/af/ - Aesthetic Face II

Everything related to face and facial gains. Neck training, chewing, mewing, skin care, hair, neck hangs and redpills related to face.

Keep it fucking civil, you guys.

Videos worth watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10 - Mike Mew
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 - XL Mew (1 hour long but worth it)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A Redpills (recommended to watch all three)

Neck training:
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/6/muscle/neck

What makes a face attractive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/
labs.la.utexas.edu/langloislab/files/2015/04/meta.pdf
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/

Men are retards:
liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/sites/liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/files/psychology/research/sim_saperia_brown_bernieri_2015_cogent_psychology_2_99616_publication.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

Redpills:
tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18bEcKfHlzA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd10qC9MIcs
youtube.com/watch?v=57keW2K8Rl4
naturalnews.com/045040_epigenetics_maternal_diet_gene_expression.html
naturalnews.com/2017-08-07-science-bombshell-as-new-research-confirms-non-genetic-inheritance-factors-are-carried-through-multiple-generations.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do mewcels explain people who have good forward growth but narrow palates?

Chad is Anglo-Saxon. Stacy is Anglo-Saxon.

LMFAO @ you if you are not Anglo-Saxon

made a gif to show the difference eyebrows/squinching can make

trim your brows, dye them then use eyebrow pencils to fill them in lads

>Keep it fucking civil, you guys.
>thinking incels/lookism/r9k autists can keep any thread civil

i think mew mentions this in one of his vids

something to do with good masseter muscle tone iirc

Also, big credit to that guy posting those studies & articles.

>7/10
That's literally the cream of the cream of a young masculine man I see no negative features whatsoever maybe saggy ears and teeth not 100% perfect and a wrinkle on his forehead.
You can't physically be better than this without looking alien and not human.
Fuck off guy is AT LEAST a 9.5

WASPs nowadays are ugly as fuck. If you have bit of everything European (blood wise you're guaranteed to be attractive.

>Fuck off guy is AT LEAST a 9.5
>all this coping

those are nuristanis, not pajeets.

anyway, to answer your question. I highly doubt that there are " a shit ton of aesthetic asian and pajeet dudes".

pajeets and asians are generally manlets. they have (stereotype) small dicks, are nerds. they have the disadvantage of being ethnics (especially pajeets) in western world.

every indian guy that is attractive, that has what it takes to be considered a chad in general, belongs to an absolute minority that has caucasian features, does not have that rancid curry smell, doesn't have an autistic personality, doesn't dress like a clown with baggy jeans and polos, doesn't wear a moustache, doesn't have those dead eyes that many indians have, doesn't have that weird accent, isn't a creepy stalker online, and a lot of indians have pot bellies and fat arms, bloated cheeks,... because of their garbage diet.

this may sound racist, but it is unfortunately a reality. look at r/incel, and see how many are currycels.

their aesthetics are generally considered disgusting. i don't know if this is because of the caste system, the arranged marriages or whatever, but fact is that the vast majority of indians are really not attractive at all. maybe the guys in the west are better than average, because they are mostly students from rich families.

moreover, indians always overestimate themselves. they think there is this positive view in the west of india (meditation, hinuism,....) but in reality the average western woman sexually despizes indians completely. same goes for asians., though they have far better features.

it's the lower face m8
he's got a shallow chin and it makes him look miserable
he needs to jut his jaw forward and smile
your gif just makes him look angry

Show me a more attractive young male.
Also tell me what's wrong with the guy that was posted.

true. in the modern westernized word, anglo-saxon is king.

he is more than a 7 though.

>oblivion speech table

looks kinda shitty in motion and has a cuck voice

youtube.com/watch?v=18bEcKfHlzA

Show me frontal shot.
Owait he looks shit

Stop fucking spamming your long horseface pics in this goddamn thread. Just get jaw implants and gymcel.

that guy has kinda weird ears, but it's not so much that he has bad features, it's just that they dont go that well together

He's still a chad. just need work on traps and neck

I was midway into turning you into a trap when I found this combo of facial modification that i think looks pretty good.

Jesus Christ, we really needed this. This is infinitly better than having 7 different face/yourself threads up at the same time. Unironically good work, OP.

>Veeky Forums's value on the meme-exchange soared today

to the guy in the last thread about looking good with a moustache being a good indicator of attractiveness

what about people who look masculine af with a moustache but like an average joe beta without?

pic related

>Looks good
He looks like a mexican, my nigger

wtf he looks like shit lmao

pic related is honestly what I'd consider a male 10/10. looking good approaching retirement age is always a good indicator of good genes.

i guess thats true. but you could say the same about every race. chads are rare unless you go to university or places where chads congregate/.

also

> maybe guys int he west are better than average

HAH. Have you seen what the people on Veeky Forums, reddit look like? /r/incels? Have you went to the Engineering or Science buildings of a United States university?

So many ugly white, indian and asian manlets with shitty bone structure and narrow frames. The west does not have a lot of good lookingmen.

Lookism incels btfo. Your monstrosities only look good from certain angles whilst classic masculine men look good from every angles.

seconded. far better to keep it in one thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd10qC9MIcs

this
>tfw you will never be as alpha as based Mel Gibson
n-no homo

David Gandy is super masculine and he's the 2nd most highst paid male model. If he practiced his acting skills, he would be the next James Bond.

Lookism doesn't like Gandy that much btw. He's good looking and masculine but he's aging and looks like he's in his 40s (at least in that photo)

no i meant the indians and asians in the west, considering they are usually students from richer families, and as such be better than the average chingchong and pajeet.

>but you could say the same about every race

true. what you need to understand is that the rules for being a chad are; Height Face Frame. race has on it's own nothing to dow ith that. a 6'2" black with a strong jaw, chin, positive canthal tilt, good haircut and nice muscles will mog a scrawny 5'7" bloatface white guy.

but on average, it is a fact that white men are the tallest, caucasian features are considered most attractive (so on average blacks and asians kinda miss out in general) and have decent frame.

compare that with average asians who usually not tall, have a terrible frame, and have okaish facial aesthetics, but varying a lot based on phenotype, and it is easy to see that the average white man has a far greater chance of winning the genetic lottery.

also, I hope your filename is ironic? because that guy is definitely not a chad.

stop posting this faggot. he looks like shit

u wot m8?

>t. literal fucking retard

>monkey ears
>receeding hairline
>no chin
>no jaw

he only has good eyes, that's it

The difference between the average white and the average pajeet/asian (or any nonwhite for that matter) is a difference the size of the grand canyon, and not just in terms of looks either.

You are in denial.

he looks like immigrant

post a guy that objectively looks better than based gandy

>when alcohol and drugs fucks you up

Sorry to break the news but when it comes to facial aesthetics, you either got it or you don't. Theres no exercise that can help you. Oh no. It's all genetics. Luck of the draw, baby. Pic related? Yeah. That's me, and as you can tell I smash qts on the reg. Yeah. I'll admit it, I got lucky with my facial aesthetics. Probably a 10, right? At least a 9 anyway. Got myself a girlfriend too. She's black and cooks me jerk chicken. Shit's tasty af and good for gains. All thanks to my facial aesthetics. You probably eat chicken that tastes like shit and makes you want to kill yourself. Not me. Heh. Hell, I still smash tinder sluts on the reg too. My bird has no idea. They ain't the kind of girls you smash either. Oh no, you need STRONG facial aesthetics to match with these birds bro. They always commenting on my facial aesthetics. Makes me feel great. You ever got compliments on your facial aesthetics? Feels good, right? Think I might go to the club tonight, see if I can't pull some chicks. Hell, I already know I will. My facial aesthetics turns heads. Anyway, keep your heads up bros. Life goes on. Peace.

there are tons of people who look better than this old fart

Kek, that's shopped.

even though this is pasta, those are some psychopath eyes

so post one

>shopped
>the good modelling pics of him are not shopped
face it, gandy looks like an insect IRL

Any of you guys have thoughts on how high levels of prenatal testosterone may have an effect on how a guy's facial structure develops?

I've always been told that I look very very similar to my dad, but the difference is that I developed much sharper features, a much stronger jaw and more pronounced cheekbones.

I ask because it's been closely linked to autism, and a masculine mind (systemizing etc.). I 'have' autism (high functioning obviously) and I've been very curious about how that's been linked to me developing a much more masculine face.

Right now I'm looking into how prenatal testosterone can be boosted, so I think if I have kids I'll be pumping the mother full of raw garlic and brazil nuts, making her do some weights and stuff.

Keep telling yourself that
just remember your autism will never go away

dude looks like a school shooter tbqh

i don't save pictures of other men in a special folder on my computer. i also don't really know names but i have seen tons of people posted here or IRL that looked better than that immigrant looking idiot

Not him

>pictures of other men
>doesn't masturbate to other men in the comfort of his room

youtube.com/watch?v=57keW2K8Rl4

He must have some sick dry periods.

>negative canthal tilt
Suicide when?

only if they have feminine penis

What the fuck he isn't even saying anything funny and the women are losing their shit....

Incel cope is at a high today

Explaing to me how he looks like shit? His neck could be a bit thicker but his bones are top tier. What the fuck are you smoking seriously.

ITT: Normies get triggered and call the highest paid male models ugly because they look like different species compared to them = "those men can NOT be considered attractive, that would mean IM UGLY!!!!!".

I have stopped posting pics of myself. I have turned into an example other people use. Every single picture of me in this thread, hasn't been posted by me.

>Any of you guys have thoughts on how high levels of prenatal testosterone may have an effect on how a guy's facial structure develops?
Yes. It has been proven that your adult testosterone levels are determined WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE WOMB. The duration and potency of the testosterone exposure in utero is the determining factor.

The mother's diet and lifestyle during and PRIOR to pregnancy has an effect. The state of the mother's health during CONCEPTION is also crucially important.

>naturalnews.com/045040_epigenetics_maternal_diet_gene_expression.html

>naturalnews.com/2017-08-07-science-bombshell-as-new-research-confirms-non-genetic-inheritance-factors-are-carried-through-multiple-generations.html

>Right now I'm looking into how prenatal testosterone can be boosted
I'm interested in this as well but have not done any research. Please make a thread if you find any good research you get on this.

>brazil nuts
Brazil nuts are so chock full of selenium that you only need two-three per day to get the required daily selenium intake (as long as the brazil nuts are raw, non-irradiated, and have plenty of skin on them). Overdosing on selenium from brazil nuts is a thing and not hard at all to do.

he looks like your standard lookism incel who's put 10 years' wages into jaw implants and now looks like some nigga in minecraft

it's comical

POST GERMAN SOLDIERS OR ATHLETES PLEASE.

Thank mate. Will wear makeup in my lips, and do other shit. Please tell me what else you did to my face.

fuck i wish hitler won and pure white race would prevail

Spiritually, politically, and militarily, the foundation will have been laid for the emergence of a new aristocracy. It will be seen that by an inner necessity such men are Nordic.

With an upbreeding of the race, a Nordic ideal of beauty will emerge. The new aristocracy will be an aristocracy of both blood and achievement.

The German aristocratic order will need to be, in the first place, built of farmers and warriors, because in such professions sheer physical health is most securely preserved.

- Alfred Rosenberg

They all died

Why do you stormfrontcels look nothing like a good looking aryan. most of you guys are balding cucks who possess none of the desirable features of an aryan male.

Obssessing over politics (wheter left or right) is a turobincel trait.

this thread didn't belong to this board to begin with and degenerated pretty fast too

i look great

>Why do you stormfrontcels look nothing like a good looking aryan. most of you guys are balding cucks who possess none of the desirable features of an aryan male
This. You never look like the men you praise.

yes. it can affect a lot. it's part of the new and exciting field of epigenetics, basically a revindication (sort of) of lamarckism.

fetal alcohol syndrome comes to mind. women should exercise a lot during pregnancy, it stimulates test hormones for the womb. a lot of superfoods as well that can definitely affect hormonal development.

>so I think if I have kids I'll be pumping the mother full of raw garlic and brazil nuts, making her do some weights and stuff

based. got to give your kids every advantage possible.

Post bodies faggots

> When the mom has a bigger frame than her oldest shirtless son

So nords are a bunch of effeminate male faggots with man sized females

>muh personality

looks are everything

>I cannot say often enough how much I consider beauty a powerful and advantageous quality. Socrates called it "a short tyranny," and Plato "The privilege of Nature." We have no quality that surpasses it in credit. It holds the first place in human relations; it presents itself before the rest, seduces and prepossesses our judgement with great authority and a wondrous impression

Montaigne, Essays

Followed some of the advice and more.
>pushed my jaw forward.
>Plucked my eyebrows a bit
>Squinted more
>Did more with my hair.
What do you think?

>looks are everything
yeah so why post that picture

lol, you're a nigger, you talk like a nigger and you're butthurt because you're an ugly ape nigger

get the fuck out of this board

mate fuck off. we already established you are ugly. your eyes are asymmetrical, your forehead is way too big, your cheeks are bloated, your chin is non-existant. the only way you will look better is with surgery

it's either cope or the rope, your choice

(((Rosenberg))), really makes you think

Damn tom hiddleston looks ugly next to that man. I never thought he was anything below a 8.5. Never hang out with better looking people than you

good potential, you need to lose weight and start lifting

So there is no hope? Nothing i do can save me?

>implying Marchisio isn't top tier

I'm saxon though. And most brits are ugly as fuck due to their tained blood. I think the entire world can agree that british are the ugliest europeans on earth

smile ffs
only chads/slayers can pull of the "stoic and mysterious" look
when normal people do it they just look like they're at a funeral

Get your neck thicker with neck curls, grow a beard, lift weights. That will solve it for you. No, you will never be a slayer or something like that, the advice I'm giving you will just make your life tolerable

how am i doing?

Always avoid getting mogged

>ad hominem
doesn't mean I'm wrong
sure, he's a 10/10 at that very specific angle with that exact expression
but head on, talking, he looks like shit because his head is fucking square

not good, but you can looksmax.

get rid of that fucking hat, get a decent haircut, lift to get some muscle on that non-existant frame, train your neck. your eye area is good, your chin is decent, but can't really Judge with that beard.

You kinda look like alex jones.

What could I do to make myself more attractive? Is slight ptosis a dealbreaker? Would a stubble work really well on me? And what hairstyle should I get?

She's not even looking at him in the picture. Although good looks do make it different between being found creepy or romantic.

femanon here. you look pretty attractive already but your skin looks weird

Yeah I will if I find anything. I know about the selenium, just doing some giggles.

>IP 73.95.133.55

such a pity of that eye area. really messes up your face, otherwise you would look very decent. surgery would be worth it imo

also get a haircut and put on some chapstick to fix those chapped lips.