/FNG Friday Night Feels

Hey lads,

How was your week?
Anything to look forward to next week?
Broke any PRs recently?

Pretty average except I got back to lifting after a long pause. I'm amazed at how I hadn't lost too much strength despite losing muscle. It sucks that your tendons always get sore after lifting for the first time in months though.

Life couldn't be any better.

I am doing well in my classes. I have managed to reconnect with old friends as well as getting new ones. I have basically eradicated my social anxiety and I even got invited to a houseparty that shall take place tonight.

My father and my brothers has started to respect me again. I am also going to finally take the driver licence test next month.

I am happy with managing to leave dyel mode and I am going to try to hit a new deadlift PR today.

My only real problems right now is that I suffer form Tinnitus that makes it really hard to sleep. I also have academic issues with learning German for my german class. I am a Norwegian so the language is not really hard to learn, but the grammar is fucking me up.

I blew it with this girl im on a course with. We've been flirting all week then I throw my spaghetti on the floor texting her. I sent 5 messages one after the other last night and she didnt text back. I SUCK at texting. How can I be so funny in person but like a robot on texts. Im gonna call her, so she can hear my masculine, gravelly voice and get wet over that.

Also found a gym buddy, yay. No longer that awkward loner in the gym. Now im that awkward loner with someone.

Actually it's already Saturday noon

>Went to the gym for the first time in the morning in literally years
>Finally enjoying this shit once again and progressing after switching to gzcl
>Saw a qt at the gym, gonna go next week at the same time again
>Fuck it actually gonna go again tomorrow

I can finally squat 2pl8 after 3 months. The previous 2 weeks were shite for multiple reasons but the main one was that I wasn't eating enough. Now I can lift properly with no problem.

Feeling a little more down than usual, though the past 3 months have been brilliant. I just need to distract myself.

Friday was yesterday for me. Ausfag. But I hit a couple of PR's. Managed a 3 plate high bar squat, and got a 2 plate bench. Now I'm sitting at 1/2/3/3.75, which is alright. Quite happy with the results for 8 months work.

Are you the guy who drinks way too much jack daniels or is that someone else.

>How was your week?
Fucked 2 girls this week, feels really slutty because no gf.
>Anything to look forward to next week?
Maybe being finally able to play sport after a brief hiatus because of an ankle injury.
>Broke any PRs recently?
No just a bit of slight shoulder pain. My body is falling apart way too early in life.

>How was your week?
She just blocked me out of nowhere, found out she'd been hanging with meth head sluts the people she told me she'd never message again. Whatever idc.

>Anything to look forward to next week?
Get my Crowd Controllers license so I can work security at this music festival on New Years Eve.

>Broke and PRs recently?
Can now deadlift 4pl8 and bench 2pl8 feels good.

I technically have made it in terms of looks. Women are actually ez mode now. But i don't feel any happier, the sadness is still here. What do?

turned 18 today been lifting for a year and made some progress.

But im still 3 years behind in education, but im pretty happy compared to last year when i was a neet for 1.5 years

how the fuck were you neeting at age 16?

I fucked up school then went on to retard school and fucked that up again.

Pulled a muscle OHP-ing on monday, but pulled a 150kg DL on wednesday which is my PB, so a mixed bag this week.
Fuck OHP though, worst lift ever.

I'm getting bigger, but it feels like I'm getting smaller

I don't feel like living. I don't feel like dying.

Somebody please help me

Once you hit rock bottom, you can only go up

Wtf same with OHP. I'm just about fed up with this shitty ass lift, I always hurt myself and it's affecting my other lifts

Anyone know that punch-in-the-gut feel when sperging out to your oneitis? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. I fucked it up badly. I'm so autistic that I nearly confessed through text like the socially retarded fatty I am inside.

Getting fit sure didn't help me when the grill couldn't physically see me.

I know your pain brother, the worst is the feeling of helplessness that follows. Going through a similar thing right now, not sure if anything I do can fix the situation

Breh I feel like I ruined my chances. I was just starting to get the courage to make a move too.

As cliche as it is I'd just go and talk to her, if you already blew things it can't get much worse. Just explain that you got nervous because you're really into her

Finally hit 275 for 5 reps back squat. Been talking to 2 girls on tinder who wanna set up dates. I don't know what it is though brah, I just moved and I still think about my gym crush from where I used to live. We would catch each other looking sometimes. I just wonder if she ever thinks to herself "where'd he go". Sad I know.

I've lost all motivation to work out. I went to NYC and everyone was a manlet dyel shrimp. Being as ripped as I am made me uncomfortable. Im back home now but dont feel like lifting

tfw considering asking out my oneitis.

One side shouts to me "Shes giving you signals man go for it!" other side tells me "you are delusional stupid ugly fatso, and shes way out of your league"

just

Getting back on track in the gym after being sick and then slowly recovering. I'm starting to finally feel like my endurance and strength are coming back up to where they used to be. So that's good.

On the other hand I had a really awesome night followed by a really not awesome night with a QT that I recently met. We had a really fun, sexy night and then I got shut down when I asked to hang out again the next day. Haven't made contact since then and it's been bothering me.

>One side shouts to me "Shes giving you signals man go for it!" other side tells me "you are delusional stupid ugly fatso, and shes way out of your league"

I did something similar and it was a big mistake. Scared her off big time. Was very close with her and probably would have casually banged her at some point if I didn't. She is also out of my league but has fancied me in the past

Ask her moron

Is asking a girl out over facebook creepy. I haven't added even added her yet.

>total my car last night
>no money to repair it
>stuck at home all day feeling like I want to kill myself
>try biking to gym but bike has a flat tire
>miss workout
>going back to school next week, feeling depressed about my major
>all my former friends hate me

not going so well lads

Bruhs, whats the point of having everything if you dont have friends?
Ive got pretty much everything anyone could ever ask for (millionaire at 16 from inheritance, also inherited a big house, going to one of the best colleges in my country, got a good body, i have lots of hobbies, shitload of free time etc.) but i have no real friends, just some "acquaintances" from highschool and a couple from college. What do?

also
>no gf

Aight
Going swimming with bros, might see a football game too.
Lifts going up, feels good.

>Lost 8 lbs in the past month
>Gone beyond the point I'd normally start skipping gym days, eat like shit for a day.
>Job going well - in for a promotion in a few weeks
>Fell out with old friend and haven't spoken to each other in months
>Attempted a thing recently with his ex and was shot down. He doesn't know. Feel like scum for doing such a thing.
>Own ex has got a new bf. Bothered by it more than expected.

Get your shit together man...

> only hobby I have is refereeing soccer games
> only thing that gets me outdoors and being social on the weekend
> forgot to sign up for a tournament this weekend
> spend Saturday sitting in room alone instead of being out, exercising, talking to people, making money

Sigh

Lifting some particularly heavy feels tonight for some reason. Can't stop fucking thinking of my oneitis. Wish I could just fug and get it over with but even then I know I would just want more. Going back to uni soon where I'll see her, but it's my last year and she lives far away. Will my life go back to normal when I graduate, will I be able to forget her? She gives me faith in the world bros. Brightens up everything. How do I get rid of the feeling that I'd be settling with anyone else? I hate this

I dont know man.
I just told the people i live with that i couldt stay to the party because i had something to do but i just didnt wanted to be there akwardly. Now i am outside of my house, its raining, my cigarretes tastes bad. I texted everybody what they were doing but half of them said the were busy or didnt answer. There some girls in my uni that i would like to fuck but we are just casual firends. What can i do with them? Can i just tell them if they want to go to the movies and i kiss them there??

Ask her on a date the next time you chat in person

What kind of date?

o shit nigga what r u doing

have you made any contact with her, at all?

Coffee, lunch, whatever seems normal. Don't call it a date if that seems strange at this stage, but just say something like "hey want to get coffee sometime?" If they're interested, it'll work out as long as you don't act like a total sperg.

>girl is super cute, same interests, super religious, has only ever had one "unofficial" boyfriend according to her
>says she likes me has to reject me because she's 17 and wants to focus on personal growth and university first and most importantly her parents don't allow her to date yet
>after turning me down she still talks to me every day and messages me about her day, talking until she goes to bed, asks me out just the two of us, always smiling and looking at me, says she'll want to see me when I have to go back to the other side of the country to finish my degree and she can't wait to see me when I come back for Christmas
>friends tell me she clearly likes me yet can't bring myself to believe it because she turned me down
>she's on vacation right now and asks if she'll see me before I go back across the country
Not sure what to feel desu. I'm ok with both having her and not having her but being in this limbo stage so far is pretty bs. All the signs point to her liking me since she's constantly messaging me and when we meet up her eyes are always on me and smiling, yet she's turned me down. Just not sure what to feel.

Planning on asking her out again once she hits 18 and hopefully then her parents will give the ok for her to date me. But even then that's a whole year later so I'm not really holding my breath. Part of me wants to bail but part of me is saying wait because she's clearly interested in me.

>she works all week
>I work night shift all weekend so I have a fuck up sleep schedule
I've become so emotionally unstable its insane. I need someone in my life right now, the loneliness is crippling.
>So scared of fucking things up I rarely text / snap her

>tfw pilonidal cyst is ruining my life but getting it removed will put me out of the gym for months

Getting fatter, lifts stalling. Got invited to a party, was to afraid to go so I'm here, in my home, eating scoops of peanut butter and crying.

Dude. Don't call her

Then don't do it man
99% of normies don't do it
Only the 1% of lifters who do it would care anything about it
Just do seated db press

It's up to you to make friends user
You don't just magically get them in college. Join a club, talk to people in the gym even if you don't want to (ask for a spot then talk about training/programming/etc). Get on tinder and go on dates with the goal of making a girl your friend instead of girlfriend
Always sit next to someone in class, get a dog and talk to people at dog park
Join Meetups for stuff too
There's literally hundreds of options but you have to put in effort. In hs you made friends by default but it takes actual work now and it sucks ass but if you want friends you got to do it
This website doesn't seem to understand that

How do you escalate out of friend mode if you already do these things

>drivers license test
Holy fug this is an abstract feel. I thought i was alone. I got mine like a month before college but the anxiety leading up to it was enormous. If i didnt set a goal id probably be driveless 3 years later. Good on you brah. You're gonna make it.

New cashier at my work and she gets along great with everyone, but she buttons up around me. I can't think of anything I've done since she started working here to make her hate me so I'm just gonna assume she likes me and is being autistic about it. Not like it matters, I probably wouldn't do anything about even if she did
Iktfb. I was like that for the longest time and now all I think about is death. I make jokes about suicide all the time and everyone finds it hilarious, but I know I'm gonna mean it at some point and I don't know how I feel about that.

>tfw literally 25 years old without a license
>basically don't have it because i've been a loser my whole life with no motivation for anything and figured i would get in an accident immediately if i could even get my license at all
>have taken 4 professional driving classes since May and the instructor has said i am a great driver, would pass my test no problem, even did freeway driving just fine but very little practice parallel parking or parking in a space

>have literally not driven a car besides these classes
>parents too afraid/refuse to take me out driving
>no way to practice on my own

>feeling depressed about my major

This happened to me at one point. The most depressed I've ever been in my life. Eventually was kicked out of that major. It sucked but I became way happier. I was really sucking at it though, if you think you have a chance, stay in it. I would have. Just keep your chin up and try to power through

Is it possible to speak to a girl you barely know or don't know at all on Facebook? Seems weird to me, but I've thought about it.

I'm 29 and crushing on a girl and I hate myself fir being so weak. I'm pretty sure she's about to get railed by a co-worker as soon as they stop watching Game of thrones in a few minutes, and I'm at work. How do I make myself stop being a little bitch and stop giving a fuck, it's embarassing

My very attractive gf broke up with me and I think I really loved her but I wasn't really able to show it but I hate her for leaving and I want her back because life with her was good and I felt happy inside and comfy with her on my chest now I just spend all day like a zombie because someone waited 7 months for me to tell them I loved them and mean it broke up with me 4 months later and it hurts my stomach all day

Got mine at 21 user, dad was in an accident so he couldn't drive and mom was too nervous to ever drive me.
Just do it man, I only drove a few times before I took the test.
Test is piss easy, you drive for a couple minutes and they tell you what turns to make.
The only thing someone could fuck up at all is on the cone part with parallel, but as long as you know what direction you're going with the mirror you will be 100% I promise.

I believe in you m8, don't let your parents keep you down.
If you fail you always retake it so why in the hell be afraid of failure, call for an appointment monday.

I've known both women and men doing this an being successful.
All but one of these people were dysfunctional though.

One of the more social people I know at college will just ask what people's plans are before class starts and if several act like they are free that friday/weekend he'll just tell everyone to come to his place and they'll play marioparty or some shit.
Works more often than not, really charismatic guy though.
But really my biggest piece of advice from a reformed autist is to be human, which is hard.

To elaborate, people want someone who is fun and not too heavy about shit but that only goes well with acquaintances, you need those flicks of human vulnerability to make a relationship go through any barriers.
It's easier when you are one-on-one but it can happen in groups too, any friend I made in college heard something personal about me before they truly become a friend and it really was the only way user.
Examples are
>fears
>past traumas
>embarrassing things about your life that aren't you just trying to be coy

People want to relate and unfortunately relating by hobbies and interests only go so far, relating by humanity goes further.

Casually touch her more, if she's interested she will act accordingly and if she isn't she will be a little creeped out.

>People want to relate and unfortunately relating by hobbies and interests only go so far, relating by humanity goes further.

damn so are you saying that if i tell girls that i'm a kissless virgin in my 20s that they'll be more comfortable around me? or if i tell people that i'm a friendless shut in that it will make them see im honest and want to help me out?

Maybe stop being so negative and you'll make friends user.

>"hey user do you like breaking bad?"
>"nah I don't really watch much tv"
>"why not I think you would really like it"
>"Heard it's good but my best friend died from meth so I'm not really to keen on watching it"
>.....
Sounds awkward as fuck but you can be transparent and not mopey in life, just be honest and don't be embarrassed, quickly move the conversation to something light, though sometimes they'll want to talk about the heavy shit.

I was just snapping with a friend and my oneities while they were watching a show. Then there was a little break where they didnt respond and they both started snapping back at the same time. I'm 99% certain they just banged. Should I just ask? Upside is then I can drop this bitch but other hand if they weren't im shooting myself in the foot

Dude listen, I'm depressed.
I wanted to drop out of HS in my senior year.
I didnt, but I did drop out of Uni.

I passed with good grades and I'm taking a year off to get my head together, need to relax. Do whatever you need to do to pass. You will regret not finishing HS forever, just get IT DONE.

I'm not the happiest I've ever been, but you will keep living in that shitty circle of life if you dont get your act together and just do it. Believe me.