I fucking did it Veeky Forums I finally kissed and fingered a smoking hot girl...

I fucking did it Veeky Forums I finally kissed and fingered a smoking hot girl, 22 years and I can finally say I'm not a kissless loser. Thanks to all of your great advice through out the years! Lifting for 2 years gave me the confidence I needed.

Tell us how it feels like to kiss a girl
I wanna know user

same, it's nice?

Depending on the intensity of the kiss it varies from kissing your fingers ala hunger games salute to getting your lips gently sucked. Try sucking your lower lip. which is what she will do. Now when there is tongue then I just can't describe it, partly because I was way to drunk.

noice

yes it's fucking amazing to be honest, more so if you really like the girl which was my case.

How smelly are your fingers?

That happened at 23 for me. Enjoy the feeling, I hope this lasts for you.

I'm on a dry spell ever since that time

Actually it didn't smell bad at all, I even licked my fingers in front of her after finishing and it didn't have any taste. Perhaps I was to drunk to notice.
thanks bro, you will get over it I'm sure.

I know what it feels.
>Feelsgoodman

Also i ate pussy and it was really good, at the first instance the flavor was strange and i was nervous so i didn't know what to expect but i enjoyed so much

>tfw idktf
congrats op

gratz bro now the feeling of emptiness and the fact that women truly are inferior beings is gonna dawn upon you, or probably after banging many a tinder sloots. Hang in there and keep looking or a girl that will actually make you happy and not just get your dick sugged

Every girl I've ever kissed I didn't even like it... it just felt like work. Their spit was gross and the some of them taste weird. Idk unless I actually have feelings for the girl I would get nothing out of kissing her.

>im gay

It gave me a boner every time in highschool, it feels correct, you know? Feels so good man.

This thread is fucking pathetic.

were you under the impression that Veeky Forums, the anime imageboard, was a meeting ground for life's winners?

>t. Fag

Sticky sweaty sex is best sex. I don't know why but qt sweat smells good to me, drives me caveman crazy.

You didn't get ur dick sucked or have sex? You need to escalate to the next level. I've realized girls are really bad at foreplay actually it kinda sucks.

refer to this I like this girl, we are dating now. No need for sloots if I have her.