If a girl is only dating you because you have abs, and not having abs means the girl won't date you...

>If a girl is only dating you because you have abs, and not having abs means the girl won't date you, she is shallow and isn't worth dating in the first place

Girls need you to survive. I don't give a fuck about what lefties would say but It is coded in women brain since forever. If she gets a man it is different life for her.

>welcome to the matrix
>

if its the sole thing she likes about you then yeah, but if youre a fat slob saying "REEEEEE women are so shallow" for not liking you, you should kys

being out of shape is a sign that you dont work hard and dont care about yourself, and by extension those around you. like said. but nnot just women, people in general are coded to not want lazy useless pieces of shit around them

>shallow_cope_manga_panel.jpg

if a girl sucks your dick because you have abs you got your dick sucked

>uggo cope the post

It IS true, you know.

Haha I know right user, whoever made that manga is just trying to cope with being more attractive than you.

If you only get abs to date girls then you're just as shallow

what if i don't have the money to look good?

fitnessisfree.mp3

Go bedouin mode

Bodyweight doesn't cost money. And I'm sure you spend more on video games and anime than the 20 per month for a gym membership.

Washing your hair, washing your face, using mouthwash is all exceptionally cheap. Get a good haircut. Shave. Etc

Lmao no one spends money on anime exept japs

yes, the girl im dating always says to me she doesn't need my abs, proof of it is that I'm bulking right now and we don't have any issue at all. Personality comes first for a relationship, looks come first for a 1 night stand.

No girl will date me regardless of my abs. This is the fate of the damaged

What kind of damage are we talking about?

The "people were mean to me as a kid and now I'm an emotionally unstable lunatic that lashes out at everyone but still questions why I'm lonely" kind of damaged

I like to roll my poop into little balls

Correct. But the majority of Veeky Forums has no girlfriend, never has, therefore has no experience in that area, therefore has only hype, fiction, and lies from so-called 'players' to believe as truth, therefore they think that physicality is the only thing that matters, and knows nothing of the importance of things like connecting intellectually and emotionally with another person, they think that sex is all that matters.

I have a fucked up family situation where I was basically taught not to trust anyone out of fear of personal ruin. I've tried opening up in person about both myself and the situation, and it's never turned out well (sometimes at a detriment to myself) so I just stopped outside of anonymous means of communication

This picture makes me sad

Look how desperate most men are without a woman. Even a self sufficient man cannot deny a hole in his heart that isn't fulfilled unless he has a companion. I am perfectly happy for example but there is a gnawing but bearable loneliness that can only be satisfied if I am with a women intimately.