What's the longest you've gone without eating?

What's the longest you've gone without eating?

9 months

3 minutes

6 days.

Lost 12 kilos.

Wish I could have done it longer.

Like 20 hours or something I guess

7 days, I was home for thanksgiving break and I decided I was going to lose weight for a girl so I just fasted and did nothing for 7 days. No one noticed I didn't leave my room for that time. I lost a lot of weight so I decided to only eat a can of tuna everyday for a month. I was down 50lbs by then. Girl ended up getting a boyfriend and then dying. And now I've just been bulking from skelly to get as strong as I can be.

fpbp

you still we're eating though, just not with your mouth

48 hours. Not fun but going that long without sleep was a lot worse.

How'd she die? Just curious because of young age

14 days

I had $20 to my name and no food for me and the dog.

So i bought dog food for the dog.

Cancer when she was a sophomore in High School, my dude. You know that girl you become infatuated with because she the only girl who has ever talked to you once and you think you'll marry her? I think it's better for me that I was too quiet and insecure to really get close to her. Not even "oneitis", it just made me realize how detached I was from everyone when she left. I'm 18 now btw

you deserve all of the happiness in the world you godamn beautiful fuck

idk like 16 hrs maybe

Just finished a 7 day water fast didn't weigh myself I went to work as a markey rigger for most of it and smoked a reasonable amount of weed as well. Broke it with pork scratchings, pizza and beer. Shit out a lot of dark liquid substance days 5 6 and 7 and feel good for that, gonna spend a week or two eating really well then do 14 days but without weed.

About 3.5 days. Acute pancreatitis.

3 hours?

11 days.

I honestly can't remember the last time I ate anything. I think maybe it was a wedding I went to that I had some cake. For most of my life I've been drinking protein shakes and vitamins with water. I don't see the need to eat any food other than for pleasure.

i fasted for a day just for the meme. but i think lean times are coming for me soon

fuck man that sounds like me and im 18 too.
snapchat is a godsend for anxious pussies like me

You could've bought something you could both eat.

I microwaved some of the dog food.

Why didn't you just eat the dog?

He overpowered me.

Top Kek

Somewhat more than 24 hours. It wasn't a fast though, it was poverty.

nothing since monday (5days)
only water
foooking ate to much oliveoil 200ml or so and instead of epic caloies it got me in a deficit of 10k+ kek
now: first meal since monday homegrown tomatoes and toast

Ur a good person

Damn, that sucks.

eat the dog?

3 days, got mono and couldnt get out of bed without puking and my apartment didnt have any food in it at the time. After 3 days my gf at the time went and got me some food from safeway.

You are a responsible care giver.
Good work.

D-does cock count?

59 days, was in coma.

I'd hug you if I could.

Nope. the dogs food was like $19 at the time. I think I remember buying a russet potato for dinner that night.

5 days here, lost only 6 kgs wtf dude.

It's been 3 hours now and I'm already dying.

he couldve been way fatter

Two weeks in military training, combined with sleep deprivation. Only 1 multivitamin tab each day and water. Lost nearly 8 kilos and started to hallucinate heavily in week number two.

Thirteen nights. Not voluntary. I wouldn't recommend it. Lost 20 lbs and could barely move on the last night.