Mental Veeky Forumsness

>be me
>18 been lifting since I was 13.
>Wake up from night terror
>Was dreaming of a home invasion, terrifying and mocking a woman before raping her.
>Get my ass out of bed and get ready, jerk off in the shower.
>Eat meal and go to gym.
>At gym I hit 90lb dumbbells on seated shoulder press.
>On 5th rep I failed and like a uncontrolled moron I drop the dumbbells to the ground.
>Look over and notice a couple girls glancing at me and smiling.
>I wasn't sure if they were mirin, but I assumed they were laughing at what a dumbass I look like.
>I grew up weak and scrawny, and so I am used to people saying stuff like "nice arms" in a sarcastic manner rather than a true mire, so I get triggered easily when people look or say anything to me.
>Walking by them to rerack dumbbells
>I mumble out loud "Fucking whores" and look at them in anger.
>Their smiles went away instantly.
>Angry throughout rest of workout.
>Go home and punch the wall and flip shit in rage.
>Father whispers "fucking moron" and kicks my backpack over.
>Parents are disappointed on how I turned out, I overheard them talking about what a fuck up I am from the other room and comment on my obsession for the gym and how I am probably on juice.
Veeky Forums how can I help myself? I fuckin hate myself and cause nothing but stress to others. I think I would be a happier person scrawny but with mental gains than a body dismorphic lunatic. More info
>Still in high school.
>Anti social, got mad at school when girl said "I'll be thinking of you shirtless" while I was bulking.
>Have had gfs before.
>Chads and football coach beg me to join the football team.
>But I am anti social and beta.
>Once put the school on lockdown as I randomly wore a mask to school to frighten people.
Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamiconlineuniversity.com/counseling/resources/David Burns - Feeling Good.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus christ you sound like a weird cunt. Hopefully you're just going through the edgy 16 year old phase

UR FUNNY AF dude

Idk man see a doctor or something

Or a psych. Or lay off the meth.

If this is for real then you need to sort yourself out. How pathetic

Use your anger to lift heavier, take advantage of this

Just stop taking your anger out on other people, use it to motivate yourself or whatever. Nothing wrong with feeling how you feel but don't take it out on other people.

That's basically how I lift.
Have actually seen a psychologist didn't help, I don't wanna get labeled mentally ill or something because I want to join the military. So I wanna figure out how to help myself.

Wtf man you need to get sorted, just don't go the gym this month man flesh out the rest of your life. The point of the gym isn't to consume you into an obsessive antisocial freak.

Meditate or some shit, maybe even join a gym where they practice MMA or something like that

you seem too high strung, hyper-focusing on slights and incidental experiences that people with a healthier frame of mind let wash over them

see a therapist maybe, but make it clear you're there for therapy, not psych meds. ssris and antipsychotics unless you _really_ need them are just gonna numb you, what you want is to learn to be chill. maybe drop acid or read stoic philosophy. enchiridion of epictetus is especially good

but you're young and losing your shit over events that with a broader perspective shouldn't bother you, and it is important to learn how to deal gracefully. this doesn't mean being spineless or anything, rather being able to keep your cool, to let minor/trivial things not bother you, and to be able to handle the major things deftly and with confidence/gravity. dudes who are raging over every little thing, no matter how strong they are physically, are mentally weak. part of actually being alpha is having the ability to judge what actually needs your attention, and having the confidence in yourself to not need to front. don't act tough, be tough

and fuck what your parents think, live for yourself and make something of it. best of luck user

If this real, you need to find a way to cope, kid. You're not an "anti-social beta;" you've got serious self-control and anger issues. You're probably scared to commit to anything because you know you're going to hurt people.

This shit isn't a joke. it's the only life you have. Start meditating or see a therapist or find something that actually works for you

>Wtf man you need to get sorted, just don't go the gym this month man flesh out the rest of your life.
>Don't go the gym....
>Don't.....

Get a copy of this book and read it. Its a life changer.

>Reading
A little too much weight for a beginner like user, do starting strength with this book and work your way up.

i feel you bro. im in the same boat but im 25.. so i dont know if im going to stop being the weirdo and chill for atleast 2 minutes

Please do not join the fuckingd military with your temperament.

>too high strung, hyper-focusing on slights and incidental experiences that people with a healthier frame of mind let wash over them
>dudes who are raging over every little thing, no matter how strong they are physically, are mentally weak. part of actually being alpha is having the ability to judge what actually needs your attention, and having the confidence in yourself to not need to front. don't act tough, be tough

pls stahp ;_;

Most doctors/therapists can't help you. They're normies who don't understand it at all and just put convenient labels on you. The only person who can help you is yourself. Try attempting suicide, and see if anything comes to mind when you're close to death. Whatever you think of, use that as a compass to sort your life.

You sound like a schizo. Please see a fucking doctor.

mess around with some amphetamines

You're probably just autistic

Seconded. Please don't join I don't want to read about you in the newspaper someday user.

Your probably a dyel op get a grip you fuck up.
>pic related is me i'm the king around here.

based masT u forgot ur trip

Meditate 20 minutes a day, please.

You're young, your brain will change more quickly when introduced to meditation than older people. You'll find yourself calming down and thinking things through more after a month.

Apply for college and set some goals for yourself. You'll be fine, eventually.

>don't see a professional
>Try suicide instead
Great advice pal.
Some therapists can be unfitting for a young man. But having someone who is educated in lending an ear and giving advice to young men can be very beneficial at that difficult age.
A mentor figure besides our father at our teenage years would be great for a lot of us since that age usually puts us in opposition to our parents and everything they say is wasted on us.

At least you admit beta

>Once put the school on lockdown as I randomly wore a mask to school to frighten people.
user wtf.. go see a doctor

>20 years old
>1 part time job
>fuck all in savings
>trying to get a certificate for physical therapy
>can't make anyone happy
>parents think I'm a failure and constantly tell me that I'm stupid and pathetic
>my girlfriend constantly argues with me and I keep trying to dump her
>no social life or friends
>no social media anymore thanks to girlfriend
>so much inside of me wants to cheat on my girlfriend but I can't
>feel like I have no hope anymore.

Fucking help. Somebody, please.

I've always struggled with temperament issues,self esteem issues, suicidal tendencies.

Only thing keeping me sane is staying fit but so far it seems like every step I take is constantly seen as me fucking me up my future, and/or me becoming a loser.

Start smoking crystal meth and following Insane Clown Posse on tour.

My advice is to play and achieve in football. Its also a great way to make friends. Goodluck user, remember that nothing is irreversible.

First, I would get yourself a therapist, just someone you can talk to. It probably won't cure what ails you but having someone to vent your problems to is a great stress reliever.

Second, your parents sound like terrible people. If they are constantly putting you down like that for no reason, you have to move out and get away from them, it is toxic to your mental health.

Rip the bandage off and dump the bitch if that's what you wanna do. There are plenty of quality chicks to date, and there are tons of low self esteem whores on Tinder to stick your dick inside. No bitch is worth you mental health.

No social media is a good thing IMO.

The simple answer to friends/social life is to expand your hobbies and meet people. Never turn down an opportunity to meet new people or try new things!

You have depressive thinking patterns. You need to slowly refocus to positive thinking patterns.

Don't try to please others, not even your parents, only please yourself.

I know it's cliche. Goals are easy to define, but the journey to reach them is very hard. The answer is simple, doing it is hard. That's why the journey is superior in value (most of the time) than the destination.

I just read more of the thread. Basically this guy gets it:

>Psychology
Found ur problem pal, hit a psychiatrist up and he'll get your deranged ass sorted out in a session

reading this thread made me realize i'm far from being a fuck up
thanks

this

This board is an endless wellspring of pathology. It's pretty remarkable.

Bump this thread because I'm curious to see more stories of Insane-anons

>Encouraging a possible psychotic to drop acid

Listen to this man OP

i know right, is this /r/drugs or something?

OP guy sounds pretty reddit desu

OP here,
It's the middle of the night, well now morning because I didn't sleep, and I feel fucking angry.
>As soon as I go to sleep I am gonna have another night terror or fucked up dream.
>I wake up I will continue to piss people off being the incel fuck I am.
>I can't meditate, I've tried, lifting is my way of coping with anger.
>I do not want to go to college and set my mind on joining Infantry after high school.
>There is a history of mental illness in my family, my mother is actually a skizo along with other shit and takes meds for it. She made me watch her attempt suicide as a child.
>I do not want to be labelled as mentally ill as it will fuck up options I would've had in terms of career.
>Girl texted me saying how much she wants my dick but I still didn't feel happy or excited desu and I am not even gay.
>The gym incident isn't the only time I lost my temper, I've had road rage and public fights.
>Want to join Marines so I can stop being such a beta anti social loser and do some good for once.

Kek

read the bible and go to church
srs

late puberty. you'll grow out of them

don't listen to all these betas. You have left humanity behind. In all seriousness though, I was the same way but right before I started college something clicked and I became somewhat normal.

>commiting to semitic fairy tales

I think I'm depressed

>mother kills herself after dad leaves and leaves her with mortgage and debt
>told at school with brother and sister
>they burst into tears yet teacher says I'm man of the house now
>raise 6 year old sister and brother whilst in care/living at aunts
>sister gets taken away by grandparents at 10 and put her in boarding school
>I'm 23 just finished uni, degree in economics and played sports and loved life there
>suddenly wave of emotion begin to hit me, get anxious more often and not in the same frame of mind anymore
>everything is kind of hazy and doesn't feel real
>tired constantly even after good night sleep

White people

Sounds like you've had a rough time of it to say the least. No wonder you're angry.

I've had anger issues in the past but I'm pretty sure that stemmed from anxiety. Honestly the most anger I tend to harbor comes from being extremely defensive and stand offish due to internalized self-hatred, kinda sounds similar to your mindset. I'm still trying to work on that but something that may help is trying to realize why you might not like yourself/be comfortable with yourself - and be specific, not just "I'm a sperg/antisocial" or something. Identify specific stuff even if it sounds cringey or embarrassing to admit, and then either own it/realize it's not as big of a deal as you think.
Bonus- if someone makes fun of you for something dumb and you make it clear that what they're making fun of you for doesn't matter/it genuinely doesn't merit your attention, you become the alpha in the situation. The guy talking about mental strength is right.

Good luck user I hope things get better for you asap. Anger is hard to control sometimes and sucks

lul
Work on your neurosis and ego through literature, I suggest Dostoevsky. This sort of retardation is often caused by low intelligence or lack of application of intelligence, I cannot reccommend working on your linguistic skills enough, and reading will develop your other mental faculties which will at the very least mask your flaws if not mend them

For your night terrors make sure you don't eat anything at least 2 hours before bed, especially nothing containing caffeine

It is a temporary low, you've got your degree. Make a family in the spot where your mum and dad left a hole. Only you can get out of there. Life has hardened you already. You can do it!

you are just an attentionwhoring bitch

You got nothing and no-one to hold you down, you can live a truly free and meaningful life subordinate to no-one's needs but yours

>they stole the imouto
You have to rescue your imouto and otouto. That is your current mission. Don't fail them. Make the money and get connections. You're going to need them. Imoutos are hard to rescue.

Best advice here, just smoke some weed son, no tabacaco get a pipe or a bong have a hit after and before the gym.

wtf bro
normies dont even know what a book is and they dont know this struggle

stfu retard

psychosis is characterized by auditory/visual hallucinations. OP sounds neurotic, not psychotic

Adult life sucks, huh?

so nobody knows how to deal with this besides
>you crazy lol

i think its a anxiety-anger problem that i cannot fix

i have a pretty normie life: rugby, job, college, gym, dog, gf

but relationships are shit because of that, i feel that people (that doesnt want a sexual relationship) avoid me

send help

People like this were born as fighters in past.

sounds like you should go fuck

Know thyself
/thread

You need IFS [Internal Family Systems therapy], DBT, and CBT [Dialectical and Cognitive Behavioral Therapies]. Medication won't solve your problems, you need to address the internal reasons why you have them to begin with. Emotions are caused by your beliefs and thoughts. I strongly suggest you read this book. You can purchase a physical copy on Amazon for six dollars.

islamiconlineuniversity.com/counseling/resources/David Burns - Feeling Good.pdf

Additionally, you should be taking 1,500mg of Sam-E, Ashwaghanda supplements, and St. John's Wort, as they all benefit mental health. If you're not already, start taking 10,000 IU of D3 per day, B-complex (in the morning), magnesium (at night, B depletes magnesium), potassium (in the morning), and 3,000mg of omega 3's in the form of fish or krill oil (this should improve neural function noticably). EFA's and ALA's are not proven to convert in the body. Do not take melatonin, as it interferes with your body's ability to produce it naturally, however you should be going to sleep and waking up at the same time every single day. Meditate for an hour (try the guided ones on youtube until your attention span improves) every single day, it's godly. I mean really, it feels amazing.

Also, you should consider taking a very low dose of Ayahuasca, after doing extensive research (that means 5+ hours) on the subject. Protip: if you syringe it rectally you won't get nauseous, and can afterwards refer to yourself as a buttshaman. Microdosing mescaline (available for legal purchase in the US in the form of San Pedro Cactus) and mushrooms have also been known to help people make perspective shifts. Try LSD in several years when you're well into normalcy and have good control over your emotions.

The crux of what I've learned about mental health is that how you feel is entirely up to you. Emotions are not just a thing that 'happens' to you, you're an active participant. Make the choice to be happy.

Rugby isn't normal you fuck.

not in amerifat

Do you not understand why we don't let the mentally ill like yourself in the military?

Stop being selfish and do something else.

RUGBY ISN'T NORMAL.

join football. it will help you learn to work with others and you'll probably make friends.

Join the football team. Maybe a team sport would help you work out some of that rage.

>>Want to join Marines so I can stop being such a beta anti social loser and do some good for once.

This is absolutely the worst thing someone with your cluster of personality traits could do. You almost certainly have PTSD having been repeatedly traumatized as a child. While only a minority of adults develop PTSD after a single traumatic event, children of parents like yours repeatedly experience trauma that they simply are not equipped to handle due to their age and lack of healthy support system. It is a near certainty that you meet the criteria, and even if you do not, people who are already mentally ill do not fare well in war. Depending on the study you look at, between thirty and forty percent of US military who serve in active combat return home with PTSD. If you think your life is bad now, imagine seeing your best friend get blown to pieces, living with the guilt of having to shoot innocent children, and taking the lives of hundreds of people who are just trying to get by.

War is not valiant, it's not brave, it's just advertised extremely well by the US government. Call of Duty was funded by the United States Government. Why do you think they would pay for a video game like that? It's not useful for training purposes, it's designed to coerce young men just like you who want to do good for the world by killing the "bad guys" into wanting to enlist so the massive profit wheel can keep turning. Problem is, the bad guys don't exist, there were no WMD's in Iraq and "ISIS" is just a few goatfucker bedouins sharing one laptop who represent no actual threat to the US. In fact, invading countries illegally encourages bombings, and fuels the war machine. Please don't buy the meme, you will be the one to suffer.

>GET banned for posting a mental health thread about my problem with liking fat girls
>This thread stays up for days

I'm not going to say the mods are neurological cunts but...

I read that 5k i.u.'s of d3 is the most you can take on a regular basis.

Fucking worst idea this thread. I smoke weed every now and again but telling him to sort his problems out with any kind of drug is a good way to fuck someone's head up and develop an addiction. Might as well tell him to take 10 shots every night you retard.

Dude weed lmao
But really, THC stops you entering REM sleep, visa vie no dreams.

i love the way stoners sell weed like its some panacea

>i have anger problems
SMOKE WEED DUDE
>i have lower back pain
SMOKE WEED DUDE LMAO
>my gf left me for some manlet
SMOKE WEED KEK LMAO

>le "everyone loves me, but I detest them" meme.

Nobody likes, people don't want you to join the football team and those girls were laughing at your ugly reflection in the mirror.

wat kek

projecting hard you ugly skelly cunt?

>tfw overhear parents talking about me
>"he's either going to be okay or become a mass strangler"

>21 uni student 3rd years economics
>mentally drained to the point no sleep will help
>2,5 years of lifting is the only thing that keeps me up
>1 maybe 2 really good friends,gf? is that edible?
>The Uni meme is so shit i dont even want to go anymore
>emotionally suppressed by self to cope with all the bullshit
>mother has psychosis,father doesnt care
All my life i was thinking i will get a degree good job make a family and continue my lineage.The other day it dawned on me that i am actually the continuation of a dying lineage as in the last succesfull offspring.Have abandoned all thoughts about "muh qt3.14 gf" actually helped a lot mentally.Also borderline poor.

ugh not good advice again i wanted SHITPOSTS

Join the football team and the forced social interaction will save your soul. You can work out your social skills man. I used to be a chad in middle school but then dropped out and played vidya for 4-5 years as a neet and total recluse other than teamspeak friends and now i've got social anxiety like the faggots i used to make fun of.

Whatever your body doesn't use will just be pissed out.

Join the marine corps infantry user...i was you once upon a time

Mirin your grip strength

Seems like you're letting Veeky Forums influence your real world personality. Hint: most people on this website are complete failures *for a reason.* Don't take shit here seriously, it's just a mildly amusing time sink.

Damn, you really must have huge forearms

Keep your Pyle acting ass away from the military you sperg. Fix your shit professionally before you fuck up worse.

>Pyle acting ass
I am nowhere near as out of shape and stupid as Pvt fucking Pyle. I can do 20 deadhang pull ups and I am a good runner. I am in AP US History and been looking into the Marines and battles ever since I was in 5th grade. I might have a fucking temper problem but I don't see why in the fuck I would get a fucking sock party for eating "a jelly doughnut" or not knowing left from right you fuck.

mate he was just saying if you're this stressed out, a tremorous environment like the military is genuinely unsafe for you man. You should really get some professional help user, i care about you

I am friends with several middle aged men who were in the marines, one was actually enlisted when 911 happened.
The military isn't for people this dysfunctional user, ESPECIALLY for marines.
They don't fix you psychologically, they break you, they destroy the inner peace you have and make it alright to kill people.
This isn't coming from someone saying what the men do are wrong, the dudes I know are great but carry a large amount of baggage that in some cases ruins their lives.
These men were functional before, they still are but have PTSD, night terrors, and anger problems.
You already have these and haven't even been brainwashed yet, don't do it you pansy ass.

Go to a therapist and get help.
Your options are:
1) Kill yourself and/or someone else
2) Be depressed and hate yourself forever
3) Join military and be dishonorably discharged because you try to kill a fellow soldier
4) Go see a fucking therapist

One of the men saw an innocent man walk up to them asking for food, one of his m8s grabbed a can of food and bludgeoned him to death in front of all the civilians because he was a fucking psycho.
Don't let this be your life, get help you cunt.

>suddenly wave of emotion begin to hit me, get anxious more often and not in the same frame of mind anymore
>everything is kind of hazy and doesn't feel real
>tired constantly even after good night sleep

I know what you have because I have had it for years, it's some combination of depersonalization/derealization, look it up.
Even the names should be enough for you to think "holy shit".
I get anxious and hit with emotions, it smacks me out of my mindset and makes me feel almost unreal like I'm watching a movie or that I'm unreal.
Everything becomes hazy and even my memories seem distant.
Tired af too bro.
Please read this message user, this shit can be helped through therapy and positive thinking.
Most importantly you're running away from harsh truths (most likely anyway) and need to confront them.