Vyvanse

is this the best preworkout?

i feel happy and motivated consistently for 12 hours

Don't do cardio on those bro

Homewbrew ice is probably your best bet up for 24 hours 48hr arm workouts hypertrophic psychosis and shadow people will appear which is good because none of us have any friends

is it bad for your heart?

its the only thing that makes cardio not boring for me

i don't think there's really anything to be worried about unless you go the undiagnosed heart condition route like our buddy zyzz

i just got back on vyvanse today after not taking it throughout the summer and drank coffee everyday but

coffee makes me feel like 1/2 as energetic for like 1/20th of the time that vyvanse does (ive been on vyvanse for 8~ years)

it makes me want clean shit around the house and get my life together. coffee more expensive too fuck coffee

This is speed

i fucking bet.
>one made in a lab
>one made out of squeezing a bean
the two are very different

>12 hours
That's sort of the downside to them too though: you take them right away after waking up or else it messes with your whole schedule.
Also, sweating like a pig on the coming up.

>is it bad for your heart?

c'mon, read up on the stuff you're taking man.
learn some basic shit about drugs.
amphetamine is a strong stimulant. stimulants will increase your heart rate and/or bp, and put a strain on your heart.
stop doing ordinary boring cardio, and start doing some HIT on an erg or something.

and cocaine is from soaking some leafs. that's a stupid way to compare drugs

Man vyvanse is god tier. It's the opposite of smoking weed, which makes you feel like a degenerate. I feel my focus quadruple and everything that I do that makes a positive contribution to my life (studying,cleaning) gives so much dopamine that you want to do it again. Also waaaay more social and less anxious. It's just impossible to fall asleep on and I don't wanna turn into another zombie dependent on big pharma. 9/10 would definitely abuse during finals season again.

I'm on Adderall. I heard Vyvanse is an alternative. What's the difference?

Adderall is also similar to speed. It also makes you happy and want to grab life by the horns vs laying in bed all day. The downside is when the come down hits I feel like shit and start biting my nails or binge masturbating to try to dopamine keep the rush going. Lifting helps reduce the comedown quite a bit, but you have to get to the gym before or else I'll feel too lazy and tired to go.

I also fear that eventually I'll build a dependency and life will feel miserable without it.

Nothing against drugs, long term addict, but keep in mind consistent use of any amphetamine can seriously alter how you think and your personality on a deep level. From what I've seen there isn't a much "coming back" from a certain point. (Physically yes, much less of an issue)

Obviously the script meds aren't going to be life changing as other things, just be careful. I know a lot of you struggle, mentally and emotionally, and things that alter you psychoactively can be a gigantic pitfall when you are in that state of mind.

There are also people who react poorly to /stims/, a craving/addiction mental mechanism that starts with absurd speed.

And with any prescription medication, do research on liver effects, that is for sure a thing.

If you do happen to be an addict, fitizen, a lot of people are going to tell you they know how to fix it. They don't. No one does. No one has a clue. Recidivism is abhorrent. The person best equipped to solve this problem is you. It is not impossible for anyone though it seems like no one can.

Drugs are a big thing for some people. Maybe they lost a kid, or a friend. Maybe they're just angry because they don't understand; and you can't expect them to.

I know there's a lot of h coming into America now with the way the last major busts went, and this probably only applies or will eventually apply to 0.1% of you but if you find yourself in that world, post something here and I'll help you as best I can.

how do you get into vyvanse?

I take Dexedrine and shit is god tier. Breaking through plateaus and just focused on trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong or incorrect. Fick ever since I started taking this shit started to learn how to play piano, got good marks in electrical Engg, got promoted and made way more friends because I don't have much anxiety.

Tell your doctor your a retard

dbol is the best preworkout

If anyone is in Toronto and wants to sell some of their Adderall, Vyvanse, or Ritalin, let me know. Im in a demanding program at school and recently took on a lot more responsibilities and am looking for something to help me once or twice a week.

Willing to trade some of my finasteride for them as well

>schedule 1 stimulant as pre-workout
Enjoy the heart attack retard

Kratom makes cardio a breeze get a nice yellow.mang da

>2017
>being on bad biker meth 24/7/365
Enjoy being a speed freak, especially when your body develops a tolerance, you have to take more and more of it to get the same effect, you feel like you're going to die when you don't get your fix, and actually dying when you inevitably overdose on it or overexert yourself and you end up on a gurney with a toe tag.

bruh vyvanse are so easy to get in the GTA
google adhd symptoms and go to your doctor and complain about them
alternatively ask your friends or classmates if they have them and you can buy them
t. sell vyvanse at western

Finasteride is something you have to take for a very long time, consistently, for it to be of any use. No one is going to want a two day supply of finasteride.

are you fucking stupid it's schedule 2

I know
that you know
that you don't know
what you're talking about

Maybe a bit more explanation is in order. It's from ADHD I know that, I'm not sure what to exactly say to get it but you can just read up on ADHD symptoms and tell those to your doctor, you could say that you would prefer to take Vyvanse.

how much you sell it for

ive heard they can go pretty high

Not that guy but in my area you can get 1 for like 3-5$ I know a guy so I can get like 8 for $15. I take them when I am studying and when I have finals so not a big price to pay for good grades.

i only took addy briefly (for a month or so) but have taken vy for over a year. addy made me more antsy, but when it was "on" i felt good (not the euphoric good you get when you first take stims but just felt good and ontop of my shit). like you said the comedowns were brutal. with vy the "on" is much more subtle but still very noticeable, lasts way longer, and the comedown is minuscule desu.

1 vyvanse for $3-5? a 60mg?

They are 50 mg I think. I took a quarter off this summer so I can't remember, is that a bad price?

I'm doing well in professional school so when I go to my doctor he'll know indont have problems with concentration that warrant a narcotic. I've spoken to him and he said I'd need a psychiatrist to diagnose me and that isn't covered by my health insurance

My doc gave me a year worth of finasteride 5mg but forgot to write "cut into quarters" on the script. The dumby technician in the pharmacy didn't catch it, so now I have access to 4 years worth of finasteride. Willing to exchange some of it, even for the longer term

Dude are you autistic Vyvanse is not a fucking narcotic. You're not in no damn professional school.

vyvanse is literally the easiest to get lmfao, and nobody is going to trade you their amphetamines for some worthless finesteride LOL

Vyvanse is held in the narcotic cabinet in every single pharmacy and is treated like a narcotic by doctors and other healthcare professionals. No prescriber is giving that away like candy

> but is it a narcotic

Yeah actually they will dumbass lmfao thats what the pharmaceutical reps bribe these guys to do. How long have you been in the medical field??

dude literally everyone prescribes addy and vyvanse

Cocaine heroin speedball before CrossFit burpee squats

You guys know prescribing rates in the GTA now? Are you forgetting I'm not in America? If you do know of a doctor loose with narc scripts, please name them so I can make an appointment

THERE NOT NARCOTICS DUMBASS ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID

nobody knows what GTA is bruh we all thought u were talking about grand theft auto
maybe you should be more clear and move out of that gay country

you're dumb lol, they prescribe vyvanse to 7 year olds

I never said they're narcotics, they're treated like narcs in Canada though.

Greater Toronto area

I'm 24 and have no history of ADHD symptoms

Idk why you nigs are jumping on my back trying to make me out like I'm retarded, when you can't even comprehend the context

vy is wack after like 6 hours i just want it to stop

addy is better and shorter but when it ends im straight suicidal. still prefer it to vyvanse

>vyvanse
Where can I cop this?

>If you konw of a doctor loose with narc scripts, please name them so I can make an appointment.
>Narc scripts
>Narc
Never said narcotic huh?

Again you refuse to take context into account. In Canada, Vyvanse is treated like it's a narcotic. If a doc is loose with narc scripts, he's loose with Vyvanse, modafinil, etc.

SHUT UP! YOU GUYS ARE BEING REALLY MEAN AND NOW I'M CRYING! JUST SHUT UP OKAY?!?!?

Narcotics induce narcosis, ie sleepyness. Vyvanse is a controlled substance with potential for abuse. Locked cabinet, different reason.

>and cocaine is from soaking some leafs. that's a stupid way to compare drugs
Cocaine isnt made from soaking some leaves you mong. Its made from soaking some leaves, adding cement, gasoline, piss, and a bunch of other shit.

Source:colombian

hows it goin in columbia?

I'ma start hitting addy again for the school year. That shit makes me actually fulfill my ambitions, write the novel I wanted to write, listen to stimulating science explanations, study for bullshit electrical engineer exams.

The drawback is I'm afraid of using it for the rest of my life, also the comedowns

>hows it goin in columbia?
Really annoys *Colombians when you spell that wrong. I dunno tho, i live in the states. But probably not great, my cousins seem to struggle at life over there.

switch bro vyvanse no comedown because it lasts all day

I do cardio on vyvanse all the time, I use machines that track my heart rate and don't go above 180. Sometimes if I combine these with caffeine my heart rate becomes uncomfortably high in which case I stop exercizing. I've told these things to my doctor and as long as you're safe about it you should be okay

i do vyvandio on cardanse

What's your progress on fin like? Age? I'm on fin and enjoy vyv too lmao. What program? Probably eng sci or wloo cs?

>*heart explodes*

If you just got on it I urge you to stop. What happened to me was my dick started to get numb and my cum became a lot clearer. I got off and my sex drive went to normal again and sensitivity came back then it plummeted. Holy shit man I cannot even begin to describe how cancerous this thing is to your sex life. It causes cell death in your prostate and makes it so you have literally no mind to peniepee connection. Just get off of it man before you do any real damage. And I'm 20 btw.

Do you still get dry mouth? Loss of appetite?

I was curious of Vyvanse, my doctor said it's the same as Adderall but he'll prescribe it if I want. But I don't feel like explaining to my friends I sell to that they're the same

That doesn't make it a narcotic you fucking faggot. Narcotics are downer drugs, Vyvanse is a upper drug meaning that you stay awake on it. Just because you may get the same penalties (which i am guessing you mean by treated the same) if caught with it without a prescription that doesn't make it a narcotic.

Actually that only happens to your sex life when you are a beta cuck. Scientifically proven.

Retard alerts, vyvanse is a narcotic if used unprescribed

ARE YOU OK?

that's the medical definition, but broadly speaking, narcotics are just prohibited drugs, it doesn't necessarily mean upper or downer the way it usually gets used.

I took it for ADD and for the first few weeks i had palpatations but that went away. This shit makes me lose all interest in food so i dont take it anymore cus im trying to bulk

What's the point of a preworkout exactly? I see no use in one.

mesomorph with DMAA is the best preworkout. it's like working out on ecstasy

Pharmacist here. To all the god damn retards debating if Vyvanse is a narcotic. Yes. It is a schedule 2 drug in the US which are all classified as narcotics. Other examples of class 2 narcotics include Cocaine, Hydrocodone, Dilaudid, Adderall, Methadone, Morphine, Methlyphenidate, oxycodone, Fentanyl, most of your strong stimulants and pain meds. The only class of drugs higher than scheduled class 2 narcotics are considered to have no medical purpose are classified as schedule 1 drugs (LSD, Heroin, ect). Drugs are classified based on their addiction/abuse potential. Also, specifically speaking on the stimulants such as Adderall and Vyvanse. They will raise you heart rate about 5-7 beats per minute (could be more with exercise but there are no relevant studies on the effects of these drugs when used during cardio/workout). Also, these drugs will increase your blood pressure on avg about 5 units on both your systolic and diastolic readings. If you need a recreational drug comparison...cocaine and amphentamines work on the same receptor therefore are very similar in side effects and high. The major difference is length of high. Knowing all of this, I would highly recommend against using stimulants when doing high intensity cardio especially when you are maxing out your heart rate or pushing yourself to the extreme. Your just putting extra strain on your heart and arteries that will catch up to you at some point. High BP is a silent killer that stretches and hardens your arteries over time. I also strongly recommend against long term use of stimulants in general or if you do take them consistently to monitor your BP and add a BP lowering drug depending on your levels.

meth is actually the best, imagine adderal or vyvanse but much cleaner, more focus, lasts monger, cheaper.

just be responsible.

You should have whatever cerification revoked. Vyvanse is not a narcotic despite being schedule II. It's of the amphetamine class which have almost exactly the opposite effects of narcotics.

you're right it's a narcotic, it is an amphetamine, no argument, you can take it to get high, but it doesn't have as much recreational value as most other's, the high isn't what i'd call euphoric so it's easy to use practically and not become some form of tweaker

it's a pretty retarded thing to take before a workout, but if you are prescribed it and you are in good health you probably won't die, however it's basically going to put extra stress on your heart

Trying to add to this. ONLY do cardio on amphetamines if you're an experienced runner. I've done half and full marathons while under the influence, it will ware off faster and you will get dehydrated easily. So if you chose to do so drink a lot of water. The reason I say that only experienced runners should take amphetamines before running is because the drug increases your heart rate tremendously; doing cardio while on amphetamines could put you at risk for a heart attack.

>monger
Well you got one thing right

you're being picky with your wording, narcotics are chemicals that produce a psychoactive effect on your brain, particularly but not limited to illegal drugs.

it CAN mean sedative, hypnotic drugs, but has usage outside of those definitions. i'm not even american and can tell you this.

i think you're just trying to be pedantic, drugs can be stimulants and also narcotics... aka cocaine

anyway, if you are fit and healthy, bottom line is , avoid taking powerful stimulants too often when you workout in general, if you don't need it, don't put your body under the extra stress

did i just get memed ? took too much meth, can't tell sorry.

being serious though, avoid drugs in general, you don't want to become reliant on drugs, it's a shit situation and it almost always works out poorly for the user.

Who here /ADHD/?

I usually just take a little weed here and there, once or twice a month, no big deal.
However, last week I took ecstasy. Oh boy, oh boy! The way it makes you feel music, and the way it makes you love everyone... Why must drugs be so awesome and fuck you up so much at the same time

that 'woah' feeling you get on amphetamines is definitely something weed can't compete with. in my experience though mdma always takes as much as it gives.

Which program?

OP here
get out of my thread faggot nobody's tryna read all that shit

Im the guy your responding to. 24 how. I've been on it for 3 months so far and it's working great. My hair was thinning on the top and you could notice scalp when I cut the hair short. Now when I cut it short, hairloss is not noticeable.It has honestly brought my hair back to the condition it was 5 years ago. I love it.

No decreased libido and the penor still gets hard as a rock very easily

thank you, holy shit. All these retards jumping down my throat because I said Vyvanse is treated like a narcotic. Thank you for clarifying to these mongs

pharmacy