FPH thread, for all your fat hate needs

Impotent fatty rage edition: Hamplanet goes after GF with a baseball bat, because she denied him

>Koolaid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4801584/Twin-Peaks-actor-charged-second-degree-murder.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0
youtube.com/watch?v=OvA8iVbub2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This guy has/had a girlfriend

I'll Dump what I've got.

Now he has twenty years in jail. Does jail even serve koolaid?

>reminder to not let fatties into your store
>do not let them try on the merchandize
>they are sows
>who sow destruction
>and they shit in the dressing rooms

part 1
>Be me, used to work in a beauty/bridal/fashion/lingerie shop. I was hired as the store's on-site web designer, but I somehow was roped into spending most of my time in the bridal section helping customers. This was also where the dressing rooms were located.

>Around March a lot of people were planning weddings, and I was sitting with a bride-to-be helping her pick colors for her wedding. Somehow I didn't notice a planet roll up to the counter, but I definitely heard her roar.

>"Shit, ain't nobody work here?"

>I look up to see Lardzilla, who was probably around 5'4 and had to be at least 400 lbs. I quickly break from the bride to assist this monster.

part 2
>Me: "What can I do for you today, ma'am?"

>Lardzilla: "I needs some titty slings"

>Me: O_O "I'm sorry, what?"

>Lardzilla: "I need me some titty slings, I gotta look sexy for mah man," she says as she cups under her "titties" and lifts them up under her shirt in a "provocative" (read: fucking disgusting) manner.

>I manage to hold back vomiting all over her and point her in the direction of the lingerie. Apparently that's not good enough.

>Lardzilla: "No, I don't know what size I is. You needs to measure me"

>I scream internally, cursing the Beetus Gods, but agree to take her measurements. I grab my measuring tape and show her to the dressing room. I quickly realize I am unprepared. The smell of something like beef stew mixed with sweat and shit hits me hard in the face. I gag but carry on, trying not to breathe. She has to hold the tape while I walk around her, lifting her "titties" to get her under bust measurement. I go to note the measurement and actually let out a small "eek" sound. She was 58 inches around. I stop right there and inform her we don't carry anything in her size.

>Lardzilla: "Shit, I'mma go look 'round. I betchu got somethin I can wear. I got a big date tonight," she runs her hands over her rolls, still topless.

part 3
>I can't even. I just turn around and walk away. I see her a few minutes later carrying at least 10 bras into the fitting room. About 20 minutes later, she waddles out, arms now empty. She continues waddling right out of the department and leaves the store without speaking to any employees. I figure she was just upset she couldn't find a bra, but a few minutes later a coworker calls me over to the fitting rooms. She has a look of horror on her face, and tears are welling up in her eyes. Coworker doesn't say anything, just points. I look in the room and bend over to pick up the bras Lardzilla left on the floor when both the smell of beefstew, sweat, shit and piss hits me and my coworker yells

>"DON'T PICK THAT UP JENNIFEARZ, IT'S... MOIST."

>I look back at her and see she's actually crying.

>Coworker: "I touched it. I actually touched it before I realized what someone did to it." She turns and runs to the bathroom and I nope the fuck out of there.

>I call a male manager and tell him he needs to see this (and clean it up). He walks over a moment later and picks up the filth barehanded, holds it close to his face and sniffs. His face quickly contorts into what I can only describe as terror mixed with disgust. He drops the bra and walks back to me.

>Manager: "Holy shit, someone actually pissed on the bras. I can't fucking believe it. Did you see who it was?"
I give him a quick description of Lardzilla and he says he'll check the lingerie section security cameras to get a picture of her and that she's banned from the store. He washes his hands, grabs latex gloves and a coat hanger and lifts each bra into a trash bag using the hanger.

part 4:

>I figured that was the last of it, but wouldn't you know, I was wrong. That same customer came back a week later while I was at lunch, grabbed a $1000 wedding dress and actually shit on the dressing room floor, using the wedding dress to wipe her ass. Nobody realized who she was until after we discovered her "present" and they reviewed video footage again. As far as I know, her pictures are plastered all over the store to this day with big red text reading BANNED.

I refuse to believe that this happened. This world is supposed to be better than that.

>we were starving
>YOU'LL STRAVE AGAIN
>LOL
>LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0

i don't usually agree with those hamplanets but she does look gross. too skinny for a girl

fag

It's not that she's too skinny, it's that she has a straight, boyish figure

If she had hips she would look better at that weight

Here comes the bad stuff...

I wish I had a good bucket of crabs pic for this. Here is a consolation crab from my collection.

USA! USA!

mirin those calf gains

Oh nice, trips, here's another for posterity.
>TFW most of my crabs are over 5mb, fuggin Jap moot, when will he raise the image size limit?

if it were a less tasty drink it'd be one thing, but sometimes you gotta take drastic measures for koolaid

savage

Living in america must be depressing as fuck with fat people everywhere.

There's less competition as far as males go, but also less chicks I'd want to fugg.
Such is life.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvA8iVbub2o

>it's the same pictures as last time
>and the time before
>and the time before

Then you post something new fuckwad.

>Whitney Way Thore

More like Whitney Way More, right lads?

Don't steal my OC

being skinny isnt the problem, she just has a shit body. lifting might improve it a bit, but gaining fat definitely wont.

>There are 10 year olds eating salad and lean proteins
wow such torture
makes me laugh everytime

Kind of related question:

Why do people who 'know' they're mentally ill not question their own thoughts? I see this all the time.

>Oh my god fuck white/cis/thin people and you're literal scum if you question this
>I'm bipolar btw

y'know how I can tell you're American?

If you mean the self-diagnosis people, I've come to the conclusion that they're completely incapable of internal reflection or looking at themselves through an objective lens.

how can someone think like this? i can't believe she actually believes what she wrote

This is the last one I've got.

damn, i love crabs

Can someone tell me what body part is this?

You realize these threads will only worsen how fat people feel about their body, hence making them less motivated.
Think for a second you idiots.

Actually I'm 310lb and on a diet and these motivate the fuck out of me was originally 340.

This thread isn't for fat people though. That's what /fat/ is for. People trying to better themselves. That being said I think a lot of fatties use stuff like this as motivation to reach their goals. And if viewing stuff like this is going to hold them back then they should stay out of these threads.

Like you said, think for a second.

Good job m8. You're already better and on a higher plain that other fatties just by virtue of the fact you're doing something about your situation. I once lost 70lbs in 5 months when I made the decision to stop being a fat cunt. You can do even better. You'll fucking make it and don't give in to the lies of fat fucks like the ones posted in this thread. But I'm sure you know that already.

Yeah man I fucking hated myself and that caused depression and caused more weight then finally I started seeing threads like this and learned to turn the hate into motivation to stop being a disgusting fat fuck.
And good job man setting my goals newest one is get into the 200's.

thicc