/fraud/

/fraud/ - it's the weekend and everyone is out partying + hangovers, so ded thread

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on stupid cycles general:

How do I deal with having to buy new clothes? All my old clothes are too small now and I haven't even roided for that long, but if I buy lots of clothes now, I'll just outgrow those by the end of the cycle.

Should I just buy t-shirts one size too big?

-

everything was good until i got my bloods results. When i saw high e2 i instantly started feeling sick, noticed new acne spots and my nips started to feel weird (although my glands were removed during gyno surgery)

my adex is bunk or im not responding well

bloods

how fat

can't tell because bloated but definitely not lean enough

trying 0.5mg ed now

I've had bad pip for 2 weeks now, the site is red and swollen. Probably infected so I need antibiotics. How do I talk to my doctor about it?

How about the horror of an enlarged heart?

Just don't be retarded and blast all the time. Be reasonable with your dosages and blast for no more that 14 weeks. Take more time off than on, and you'll not have to worry about it

>enlarged heart
WHATEVER IT TAKES

Im a natty aspiring to fraud.

Is 60eur to 10ml (300mg/ml) Test-e a shitty price?

I saw one place sell 20ml (300mg/ml) Test-e for 60 eur, but its a smaller one that I feel might not ship to my country since it is mid-tier risk.

Are you talking tamoxifen? It reduces the available anastrozole in your system.
Exemestane is better anyways.

it's an awful price yeah

Yes, it's a lot more pricey if you buy from normie places online. You get an avg price of 40 eur with a low of 20-25eur per 10ml

im taking arimidex (anastrazole)

Yes, are you taking nolva with it? It could explain why your adex isn't working well.

REMINDER:
No amout of steroids will fix your BETA-AS-FUCK lack of personality, make you intelligent if you're dumb, make you funny if you have no sense of humor or a shit sense of humor, make you interesting if you're dull, make your face handsome if you're ugly, or make you taller if you're a manlet. They won't make you brave in the face of all the bullies that obviously dominated you, or make you stand up to your (step)father who used to beat you. It won't cure your crippling autism. It won't do ANYTHING other than give you circus-freak muscles that everyone knows are fake, making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying.

Why the hell would you spend money on chems that will fuck your body up?

Steroids are for manlet faggots

im not taking anything else, only test + adex

rip

can you elaborate? i have no glands already

It's hilarious how different me and my DYEL brother's lives are.

I am spending 1.5 hours in the gym 6 times a week working my ass off, with no women in sight.

He is backpacking in Asia and banging lots of other backpackers, with more than 10 different chciks in a little over a week.

The power of face and social skills.

New gland tissue can still appear from what I've read.

Get new AI and maybe some SERMs nigga.

tfw living in Asia but spend time going to gym

I had someone ask me how much tren I was on today because they could smell it coming form me. I know tren changes your odor but is it really that noticable?

Ive only gone to the gym for a year and im going to roid.

D E V E L I S H

>Get new AI
im working on that

also, anybody knows how long do i have to wait before doing bloods again? 2 weeks since i get new ai or sooner?

How do i find a source that wont get me killed from some chink lab impurities?

How do you accept the risk of injecting foreign substances into your body?

Interested in running a cycle, but dont know how to source reliably.

reddit

No.

Reddit has an entire subreddit dedicated to discussing sources you dumbass

50mcg t3, 20mg of Yohimbine hcl and 1 gram of Tren made me lose 3-4 kg in a week on a small deficit.

Is any of that possibly muscle? This is going way too fast for me.

If I'm feeling burning in my nips I would need to up AI, right?

But really bad joint pain the day I take it leads me to think e2 is low?

I know the answer is bloods but. Already have gyno from puberty, not trying to worsen it. Is there an AI that's better at preventing gyno or are they all the same in that regard?

On arimidex

As long as you've been consistent with your diet and training from day one and have made some good gains, then it's completely fine in my book. You've made most of your gains in 1 year of natty lifting anyway.

The problem is that most people who want to roid after X amount of months/1 year usually have a shitty diet and training and think roids is magic juice that will make them huge by just taking a few pills a day.

>How do you accept the risk of injecting foreign substances into your body?

I only use pharma gear, so I don't have to worry about that.

There is no way you're losing muscle with 1g of tren in your system. A lot of it is probably water.

>Already have gyno from puberty,

Fix your gyno before roiding.

Pills?
Arent Oral steroids a complete meme and one should just inject test?

They're not a meme, but they suck alone. Kick starting your cycle with an oral is always going to give better gains and it's fairly cheap.

Let's say an oral gives you 30kg to your bench or something similar. You're going to build on that strength once your injectables kick in, so even if a lot of what you gain is water (there will be muscle gains, too), it will be a nice boost to your cycle.

Orals aren't a meme with a good test base. But most dyels think steroids are pills because they can't imagine injecting themselves.

does eminem have gyno

That's solid snake

Any UK brahs got from Alphamuscle or Musclebond? If so, which lab?

I can't fix it. I can't afford an 8k surgery and the time off work. Also I'm only on TRT dosages cause I have the test of a grandpa.

pic of gyno

150mg of test e and a very low dose of AI E3D is probably what you want then. You shouldn't get gyno on TRT doses if you have an AI, just don't overdo it and kill your estrogen entirely.

Should i go on TRT? just got my blood work back, my total testosterone is 457 ng/dL and my Estradiol is

>tfw upper eyelid exposure has been worse lately for some reason and it makes me look like even more of an incel
If you've been semi low test and high estrogen during pubery, would taking testosterone reduce upper eyelid exposure? Would raising my test levels affect facial structure and make me more Chad-like? I'm still going through puberty

What's the best jooc to take if I don't even give a fuck about body gains and only taking it for beard gains

I hope you enjoy being a bald DYEL

>I don't even give a fuck about body gains and only taking it for beard gains
Some of the top bodybuilders can't grow facial hair despite taking huge amounts of steroids over the years. Dallas Mccarver for example.

Just testosterone bud

Your E2 is very low, that's probably what's causing your issues. Too low is as bad as too high.

I'm not sure how to increase it though

How much size are you even packing on man I haven't bought clothes in like 2 years

i use test-e 500mg and dbol 30mg
how much aromasin should i take? currently taking 10mg per day

I've blown up in size, especially shoulders and traps (they were already well developed). I am sure water is making me a little bigger than I actually am, which fills out the clothes more, too.

I feel like my arms still look fairly DYEL, but they are too tight for my clothes at the moment, especially with a pump.

My clothes were already somewhat tight before I started, so maybe I won't jump another size in clothing.

One thing is for sure, I can't use my old clothing anymore as it looks retardedly tight.

This too, unless you are clinically low T, taking test isn't really gonna change your facial hair much. It would encourage better growth though if you already have patchy facial hair/

What's a good oral for packing on mass that won't fuck my blood pressure or lipids?

Steroids will fuck your lipids for the duration of the cycle, so if you don't want to mess with your lipids, stay away from steroids.

For blood pressure, stay away from steroids that are overly wet.

your brother is probably going to bring home super AIDS desu

anadrol. It causes bp issues for some people, so you just have to try i guess. Did nothing to my bp

I'd say test + DHT compounds and minox.

He has fucked a lot of women and has had no STDs so far, as far as I know.

It's funny how much difference there can be in genes between two siblings. We're both mid to late 20s; he has had sex with lots of women and I don't even know how a women's lips feel. Just LOL at life.

He can get sex with no issues at all, even has female friends tell him he can bang them at any time if he pleases (apparently this is normal) and has banged some of coworkers. Apparently all of this is completely normal with normally functioning people, I've learned.

I still can't grasp how people can be so casual when it comes to sex, especially women. Sex is such an alien concept to me.

He got the face and I got the frame; pretty shitty deal if you ask me, but I may as well take advantage of it and become as huge and aesthetic as possible.

well, banging lots of different women is fun for a period, but it honestly it gets boring quickly. Finding that one special girl that you can explore eachothers fetishes/develop new ones, now that's where the fun is. You never get to develop that trust and bond with one night stands, a good gf is so much better.

what am saying is, aim for a gf, now one night stands

He has had two girlfriends. He was together a long time with the last one, but she wasn't all that pretty and he ended up cheating on her a lot.

I would be fine with any girl, ONS, relationship, whatever. I don't really have a social life and my face is not Tinder material, so it makes it pretty impossible. I am fine with being alone and working out, though. Maybe one day my body will be aesthetic enough to draw in females, I won't hold my breath, though.

Prop mast cycle. 100mg of each or 150mg prop/100mg mast? 8 weeks sound good? Aromasin on hand and clinic for pct

Either go say you were bu Leung something and got pricked by a rusty nail or order fish antibiotics online. They're the same antibiotics as humans if you get the right one in the right dosage

never pinned delts, im scurred

*building something or working on something that involeda rusty nail being there

Im going on my first cycle and the PCT is like 70% of my budget on it.
Am I doing it right?

how do people stand pinning every day?

not that bad desu, when you're pinning every day, you're most likely not pinning a lot of ml's, so the pinning itself goes pretty quickly. I just pin while i take a shit when im doing short esters

any point adding 600mg primo ew and 50 provi ED to my 600mg test cyp cycle?

I've never had bloods done. I've never took an AI and I've never done bloods.

I've seen people abuse this shit and I've come to the conclusion that ignorance is bliss.

Also, you guys are pretty sound, but the guys over at /r/steroids are all fat fucks (15%+) and even the mods are fucking hopeless

Bump

you didn't say how often you were pinning, if that's 150mg ed, eod or your total/week... nothing about your cycle experience, "prop" could be any compound (I'm assuming you meant test p). what's the mast ester? what are your goals? why 8 weeks?

You're doing it wrong. PCT is expensive (cruising is cheap), will have you feel like shit and lose gains. BnC all the way.

When you do something a lot of times, it becomes not that big of a deal. It becomes second nature.

Fuck so I took some 2cb this afternoon (actually wanted to do acid but it didn't arrive on time).
Pop 40mgs cause I know I handle it pretty well, pop another 20mgs after 30 mins or so. Have a pretty good time, watching GoT. Effects nearly worn off 3 hours later(obviously still pretty high), decide to pop another 60mgs. Fun for a while. Than there comes the point it starts to feel like I am inside game of thrones, like I look at my screen but actually I'll see parts of the screen that probably just my imagination on the walls and in my room. So it's like watching it with 3d glasses or something, fucking perfect love this.

Then comes the point where I start losing track of reality (decide to pause at this point) get caught in loops of thought where I stand around for multiple minutes staring into the distance and losing sense of who I am or where I was. Have to repeatedly shake my head to get out of it. Start feeling tired lie down and seeing all kinds of crazy shit. When I sit down and look ahead all sorts of scenarios play out, lose sense of self, but manage to regain it by shaking my head, opening blinds and shit reminding me where I am and who I am. This repeats for like 30 mins feeling an eternity. After that feel comfy again and realise what an idiot I was.

Do any of you ever had these moments where you took too much psychedelics and just know you're on the bring of losing sanity and getting caught up in some imaginary second world (which could totally be enjoyable) but I didn't have a tripsitter so if you actually let yourself go there's no real knowing what you'll start believing and I'd rather not be arrested running naked on the streets or anything.

Man I need an isolation room covered with pillows that can be locked with some kind of math code so that I couldn't possibly escape. Would be way more enjoyable then.

>tl;dr take 2cb go nearly insane for a bit but just barely snag on to sense of self. Any one else have that sometimes?

No.
Just tell yourself that its only 2cb and that you are gonna be fine.

Does testosterone make you smell different?

Yes, so does estrogen.

>mfw my balls start smelling weird when my e2 goes up

What does testosterone make you smell like? What does estrogen make you smell like?

no that's a meme

I notice my balls smell a lot worse on steroids. I have to change boxers like twice a day, even when I have a rest day.

Brehs I missed two shots this week (2x 250mg) due to going on a holliday
Tomorrow my third inject is due

Is it ok too pin 750mg ( 3cc) at once? split over both quads ofc

It will cause your test to spike, but I don't think it will do much harm. Go ahead.

Well its not like I can still talk to myself at those points. Its like I am looking at myself from different directions and leaving my body to progress to other forms of experience. Like I can't even make out what's right in front of me. Its not that I am that panicked its just that I know if I don't fight losing my consciousness I'll lose it and it will take me a good 1-2 hours before I find out who I am and where I am again. And that's just annoying.

Can someone redpill me on sarms?

what compound? and 3cc in 1 quad if fine

I think my E2 is low because my testosterone is low. If I go on test, then when some automatizes it should increase my E2. Its not fair that I have lower test than my 60 year old father.

is 21 too early

some guy on the dark net markets stole my money and disrepected my family.

how should i fuck up his pets?

You don't. You fuck his mum.

Test will definitely increase your E2. Life is not fair, do whatever you can do to cheat it. At least you're not low T, high E.

No, it's not. It's better to start early (not too early) and get most out of life. The "don't start before you're 24" is a huge meme made by old pussies who need to justify them starting to juice at age 40 when their life is already over. If you can become an aesthetic sick cunt with a huge libdo and fuck lots of women, why would wait several years and let your golden years be wasted?

His pets didn't disrespect your family, now did they? Break into his home and steal the money back, plus interests.

nigga that's gay

>fucking female
>gay

Pick one. Seriously though, if you're a good looking guy, banging his mom (especially if she is in a relationship with his dad) is the biggest "fuck you" you can ever do. That would be such an epic revenge.

A couple years ago or so there was a big fat dude that sold roids on Veeky Forums. Is he still alive and not in jail?

Any of you guys experience premature balding when running a cycle?

I'm about to start my first cycle since I'm 28 and just got diagnosed with low test. I plan to do 500mg a week of test cypionate since I want gains + higher levels of test.

test

and alright cheers mates

Btw since the half life of test e is relatively long, it's not likely that my test levels have dropped significantly by missing two shots/one week right?

I take finasteride, so no, otherwise I would. If you have mpb, you will probably shed some hair on 500mg of test. It probably won't rape it completely, but you may go up a notch on the NW scale. Perhaps MasT's meme stack will help you keep your hair, try that one.

yeah