700g protein a day

>Your body can digest only 30g proton bro

youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g

>he really eats only as much as 30g proton in one sitting

I eat like 3-5 meals a day and have 230g protons in that

Why do powerlifters always take their ugliness a step further and get a bald egg head? Is it all that creatine receding their hairline?

>taking diet advice from a roided up fat ass out of breath from standing up and talking

????

cant relate

edd coan still has some hair, green has hair, tom martin has hair, wierzbicki has hair, big ray has hair, sarychev has hair, mishka has hair

who are you reffering too?

the fucker is the strongest man in the world, so yes.

They end up bald early like 90% of roiders so they're forced to shave it all and grow a beard

I wasn't asking a question, i don't know why you would quote me to say yes.

Generally when you see guys who would describe themselves as powerlifters, whether in real life or online, they literally embody the stereotypical metahead look where their head is way too round and bald and sometimes they get a beard to cope for their multiple chins.

How many times a day do these people shit ? what do their shits look like ?

ohh so we meming hard, okay

>shaw
>powerlifter
Hello newfriend!!

>tfw when this dumb fuck is going to stroke out in his forties

>out of breath when standing
>literally set a new rowing world record by accident
Strongmen are some of the most well-conditioned people in the world

The fact that they can't run worth a damn suggests otherwise.

To be quite honest, your digestive system can only process so many calories at once, based on factors like how much stomach acid and digestive enzymes and other things your gut must produce in order to break down food you eat into something that can be osmotically absorbed through intestinal walls.

>hahaha I can outrun this guy so I must be superior
Enjoy your auschwitz portions and paying child support to the fat girls who care about your abs, newfriend

and he will have accomplished more in those 40 years than you will will in 80

>if you're not a strongman you're a stick marathoner

Are you this retarded? A "well-conditioned" athlete can do strength AND cardio to world class levels. A strongman, by this definition, is not "well-conditioned". He could not run a 10 second 100m. He could not do a sub-15minute 5k. He could not swim hardly at all I imagine either.

If you think "well conditioned" is "strongest man alive", then you're literally retarded and should get off the internet and find your handler.

Where did he say anything about being superior because he could run faster? Where did he say anything about himself at all? Stop projecting, fat cunt

In a conventional fight using fisticuffs, squaring up, just throwing lefts and rights, this big dog could beat me into the ground. However, if I was to sneak up behind him with a metal bat and WHAM! one shot him, he would go down for the count. I guess my point is, you can be super strong, but it doesn't really make you more lethal. Being super strong just means you have bigger muscles. Unless he can figure out a way to cake muscle onto his skull so when the metal bat hits his noggin, he is protected by a meat helmet. Maybe in the future, bodybuilders will get genetic modifications to promote muscle growth on the top of their heads. Or maybe, doctors will do muscle transfers from somewhere likes the glutes to the top of the skull for the same desired aesthetics.

Damn man you're retarded, must be hard to like that

>t. balding, fatty powerlifter with a beard to cope for his multiple chins

Those run times are a little obscene, lol.

>than you will will in 80
stroking out already, hot damn

>being a literal asshat

>He could not run a 10 second 100m. He could not do a sub-15minute 5k

Nigger do you have legs

What's the point in getting huge if you look like Shrek?

>implying Shrek is not ogre

No way that the 6th meal is 3500kcal. Also some odd counting 80grams of protein powder + some milk + blueberries and some peanut butter = 112g of protein?

nah, if he's smart he'll slim down when he retires. big z did

Calculations make sense to me. And the 6th meal could easily be 3500 given that its all fucking pasta.

that fatass could outrun you, and lift you over his head with one arm

I recently precooked whole bag of macarons(500g), lists 360kcal/100g so 1800kcal for the whole bag.. it was 3 times the volume of the food he has on those plates. That pasta would have to be injected with oil for that meal to have 3500.

Maybe it is? Strongmen do insane bulk shit, like pouring a whole bottle of olive oil into whatever they're cooking

>not being the ogrelord
never gonna make it