I want to be able to physically pin down my boyfriend but he weighs 100 pounds more...

I want to be able to physically pin down my boyfriend but he weighs 100 pounds more. What lifts will quickly make me stronger than him? Bench? I hate being weak.

Are you a grill?
You won't be able to unless he lets you win.

Yes, I'm a girl. I want to lift to get stronger and beat him.

is this some kind of fucked up fetish of yours? i've seen this thread 3 times

You have to use the muscles of your brain.

Convice him to be tied up.

Then kill him as the cuck he is.

being my gf

>quickly
Oh my god. Not this shit again.

Ok, I'll give you a quick guide. Eat clean, eat much much much more, track calories. Work out 6-9 hours a week EVERY WEEK. EVERY week. Mkay?
Keep it up for a year, if done correctly you should gain like 10kg a year, mostly muscle.

If you're short you will naturally be much lighter than him, which will be a problem. If you want to feel dominant over your boyfriend, tie him up after asking him, then use him in any way you like.

I'm a fairly strong dude but my ex grabbed me by the balls one time and used the opportunity to slap me in the face a few times until I was into it, at which point she pinned my arms down with her knees and sat on my face for 30 mins or so. Just grow your nails out and put the fear of god into him. Even if you work out a fuckton, if his shoulders are wider than yours you'll never forcefully win, men are built for this kind of shit.

He weights twice as much as you do, get real.
Sometimes it's about the size of the dog in the fight.
MAYBE if you just lift and bulk, and start taking BJJ lessons, and he decides to go easy on you because you're cute (while bulking? maybe just maintain the same weight instead), you might get lucky every once in a while.
And that's the point, he pins you but doesn't fuck you there and then, is that it?

come be with me

>What lifts will quickly make me stronger than him? Bench? I hate being weak.
>What lifts will quickly make me stronger
>What lifts will quickly
>quickly
No.

Even at equal weight, the man is stronger then the woman. A life of testosterone gave us a biomechanically stronger structure, a stronger and quicker nervous system and denser muscles.

Even Ronda Rousey would get beat by the average guy.

>average guy
Uh no.
I'm 195, 6'3 and 12%BF, and got my ass absolutely handed to me by a chick in judo. I agree with everything else you said but don't delude yourself like that.

>An elite martial artist would get beat by the average lazy cunt

Top lel
I bet you """"" shadowbox""" "" in front of the gym mirrors

gde

ofc his shoulders are wider wtf
he has 100 pounds on me and is taller

Yeah so you're not going to overpower him. Learn judo, or some other kind of grappling if you want to put some pressure on him, but that'll take a minimum of a year of dedicated training.

I only mention the shoulder thing cause I had a 6'1 ex who swam competitively and her shoulders were as wide as mine.

>will probably never have another qt swimmer gf

With that much of a size disadvantage, you'll never get stronger than him unless you take roids.

Didnt ronda get rekt by an ameture who was hardly trying?

If your bf doesn't lift at all you can probably get strong enough to make things interesting but he'd still be able to buck you off unless he's a semi-disabled lardass