Yearly Reminder

Yearly Reminder

legit

This is true of Veeky Forums generally.
The whole place is full of terrible people. Every day we spend here we are exposed to more misogyny, more racism, more petty spite. Even if you weren't a bad person when you arrived here you probably will be if you stay long enough.

nah that's bullshit
makes me stronger
fuck off commie i am the best person i have ever known

I am a 6'5 straight white cis alpha male with an 8.5 inch penor and blue eyes that lost his virginity at 16.

I am literally immune to shitposting.

Will going back to my delusions of being an intelligent 8/10 male really be better than to at least know my place at the bottom of the social hierarchy?

That's the one good thing about this place, is people are generally honest, even if they're assholes about it.

Fuck I needed that.

i was never insecure about anything until i started browsing this shit hole. i was laughing at this shit at first thinking how people can fall for it but after some time it got to me. now i'm insecure about everything and i became a social retard because of it.

6'1 manlet detected
I bet you didn't even bench 225 your first time in the gym you fuckin loser.
Don't you know Chad eats pizza and does pushups when he feels like it and is ripped and fucks Stacy?

realistically Veeky Forums is a board that has inspired a lot of people to completely change their lifestyles, myself included. i socialize well and have hobbies but i will still come back here often enough to hear people's experiences doing things that i also enjoy, and as motivation to keep on a disciplined routine. op's pic isn't totally wrong, there is a toxicity to Veeky Forums, but i feel most people take the good with the bad

That kind of ironic posting isn't really funny to me anymore. Why? Because even if you don't mean it, the bullshit memes is still being propagated. Every fucking time.

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for a long time. I come here for a good laugh and the bullshit has never pulled me in. If this website influences your beliefs then you probably were a negative asshole all along.

>there is a toxicity to Veeky Forums,

This is why TinyTrip and I left. Wouldn't even be here right now if someone hadn't linked me
>

People actually take stuff on Veeky Forums seriously? jesus christ people

Yeah you hang around so much it kind of becomes an echo chamber. Turns out people don't really give that much of a shit about all this stuff in real life.

>That's the one good thing about this place, is people are generally honest
user...

I don't know where else to go.

I have a job and a home gym.
The rest of the time I'm here.

How do I break out?

I agree, if you ignore the fags calling everyone DYELs and realize what natty VS not looks like, this place can be very positive. I've gotten lots of good info and hopefully been able to help a number of fellow anons

yea I get what you mean. no matter how much you know that it's bullshit, it wears down your mental health by constant indoctrination.

have fun with HPV

this is really relevant to me when I used to browse Lookism everyday. Shit literally made me depressed and I didnt even realize it

Veeky Forums also has some similar threads, but compared to Lookism at least theres a lot of constructive advice and posters here, so I enjoy it

you have no idea buddy

>implying we dont all know this
we just come here for the bantz and to shitpost desu

reminds me of this

Thank you for this user. Veeky Forums has been rotting my brain for years now.

These posts resonate far too much with me. I've been surfing Veeky Forums daily since 06. At this point I've fully come to accept that I am addicted to this website. If it shut down tomorrow, and never re-opened I don't even know what i'd do with myself. I've spent literally tens of thousands of hours on this website. I sometimes wonder what I could have been if I'd dedicated that time to anything else. I could have been a musician, a writer, or an artist. But no. I spent all of that time, the bulk of my 20s sitting at a computer giggling to myself over non-sequitur images and anonymous strangers calling each other faggots. You guys always talk about gains goblins, well Veeky Forums is a life goblin. I'm 29 years old, and I've spent 11 year son this website. I fear it is too late for me.

But hey, at least the memes were dank. Pic related, one of the first images I ever saved off this site.

I'm just here to pass the downtime at work and laugh at fatties

Kill yourself jewish parasite we all know the truth
YOu will not be forgiven

That's exactly why I stopped visiting most of other boards and visit Veeky Forums just every few days out of boredoom. And built a shield around muh feelings. Everything went upwards from that exactly moment.

Veeky Forums is my social life and I'm basically a lurker. I needed this. I'm doing well exercise and diet-wise. The only reason I'm still here is because I have nothing better to do. I think it might be about time I get to doing better things.
Also only useful advice I've got from here is to use ashwagandha and that's probably barely affecting me. Feels like I finally have somewhere I fit in but that's not a good thing.
This is the wakeup call I never knew I needed.
I have no idea where to go from here.
Fucking 3 captchas extending this.