Height matt

Height matt...

>5'5
>dating 10/10 phd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Bs0RH6ytM
youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chick he was dating before was hotter and left him for a tall CEO chad. women just use him as a stepping stone to leech of his fame

>using a manlet as a stepping stone
Probably an unstable surface

Who is matt

That guy is 5ft 5 in his dreams. He looks 4ft 5.

How tall was tinytrip, I don't remember

He had like 10k subs when he was with her. Hardly fane

this nigga aint 5'5

look at those t-rex arms

5'4"

tfw not a manlet and not short LOL

stop posting that picture in literally every thread u retard

Kill yourself u faggot

What do his gf and ex look like?? Post pics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Holy shit he looks like a fuckin swole dwarf.

He doesn't look over 165cm to me.

his old gf was 100x hotter than the pos he's married to now

ex

IMO his current one looks much better to me, looks like the kind that would punch you back during sex, yeeehaw.

goddamn you weren't lying

Honestly his height isn't the worst part, it's those fucking stubby arms. Just makes any dude look ridiculous

She's so boring looking. White women, robin for example are way hotter.

Holy shit he is babby man
No wonder she left him, I can't respect someone under 5'11"

She looks like a shitskin settling for a manlet until they find someone with a higher status. Other gf was much better looking.

>that beard
fucking lol, you just know he's insecure af

Every manlet I know has grown a beard to compensate for something.
e.g. AlphaDestiny

Hes a faker natty than scooby

EVERY MANLET IS A STEPPING STONE

ITT: Insecure lanklets

t. manlet

Let' s see your gf Heinrich Himmler

d-delet this
Just broke up with my gf because she didn't want kids and I'm getting to that age where I want to pass on my non manlet genes. I can post ex if you want though.

Height does matter.
The fact that you have to cherry pick situations where a manlet appears to win proves this, because it is exactly that, cherrypicking. Wading through a sea of females begging to be bred by tall men until you stumble upon the rare instance of some manlet with fame/money/very good looks/intense personal charm/whatever to beat out the lowest spectrum of taller men. Females going for taller males is the rule, going for shorter ones is the exception.

I also hope you have some intense personal charm because you will never be as rich, famous or good looking as he is.

>Those arms

M'Juden

Whoops someone called my bluff! Better go back to the manlet pit nigger :^)

when will they learn?

this is how i perceive fit little guys

Bet he can't even scratch the back of his head with those stumpy little arms

Lmao. Dude gets laid.

How many of you lanklet fucks have never felt the inside of a pussy (besides the one you came out of)?
Hating on this guy when he's out there living his life and nailing tight pussy when girls don't even look at you twice in the street.
Seriously when was the last time an 8/10 slobbered on your dick eagerly?
If you're over 5'10 and not nailing hotties daily you have truly fucked up.

This. Aside from his height, he's aesthetic as fuck and probably gets a ton of poon.

I'm 6'4 and this post is infuriating to me. Why? WHy must you be so provocative? Could that short guy take you on? Do you weigh a lot, and thus would be of a higher weight class and thus most likely beat him up? What is happening?

all of you are manlets. also, don't defend this juicing overcompensating dwarf.

>Virgin lanklet with shit proportions, genetics and lacks fast twitch muscle fibres who thinks his dick is big but its only just over 6". Who is also clearly jealous of someone 'smaller' than him that gets 10x more pussy than hell ever he dream of

No, I'm 6'4 I just don't get the obsession with height. And besides, you're 6'1, you're not even tall, you're literally "average tall", so you obsess over it even more.

>all this insecurity packaged in one small post
really makes me laugh

>'all of you are manlets'

hate to break it to ya, bud, but clearly YOU are the insecure one. Stay mad lank boy

that wasnt the same guy who made that post

that was really specific

almost like you're projecting ..

his girlfriend is a fucking phd cancer researcher you mong.

she's more accomplished and better looking too imo than the dumb girl. but she's a total fucking tool going by her video of her "doing science and shit".

i remember her video was posted and everyone was quite enraged here. i was too because she's doing pointless undergrad shit and thinks its important.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Bs0RH6ytM

Gonna take pic of my self now for you weak mindlets. Mate my muscle fibres are fucking instant, proportions are sick too

5'10 Manlet King here. Please stop. Your making us look bad.

>can't even take a bad take without going into autism overdrive mode
wew lad

lmao get laid much?

didnt think so. how can you be tall and still not get pussy wtf is wrong with you?

his previous GF was about 10x hotter, dunno whether its his 5'5 frame or roids but hes got a pretty good physique either way

its gotta be roids with those pumpkin delts

>5'11"
You spelt 6' wrong

>Manlet detected

>lab coat open
>hair down

TRIGGERED

Wait are you saying women use men? How dare you.

5'11" here.
I appreciate the fact that it doesn't take as long to look swole, but i feel like my torso would be a little more aesthetic if i had had a couple inches on me

Thankfully I live in a first world country where they use the objectively superior metric system so 180cm (5'11 for the metrically challenged) is the manlet cut off.

1st year nerd detected

By the time you're in the final year of your masters you just stroll into the lab with no coat and hope the health and safety guy isn't around

fake natty

No, 185 is. That's why the real cutoff is 6'1"

No, 230 is. That's why real cutoff is 7'5"

You fucking midgets will never learn.

>but its only just over 6"
That places him in the 90th percentile

lmao what are these arms?

Super Manlet arms

Are you kidding me is way better looking than

Turbo manlet vs. Conor McLobov

who wins?

I know Lobov is kind of ridiculous but obviously he'd beat the shit out of the guy in OP.

whats her name?

What the FUCK, Im 5'6 but my arms nearly reach my knees, why the fuck does this shit heads arms only reach his hips

Artem "Race Traitor" Lobov

geniune lmao at these tiny men proportions

The guy looks great but those stubby little limbs look so retarded lmao

lmao

>the manlets are quick to turn on one another

Unstable? A manlet? I think you forgot about the low center of mass, my friend.

>that """"research""""

A chick at the uni I go to does the same type of tests, turns out she slept with this old professor to get the position.

5'1

>this is what lanklets actually believe
Anyone have the lanklet/manlet version of this?

Also, why does seeing short guys with qts trigger you guys so much? My school was legit 90% asian and pajeet 5'4 dudes walking around with hot af chinks since most of the girls only date other asians. They were all DYEL too. I can just imagine Veeky Forums sperging the fuck out

Tiny was never a certain size, the less people talked about him the smaller he got and because we talked about him now he went from invisible to about 3 1/2 inches

I just wanted to say fuck you to the fag who claimed no1 here knew who Jeff Nippard was and that there never were threads about him and that I mixed him up with Jeff Seid, fucking idiot. Piece of shit.

Height matters, but it's not as big of a deal as you think. Ancientfag here, I've seen more than my share of manlets get laid and plenty of lanklets fail with women. Obviously I've seen plenty of both.

First things first, women are horrible at judging size. They're constantly lied to about what is 8 inches and what 6' tall is. Yeah, they might be attracted to the taller guy at first, but if he's an autistic fuck like the rest of us, you better believe she'll go for the short guy with a better personality. My best friend is a 5'4 manlet. His wife is one of the hottest women I've ever met. My little brother is short and has 0 problems getting laid. I'm not exactly a casanova, but at 6'2 I don't have many problems with women. At the same time, plenty of less attractive manlets do significantly better than me.

Height matters, but it's not the end of the world. If you're short, you need to get in shape, get a decent career, be confident and generally just get your shit together. Some girls wont want you, plenty more will. It's the same with tall guys, I've been rejected by women who were 5' tall or so for being too big for them as they wanted guys closer to their size. The only place people obsess with height is Veeky Forums because we're all insecure assholes on the inside.

So it appears 'aesthetic' is literally the new word that people are going to keep using in the wrong way to sound smart.
I know how petty it is to correct this kind of thing but 'aesthetically pleasing' would actually make sense.

Seriously he looks ridiculous

yeah thats what i meant.
I wouldn't say either in real life either way so i didn't really look into it.

nobody uses it to sound smart though
there's just not many better ways of saying "well proportioned and attractive" that's understood by people on Veeky Forums because everyone immediately thinks about zyzz when their eyes go over that word.

Manlet detected

>arms nearly reach my knees
I hope you have world record deadlift.

Emotionally unstable

have you heard him speak? fucking LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM

I think this guy could sit in my hand.

>shitting on manlets
>thinking womanlets are any better
It's like you want to flush your genetics down the shitter

Sorry about that one mate haha

Should have him saying "How's the weather up there?"

his 5" dick must look massive on him

6'1" definitely is not average tall. Maybe if you live in one of those Scandinavian countries where everyone is a lanklet.

he sounds like the guy from bang bus

No he didn't lmao. he had way more than that, and her fame was directly spurred because of his - her gymshark sponsorship was because jeffy was already on the team.

then she met the gymshark CEO who is just a tall bench+curls guy and left jeffy for him lmao