My nose seems to be blocked 95% of the time...

My nose seems to be blocked 95% of the time, and I don't think it's allergies because allergy tablets and nasal sprays don't help it

What else could be causing it, it's fucking frustrating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vatbQU9KqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polyps. Get it checked.

deviated septum?

Also fuck you, saged and reported.

Take off your football helmet.

I've been Googling and Yahooing these symptoms for minutes, and the only disease I think you have is called "boogers".

It's likely this.

I have the same thing. Turns out I had a deviated septum and the turbinates were enlarged. I would go to an ENT if I were you

nasal sprays and allergy tablets. lay them off for a while. you could be causing the symptoms yourself. happened to me.

What kind of nasal spray do you use?

People tend to get addicted on xylametazoline or other local vasoconstrictors. I mean addicted in the sense that your nose starts to feel constantly clogged when not using that spray. Can even lead to tissue hypertrophy.

chronic sinusitis, it's taking me forever to clear it but it's slowly working

salt water spray twice a day, it won't clear it up in one day but it will work slowly. don't use the medicines ones as those can't be used long term, you'll get addicted and it will fuck up your nose on the long term. The salt ones can be used as much as you want so get those

also breathe steam from boiling water bowl once or twice a day for 15 minutes. use the cloth so that your forehead gets also warm steam, not just getting it on your nose

also warm damp clothes on the forehead

Maybe close your fucking mouth you fucking mouthbreather, have you though of that?
>b-but I can't breath then
It will clear by itself but you're too much of a pussy even for tha

You drinking enough water?

seems a common problem i have it but probably not bad enough for surgery try blowing your nose really hard 3 or 4 times a day for a month before going to dr for surgery
youtu.be/2vatbQU9KqI

You are the dumbest person I've encountered in a while, congrats

Hello weak faggot, it seems like you are the biggest retard here not knowing that simple thing, I guess for you the only option is putting a dildo in there.

clean your fucking room, i bet its full of dust and other nasty shit floating around!

Had the same thing my whole life. Only recently had some relief by trying a grain free diet, but on further research it seems to be a gut issue due to antibiotics at a young age.

I've read you can heal your gut or at least notice progress by sticking to a low sugar, low caffeine and low simple carb diet for around 2 weeks.

Go google stuffy nose / gut

>not bad enough for surgery
if ur willing to pay they will do anything dumb cunt

This, also, maybe heavy metal toxicity.

Dusty and dirty house

Go to the doctor asap

What do I do if I'm addicted to nasal spray? Gotta use it at least twice a day or my nose gets clogged up completely.
I've been using the kid's dosage instead of the adult dosage, I've tried reducing it from 3 times a day to 2 times a day but now I'm stuck and my nose clogs up.

how about see a doctor instead of asking a forum of mostly broscientists?

what do you do if you're addicted to heroin and get withdrawals when you don't use?

stop taking it?

One of my nostrils was almost completely blocked from it and I would have a cold most of the year.
Had surgery to fix it, no pain, just a little discomfort when they pulled out the pool noodles.
Now I can breathe through my nose when I'm running, before that I wouldn't even get enough air when sitting around.
Also, I get a cold maybe once a year and it clears up in 2 or 3 days.
Best decision ever.

Not to make you nervous or anything but I had a friend who was like this. He was always sniffing and using nasal spray and stuff to try and clear his nose for years and years. Turned out he had a tumor.

but I have bad allergies and my nose gets clogged up regardless

your trap and neck muscles might be tight. For a good stretch hold the overhead press starting position and breath in through your nose deeply (always).

I used to have this, and I also too used to think it wasn't an allergy problem. Turns out I am allergic to 99% of all clothes washing detergents, and there is literally only one brand my nose can tolerate. Now I breathe easily.

Do some cardio, it usually clears up your nose

Alright great fuckin timing. I just had a deviated septum surgery last thursday night.As for now I have a constantly bleeding nose and two chopsticks going up my nose. What they did was break my jewish nose and put a cast on it so it wasn't as crooked. As you can tell by the pic I'm pretty fucked up. both from the surgery and the meds. I meditated on this surgery for 2 years and a half. Whilst I can't breathe properly now, I'd say get it if your nose is as fucked as mine was.

bumperino

OP before doing any of these other suggestions, try this. As one other user said, maybe your trap and neck muscles are tight. Which may be true. But I want you to focus on you TONGUE. The way your tongue rests in your mouth has effects in your whole face, neck, scalp, ears eyes throat, etc. I'm saying this from experience. I was a lazy ass child who grew up into a lazy ass adult. Now I have to teach myself these things.

Here is what I suggest. Hold your tongue in proper position (see link/pic) while you do a morning walk. I'm assuming your have a bird neck or some kind of bad posture related to your upper back and neck. Doing this will immensely help. Having a foam roller to use on your mid to upper back helps as well.

BONUS: using proper tongue position all day long actually helps define your jaw line as well as helps facial aesthetics. This as well as other techniques are actually used for children to help develop their facial structure.

It's actually hard to find a good video about this that pulls all the relevant points together, but this video is actually better than the research I've seen previously. He brings up even more points than I was aware of before.

LINK: www youtube com/watch?v=JwRq-IncCOg

Sorry for the picture. It's a crappy google image but I wanted it to be attention grabbing.

Godspeed user. Glad you asked about this because I got to contribute my knowledge about tackling this same challenge.

Here is another link about using your TONGUE to swallow properly. This will also help your sinuses become clear and easy to breathe through. Remember that the goal now is to breath primarily through your nose, only breathing through your mouth after considerable exertion.

LINK: www youtube com/watch?v=EpTq6iXCsxI

Milk and dairy products. Quit consuming them.

Seek out an LMT orassage therapist that does cranial sacral therapy. They'll gently hold your head and move you gently in such a fashion that your sinuses drain and leave you feeling way better.