Every

Every.

Year.

>tfw 20 years old
>tfw no heart

audible kek

How does a heart shrink this is fucking bullshit. If anything fat asses have a hypertrophic heart from the increased vascular resistance and blood pressure.

My fucking sides

How does a heart shrink this is fucking bullshit. If anything fat asses have a hypertrophic heart from the increased vascular resistance and blood pressure.

Yeah, how exactly does a heart shrink? This is fucking bullshit! Surely, if anything, fat asses have a hypertrophic heart from the increased vascular resistance and blood pressure!

Kek

Hey, how else is he supposed to get that good echo effect? It's like he's got the voice of Zeus

Exactly! Heart shrinking, how? I say bullshit! Fatties have a hypertrophic heart, due to the increased vascular resistance and blood pressure, which would mean the exact opposite!

>take excessive amount of roids
>hard stops shrinking and stays the same size
>stay young for the rest of life

instead of the spamming the same shit

i'll blow minds, is your heart at birth bigger than death?

This is why punctuation is important.
>Your heart shrinks, and its ability to pump blood through your body decreases by up to 5 percent
It isn't saying your heart shrinks by 5% a year you fool

>be 30
>can only pump 21% of the 100% of when you were babby
Also 7.3% when you're 50. Seems legit.

Steroids make your heart bigger? Hgh and tren are the cure for aging. New study suggests.

Veeky Forums in charge of math..

Exactly! Heart shrinking, how? I say bullshit! Fatties have a hypertrophic heart, due to the increased vascular resistance and blood pressure, which would mean the exact opposite!

That's why you take HGH

seems legit

Lmfao how did my comment become a fucking pasta

Nobody said this starts at age 0. It's obviously talking about grown adults.

>39 years old
>Heart now pumps blood out of body.
>Will be dead soon

>20 years old
>heart pumps 0% blood

>be age 41
>heart now pumps 0% blood

What do I do if my wife already took half my heart? Will I live past 40?

if 0=100%, 1=95%, 2=95%*95%, 3=95%*95%*95%.....
at 20 it should pump 35.84% of what it pumped at 0
this is factually untrue
now, assume that the shrinking starts at 25
at 35 yo it would pump 59.8%
this is factually untrue as well
there's a decline but it's not like that, like 1% max after 25 depending on lifestyle
sinoatrial myocytes constantly die and this slowly impairs maxHR (and there's nothing you can do about it, your heart is slowly moving towards his and your death); still an individual in his senescence may have VO2max comparable to a fucking faggot shitposting in his twenties if he regularly exercises.

Regardless of where your start point is, after 10 years you would have 60% of your starting point's blood flow.

Another 10 years, 36%. Another 10 years, 21%, etc

Wow, that's some extreme math. Why aren't you a math professor yet?

>Heartlet