I am going to red pill you on tattoos in a way that will change your mind forever:

I am going to red pill you on tattoos in a way that will change your mind forever:

Men with tattoos are more attractive to women.

A large scale Polish study confirmed that women view men with tattoos are more masculine, assertive, and dominant. Importantly, men with tattoos were also rated as HEALTHIER.

Now for something seemingly contradictory: women did not rate tattoo'd men as being more attractive.

If you didn't know how to read the between the lines, the story would stop there. You'd claim that tattoos won't improve a guy's chances to get laid.

Some of you already know where this is going. For those who don't:
Women may not have expressly rated the man with a tattoo as not more attractive, but we already have enough cues from the study to prove they are full of shit.

Did you know that women are difficult to survey on thier attractiveness preferences? You cannot just ask a woman, she must be tricked. When rating facial attractiveness, scientists learned that they could not show drastically different faces because women were lying to them. They have to take two faces of similar quality with very subtle changes before they can start to key in on female preferences.

How do we know women are lying when they don't rate tattoo'd men as more attractive? In 2017 growing up on the Internet, you should know by now that dominance is a key to a woman's heart. The Chad Masculinity vs The Virgin Beige. You know the story. The fact that women rated tattoo'd men as healthier (superior genetics) should clue you in as well.

Here's some fun nuggets of the study:
Women viewed tattoo'd men as less 'relationship' worthy. AHAHAHAHA. For those of you behind in knowing what that means: attractive men are rated as less relationship stable because they have more options on the sexual marketplace.

Now to tell you WHY tattoos will make you more attractive.

Remember the whole HEALTHIER bit? Tattoos are a sign of health on multiple levels:
1) You display a higher pain threshold. You are strong.
2) Tattoos are relatively safe in 2017, but that wasn't the case in tribal times. Humans and tattoos have a long history, even back when they were dangerous. Tattoo infection risk in more primitive times was higher. Men with better immune systems were literally displaying it through body art.
3) Tattoos are seen as risk taking behavior, which is more attractive to women
4) Chads are more likely to get tattoos in the first place. Another study:
>"Among the research subjects, men with bodily decorations exhibited greater symmetry than those without, whereas no differences emerged in women. Because people who are less symmetric did not opt more often for tattoos and piercings, researchers rejected one widely held hypothesis that suggested people use physical graffiti to hide or distract from imperfections in their appearance."

I'm not telling you that you needed a tattoo. I'm here to open your mind as to why scorning men with tattoos as "degenerate" makes you the fool (women are a different story). A tattoo is a personal choice that should require a lot of research, time, and effort to do right. But all things equal, they are a great compliment to a good physique, if you are so inclined.

Polish thread about
[X] Poland
[ ] Germany
[ ] Russia

Hey, i usually dont like tattoos but this thread has changed my mind.

Im actually getting a tattoos right now as im posting in this wonderful thread that OP has created, hopefully that cute cashier will finally go out with me cause i can see in her eyes that she really wants me.

#tattooletsKYS

Don't give a shit what women like, it's my body and I don't want any gay try hard tattoos on it.

>mfw when a cashier
>mfw cute
>mfw theres a cute guy I eye off
>mfw i think he'd looker cuter with tattoos
>mfw getting railed up my pooper by a nigger while typing this
Almost worth the black eye lads

Thanks op, im gonn get that vidya tatto i always wanted but was afraid of what women may think about it. You really opened my mind

>caring about what womyn want
wew boi

So you're trying to project a study of polish women on all women?

Because I've got a study of mormon women on whether or not they like to drink with their men that will really shock you about bar-life.

As a faggot I find tattoos on men unattractive. I don't generally like them, especially if they're visible with casual wear.

That being said... I'm covered in tattoos, none of them visible with business casual. Which made quite a stir the first time I showed up at my job's annual corporate cup run in just my running shorts.

Full left sleeve starting at 2" above my wrist, shoulder, pec, the entire left side of my back and left side of my trunk extending down to a full left leg sleeve.

this
Hot men get with ugly women and sometimes vice cersa. Stop caring about this bullshit.

How fucking terrifying is it that the otter has a cuter smile than that thing.

Look at her index to ring finger ratio

No shit, I've nver heard a woman mention tattoos as an unattracrive feature in men, a detriment.

They only make men seem more adventurous.

The reason I don't want them me is I don't want something foreign on me forever, and I don't want something designed by a flawed man scribbled on me.

I'd probably draw a few lines like Andrew WK on me if I could do it myself.

Doesnt this happen all the time though? Anytime i look up a male model their wife is way below them and the exact same goes for female models.

Hope you pick a high quality artist

Correction: men with tats are more attractive to trashy women and sluts

Be my guest if you have poor taste.

so all of them then :^)

>A large scale Polish study
actually fuking lol

Not an argument.

Exactly

I am going to red pill you on butt plugs in a way that will change your mind forever:

Men with butt plugs are more attractive to women.

A large scale Polish study confirmed that women view men with butt plugs as more masculine, assertive, and dominant. Importantly, men with butt plugs were also rated as HEALTHIER.

Now for something seemingly contradictory: women did not rate butt plugged men as being more attractive.

If you didn't know how to read the between the lines, the story would stop there. You'd claim that butt plugs won't improve a guy's chances to get laid.

Some of you already know where this is going. For those who don't:
Women may not have expressly rated the man with a butt plugs as not more attractive, but we already have enough cues from the study to prove they are full of shit.

Did you know that women are difficult to survey on thier attractiveness preferences? You cannot just ask a woman, she must be tricked. When rating facial attractiveness, scientists learned that they could not show drastically different faces because women were lying to them. They have to take two faces of similar quality with very subtle changes before they can start to key in on female preferences.

How do we know women are lying when they don't rate butt plugged men as more attractive? In 2017 growing up on the Internet, you should know by now that dominance is a key to a woman's heart. The Chad Masculinity vs The Virgin Beige. You know the story. The fact that women rated butt plugged men as healthier (superior genetics) should clue you in as well.

Here's some fun nuggets of the study:
Women viewed butt plugged men as less 'relationship' worthy. AHAHAHAHA. For those of you behind in knowing what that means: attractive men are rated as less relationship stable because they have more options on the sexual marketplace.

Can't get into heaven if you got a tattoo
I just can't think of anything I'd want on my body that I'd still think is cool a year later, let alone ten
Also profuse body hair doesn't work with them

>1) You display a higher pain threshold. You are strong.

Body doodles = strong

Yeah... Right... I see where you're going with that.

Not health or fitness related
Kill yourself

Wrong. Not only do fitness and tattoo culture have an overlap, but the thread has many themes of genetic fitness.

Btw if you ever want to assert yourself to one of these walking modern art masterpieces just ask him about the 'doodle' on his arm... DONE. Another comment you can make is... Doesn't Robbie Williams have one like that? You can let them tell the story or the meaning behind it... You might find something OTT or even the best tattoo could be 'draw anything'. I can understand if you got a bayonet on your forearm or an anchor... a military tattoo, better have served though.

The one good story I have heard about a tattoo was a snakes an ladders, just when your at the top and everything is going well there's a snake ready to take you down. My friend had a modified escher fractal across his chest by one of the top artists in the country... No story. I'd rather the first.

But seriously, great way to get identified by CCTV. Now that might sound stupid but if you're involved in a fight you didn't start where you responded with something more than 'reasonable force' not having a fractal on your neck might work in your favour.

Oh shit... Someone I knew had a tattoo of his grandad on his arm. He was showing it off... I remember asking him I don't understand don't you see the resemblance in the mirror everyday. The look on his face was priceless. Exactly the same with people who get their kids baby face tattoos... Don't babies not have their facial features defined yet... It's essentially having a few curves. Most babies look a like.

Someone was being friendly with me in a head shop once... Asking what I was buying... telling me what I should buy... He didn't work there... Just some fucking nugget who hangs around in head shops. He had a cobweb on his arm, tears both filled in and unfilled under his eyelids, gothic words... probably MAM, DAD, EXGF... other prison doodles etc... Started trying to make friends with me... Did I judge him and decide not to have a conversation with him based on his appearance... Your fucking damn right I did.

ITT

>slavs
>considering slave markings desirable
No shit.

Holy shit..this guy looks like he has never benched before

I was banging this tinder ho the other day and she told me "I love how you have no tattoos, your body looks so clean."

Tattcucks BTFO forever

I'm covered in tattoos. I just like them. Girls like them too. It's just one of those preference things you can tell me "it's stupid you will regret it lol you think you are cool m8 tattoos aren't tough bro wowww so hip you are fag" all day every day and I still won't give a fuck.

This is simply a cope thread for regretatted fags.

Not even credit to this

All the women ive banged after getting my tattoos absolutely love them, and they were not a specific type. Also all my tattoos can be covered up with casual clothes.

t. delusional numale

That's cause her ring finger is below water you fucking buffoon.

I have a DG coffin at the back of my neck. When people ask me about the meaning of the tattoo, I just tell them to fuck off cos explaining tattoos are for fags.

>pros: more attractive to women
>cons: makes you look low class

imo tattoos are mostly for the working/lower middle class

I am girl.

A small tattoo or two of something meaningful to you isn't really a positive or a detriment to me. I've thought about getting a small tattoo just for the experience of it so I can see the appeal of getting one.

A small tattoo would only be a detriment if it was something really offputting, like an anime waifu...but if you have a tattoo like that, we're probably not going to be a match for other reasons.

Large or many tattoos are a detriment just because to me it signals that you care about stupid, trendy shit and will waste your money on stupid shit. And I'm not some gold digging whore like Veeky Forums stereotype women as, but I don't want to date someone who can't pay their bills or who's constantly struggling just to meet basic needs like rent. Everyone I've ever known, male or female, with back tattoos and full sleeves work shit jobs and complain about money all the time, but still pour money into their dumb, trendy tattoos. They seem to constantly have a tattoo that's not filled in that they're talking about getting finished as soon as they can save up the cash. No thanks.

I'm a 8/10+ girl and I think tattoos are disgusting and a sign of bad personality.

I'm a 9/10+ girl and I think the opposite.

>I've thought about getting a small tattoo just for the experience of it so I can see the appeal of getting one.
>A small tattoo would only be a detriment if it was something really offputting, like an anime waifu...but if you have a tattoo like that, we're probably not going to be a match for other reasons.
Holy shit women are memes

op is probably under 25 or mentally retarded which is it?

Tattoos are for boys.
Augmentations are for men.

Sure thing roasties. Next you'll be telling us that you really DO like nice guys and you aren't like those other girls.

It's not your fault you're attracted to fit chadly tatted tall bois, that's just how it is.

Define "women". Do they mean the sluts I don't want to bang or do they mean the wife material cute girls who usually are married in their early 20ies?

BEGONE THOT

girls dont love your tattoos morons its that girls have like zero hobbies besides being sluts. If its not your tattoo itl be your dog, hair etc.

>mfw I glitched and knocked his ass out when he was climbing across the wall

Easiest boss fight in the game lmao

chirp chirp im a dumb young baby. Here is my useless opinion. Back to swiping for bulls to fill me up xDD

That probably used to be true but now it seems that getting a tat is the meme thing to do to fit in. I don't hate them but would never get one.