like you've been in a calorie deficit for a while. Eat at maintenance for about 2 to 3 weeks to get your metabolism back up. This actually happened to me as I was stuck at 181 for a while and bumped up caloric intake by 400 cals each day and managed to slim down.

I do wonder if it's a plateau I've been at 211-220 for 2 months now whereas before I was losing around 6-7 pounds a month.

6 lbs of water + high salt from that food = you weight more, pretty simple man

You ate asian food that was loaded with salt, enjoy your sodium bloat

Yet asians never bloat

Nobody here is mentioning the scale you use. I bet it's under $50

>weighing yourself

Stop doing that. Go by the mirror and how much fat you can grab on your love handles.

€10 scale works fine

carbs + sodium mean you hold onto water weight so consider that into your calculations

probably just a plateau dude, I started at 290lbs and now I've been at around 204lbs for the last month.

Been eating at normal levels for the last week to try and rejig my metabolism then I'm considering going full keto to drop the last 30lbs or so. To be fair though this is the third plateau I've come across in the last 16 months or so since I started and from what I gather it's pretty typical when you have a lot of weight to lose and are constantly at a deficit. Sooner or later your body fights back like a cunt.

Plateaus are a meme. Eat less fat fuck.

So?. Cheap scales are acurate withing .2 lbs. if you use the same one everytime then the calibration doesnt really matter

>spotted the skelly