Here comes the dump

Anyone buying/holding right now is out of their mind. Get out now. Final warning

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/image/1jdhsjYYRb4euUe_GTBlPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone's been saying this for months. Worst case scenario you'll still profit if you're willing to hold long enough.

That said, if anyone has all their savings in crypto they should think about how much risk they're really willing to accept and how long they can lock their cash away for

I ain't fucking selling

Bitcoin is way past this meme now.
Media is starting to grow fond of it, and suddenly many of my normie teachers had heard of it

I've got about 5% of my savings in crypto but my butthole still puckers with the ebb and flow of the market

that said, anyone who sells their stack because of threads like this is a fucking moron

it's what they said at 1k
it's what they said at 3k
it's what they said at 6k
it's what they're gonna say at 8k
it's what they're gonna say at 10k

not today

that graph is for a traditional stock. bitcoin is a technology.

>lrn2 to technological adoption
>exponential growth on S-curve

Yes BTC will always recover but not for a while. The high has been reached for the fake B2X fork. We're on our way back to ~$5500

End your life.

that image keeps growing, lol.

i wonder why

I'm not saying BTC won't eventually recover. It always always will. Not trying to worry holders, but if you're a trader get out now.

that's why you go into alts.
>buy alts at BTC top
>sell alts at BTC bottom
>wat for BTC to recover
>repeat
easy accumulation tactic for bitcoin, of course you have to be a bit smart about which altcoin you choose

I'm 80% net worth in Crypto.

I'm down 5%.

a..all g..g.ggood... D:

> I-it's not the same cuz crypto is m-magic

If you have more than 10% of your net worth in crypto, you deserve all the emotional pain that is assuredly coming in your direction once this shit crashes through the floor.

>backpedaling this hard after your bullshit FUD op got called out
kek@your life

Not today. Bought another 100k.

Yes.

Emotional pleasure*

moons*

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS HEEEEEEREEEEE???????!!!!!!!!!

You coiners have absolutely no sense of time.

Right because the investors - let alone public - have already TOTALLY bought into crypto.

You're a fucking moron neck yourself.

warosu.org/biz/image/1jdhsjYYRb4euUe_GTBlPg

Yeah remember that famous fucking crash when 90% of phone/tv/internet users decided "fuck this shit" and stopped using it?

D E L U S I O N A L