Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuvI92GZB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aesthetic eye area

chad mode

"Never lifted more than 20 pounds"

Deluded mode

anti stormfrontcel mode

the i have nothing better to do so im going to go and make problems out of little things so i can give my worthless self meaning

>little things
>literally a worldwide system of economic and racial injustice

fuck off back to applebees you suburban cuck

Plz be bait

dirty commie mode

go back to /pol/ mode

Cucklette mode

>undefeated mode
>justice mode
>1945 best day of my life mode

>undefeated
Not surprising to see a commie lie

Not surprising to see a fascist die like a dog.

>undefeated

>if ur not communist yer LITERALLY HITLER
Underage detected.
You have to go back

Vroom vroom motherfucker kek

eu4 rebel mode

Can't bench a plate but about to punch a guy's car who can bench 3 plates

youtube.com/watch?v=NuvI92GZB3M
It'll work next time mode.

Absolute faggot mode, despite being called antifa

>China
>North Korea
>North Vietnam
>USSR
Read a history book and try again, sweetie.

Right, I should have respected the guy who memeposts a crude stereotype of feminists, and respected his, uhhh, argument. Those sort of posters have nuanced, intelligent views. Kill yourself.

Is that the sound of tanks rolling through Berlin?

I never asked for respect, I merely pointed out the fact that you're underage.

Also
>cherrypicking "successful" communist states
>b-but it isn't real communism
Caught in another lie

Not to mention the fall of the USSR or Chile's purge

Dey see me rolling
Dey screaming
I'm reaming and trying to kill some dirty commies
Trying to kill some dirty commies xD

Thinks he is fighting the system yet is literally a shock-troop for the system mode.
Seriously, these fucking people. Ever wonder why your worldview and the worldview of corrupt politicians, lying media, and multinational corporations looks almost exactly the same? Wonder why corporations, GOP politicians, and media have been consistently taking your side? Always the peaceful protesters against the ebil nazis? You are useful idiots in the most technical sense, too blind to see the truth that is staring you in the face.

I am not underage. If I were, it would have nothing to do with what I am saying. It is so fucking typical of your ilk to discount what someone is saying because of their perceived class. Furthermore, your initial comment concerning the LITERALLY HITLER would imply that I should somehow accept that view. Is that correct?

The USSR fell because it shifted towards capitalism. The only points at which the USSR had less economic growth than the US was the immediate post Civil War period and when the fascists invaded. No one cherry picked. Those were the most salient for braindead anti-communist morons, so I thought it would be a good point. We could talk about Thomas Sankara, Cuba, the Congo, etc. etc. but chances are you don't read books.

Mom said it's my turn to overthrow the bourgeois mode.

this is not a politics board mode

Assuming white supremacy is real...
Why would white men work against it?

>I'm not underage I-I swear
>even if I was it wouldn't matter

>the USSR fell because of capitalism
Thanks for proving my point.

Because only white people aren't allowed to look out for their self interests.

>literally a system of economic and racial injustice

Trying, not doing.

>antifa
>supported by the media, corporations, etc.
You hilariously misunderstand the actions of basically everyone. The only thing that corporations and the media said is 'Hey, don't be a nazi' although the consistently support states like Saudi Arabia.

Literally not an argument

No helicopter ride for you, you get to joust with the dodge challenger

If you think you rebutted the underage point, you failed. Explain why I am underaged, or explain why it matters, or fuck off.

...you cannot be this stupid. Just now, twenty years after the fall of the Soviet Union, is Russia hitting the economic output of the time before the fall. A majority of Russians yearn for the Soviet Union to return. The USSR failed because they made their system more capitalist, foolishly.

You tried, kid. Next up, let's go.

>cuba
>congo
Two of the biggest shitholes in the world? Good argument.

Hard times -> Strong men -> Good times -> Weak men -> Cycle restarts

Indians understood this thousands of years ago. Civilisations are inherently cyclical, they rise and fall. Right now the West is declining.

Nice meme, senpai. Please try next time.

It really is a wonder what you can do with the backing of the American war machine. Weird how the Soviets did more, with less.

Tactical American ISIS burka.

Illegal to wear masks in public except on Halloween. Police aren't enforcing the law because they've been bought and paid for by George Soros. If you want to protect yourself, strap up and blam-o.

Cuba has the second highest standard of living in the Latin American world, and a lesser child mortality rate than Texas. Don't believe everything you see, my friend. Especially when it comes to US supported countries, like Haiti.

This may come as a surprise, but some people believe in concepts like justice, fairness, and the rule of law. Shocking, I know.

дaй yгaдaю, тeбя выгнaли c двaчa зa тy хyйню, чтo ты нeceшь?

That which survives, survives. That which does not survive, does not survive.

GDP and popular sentiment are irrelevant. The only question that matters is, did communism win over capitalism? No, it didn't. Failure isn't measured by economic output, it's measured by whether or not your society failed, and communism literally failed, as in the USSR dissolved and the regions which were formerly communist because capitalist. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Cuba is also the second whitest country in the Latin world, after El Salvador. It's amazing what white skin can accomplish.

Feminists bleeding from their bitch boxes mode

>Just now, twenty years after the fall of the Soviet Union, is Russia hitting the economic output of the time before the fall
Ciation needed
>majority of Russians
Consensus =/= Intelligence

>claims to have won argument
Nigger I didn't even intend for this to be an argument and you're still losing

>taking other people's stuff by force is fair and just
You wouldn't know fair and just if it cimbed up into your urethra and took a shit

>leftists do nothing but complain on tumblr
>"wow fucking weak degenerates. The left is too cowardly to even fight!"

>leftists fight
>"wow fucking violent scum!!"

When will the right realize it's hypocritical as well?

T. Weak degenerate scum

That is the thing, capitalism failed in Russia, not communism. Your argument seems to rely on the fact that sometimes shitty things win, which does not give in to logic. Sometimes, emotions win out over reason, and this sad truth is why so many despair in many parts of the world. Nor does it say anything of the long term processes which eventually destroy themselves.

The governments of these places dissolved, not the ideology.

White people are not magical. This shit does not matter.

The soviets had less because they were communist you idiot

Oh, but non whites are? Get fucked cocktard.

>White people are not magical.
History proves otherwise.

If communism didn't fail in Russia, then why is Russia no longer communist?

>captcha: helicopter

>implying I'm a leftist

That's where you fucked up b u d

Everybody's a hypocrite, that's how our brains work. If you're emotionally invested in a certain side, you'll instinctively support that side. Whatever argument you come up with is simply you rationalising your unconscious bias.

>Making broad generalizations and blanket statements
Not an argument

>i just feel the need to defend them by making a false equivilence but no I'm not a leftist
You suck more at damage control than you suck Soros dick

>El Salvador

>ever being better than Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, or Mexico

Are you thick?

eternally btfo'ing /pol/-mode