I wanna look as young as long as I can for as long as I can, (currently 25)

I wanna look as young as long as I can for as long as I can, (currently 25)

currently I use:
> a specific face moisturizer, moisturizer for my skin,
>SPF100 and a sun hat for when I go out.
>I don't drink or eat any sugar (prevention.com/beauty/natural-beauty/how-sugar-ages-your-skin)
>omega-3 pills for my workout and for my skin,
>my watch vibrates every couple hours to remind me to stay hydrated,
>eat a fuck ton of antioxidants..
>am guy btw

Anyone else have an obsession with staying young? Anything I should be adding to my regiment?

>pic related, is 63

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leR7tCHZumo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tretinoin cream
growth hormone

just drink water when you're thirsty, don't make it autistic. as long as your piss is clear you're fine

>Spf100
Why?

You shouldn't be going in the sun at all dude. You sound like me but I only go out on overcast days in summer, besides like driving places obviously. Get on that vampire schedule bro

I avoid going out in the sun if I have to. My friends already know that I would rather hang out at night.

>costant envy of the girls who can wear super oversized hats

>spf50 = 98% of photons blocked
>spf100 = 99% of photons blocked

That 1% builds up over time if you've got the sun constantly fucking you up

kind of related, should I be wearing sunscreen if I'm staying indoors for most of the day?

what moisturizer are you using? Do I need anything special. I want to hit pharell levels of staying young. I would recommend getting a dermaroller btw.

Comon dog

Unless you're in a cave or some place with no windows then you should be slathering up any part of your skin that isn't clothed.

UVA rays (shit that fucks your skin up) goes through windows

UVB rays (shit that burns your skin) doesn't go through windows

rofl you guys literally avoid going out in the daytime because of ageing do you have any idea how depressing that is, what's the point of looking young for longer if you have no friends

i get a microdermabrase every 5 years

I'll try and drop a few tips on you OP. This is how I do it.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of an user. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

fuck

You're a good guy user. I was going to ask OP how many crunches he can do.

origins is the one thing i recommend for people before sleeping.

for your daily moisturizer you should find something that doesn't fuck your skin up if you have sensitive skin. After you figure that out you can buy whatever you need.

If you're really serious about it you should ask a dermatologist to recommend one after they check your skin out more closely

meant to quote

>using a deep pore cleanser lotion before showering

rookie mistake mr bateman

thank ya

This shit is my jam. It's 60 bucks for 50ML and I go through two a month, so it's a big investment.

if you cant shell out 200 a month on skincare shit you can probably get away with buying some aveeno or neutrogena stuff on sale.

Yeah his skin care routine was really harsh

>pic related, is 63
Jews don't age like humans do

>Jewish
>Implying a skin suit ages

Calorie restriction but that means you won't have the surpluses to be Veeky Forums

I didn't know that I have to go outside in order to have a social life brb gonna go tell my friends this

No alcohol.
Drink lots of water.
Wear a chemical blocker sunscreen. Tinted zinc oxide is a good choice.
Wear hats.

How much do you sleep? Sleep is extremely important. Excercises that make you sweat a lot are the best for your skin, something like running or other cardio excercises are good. And cut down on alcohol if you drink it, maybe a couple times a month is good, and don't overdo it. Alcohol dries you out (makes you pee) and can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage, so drink that shit at night.

>uses a face moisturizer
>"am guy btw"
you sure about that?

Tinted zinc oxide makes me look purple (ashy as fuck). Japanese sunscreens don't do this tho, are they still good even though they don't use zinc oxide?

Patrick bateman also used a moisturiser. I dare you to make fun of him to his face, not online fucker and see what happens

No smoking, not even weed

> taking care of yourself is feminine

kys

hello gay

Ok, you got me xDDDD

>drinking during the day

what do you think i am? A degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=leR7tCHZumo

>>I don't drink or eat any sugar
>tfw eat chocolate every day
how much sugar can i eat per day?

Eat chocolate without sugar. EZ. It tastes fucking bitter af, but you get used to it

Apply cold-pressed Coconut Oil onto face after washing at night. On the downside, you'll need to replace pillowcases frequently, but that's probably a good thing anyway.

sleeping on a warm towel solved all those issues and is good for the skin

Don't drink, limit sun time, moisturizer and drink lots of water

>tfw looked 25 at 16
>tfw some 18 yo qts at uni thought guessed I was 30 when I was 23

Excited that high school starts in a couple of weeks?

thats a bad thing

don't have to tell me buddy boyo

maybe I could cope with mascgame but I'm too high inhibition and beta to do so

>tfw when 31 and people still guess I am 24

You're on Veeky Forums, we're all degenerates here

Coconut oil is comedogenic, so try shea butter instead

>quoting the movie instead of the book
pleb scum detected

>unironically reads BEE
>thinks he's not a pleb

Friendly reminder that whites age like shit

T. Leathery nigger

and you're 100% autistic
congratulations

That's smooth skinned nigger to you, gramps

Tbh saunas and steam rooms are pretty gud. Every time I go in them I get compliments on my skin afterwards. At my city pool its only $3 If you go after 2100

Drink pic related every day

Tell me more

Google the clean towel method.

doesn't matter what you do to help your skin if the pillow you sleep on isnt constantly clean.

I have 3 towels for sleeping on so I don't rub my face for 8 hours on accumulated dirt and oils on my pillow.

Best case scenario is that you sleep on a freshly laundered towel each night.

don't use cheap rough bath or face towels, get the most premium shit you can afford that can still be laundered (for convenience)

Start dermarolling breh. It will stimulate collagen growth

Why would you want to wear sunscreen all the time? Is there a point to having nice skin if you're a pale sickly looking fucker?