I AM A MIDGET REEEEEEEEE

I've just turned 21 a few days ago, and am barely 5'11".... Should I just kill myself?

I've heard of people continuing to grow up to age 26 (when puberty, neuroplasticity, et al. completely ends). Are there things I can do to maximize my growth over the next few years?

I already do HIIT as my main source of cardio, because it boosts your growth hormone levels and testosterone for 3 days after your session.

I also eat well, take a multi, drink water, and sleep natural hours without an alarm clock.

I heard casein whey can make rats grow a bit more, so I'll try that too.

Any advice helps... just please... give me hope... give me a plan...nigga I will east tiger penis if it gets me an extra inch

>Baiting this hard...

I'd go with your first suggestion

Not bait, please help.
My grandfather was 6'2" at his prime.
My father was a little over 6'0" in his prime.

>grand dad 6'2''
>dad 6'0''

and you will be even smaller, go with the trend.

You're fine man. I'm barely even yet and people always comment on how tall I am. Then again, if you you are claiming 5'11", you are probably 5'9" or something

They married short women, and it sucks

6ft instead of yet*

fuck me

>I've heard of people continuing to grow up to age 26

LMFAO you've been lied to BIG TIME, faggot.

women reach peak height around 16-18, with 19 being the VERY LATEST.
men reach peak height around 18-20, with 21 being the VERY LATEST.

sorry, squirt. you're a manlet forever and can only shrink from here on out.

>one shot at life
>5'11"

this is your reality. accept it or kys, hobbit.

t. 6'5" winner.

I'm less than half a centimeter from 5'11"
My posture is okay-ish

why the fuck do you care OP?
this height thing is getting out of hand, as long as you arent 5'5 or 5'6 you are fine, hell, some girls will even consider you tall - fucking chill.

I refuse to accept defeat

manlet cutoff is 5'4

5'6 masterace here

you'll be that height forever. try to make the best of it. find yourself a womanlet or something.

I already have a womanlet (carrying on the family trend of dating short women).
This is more of an ego problem than an issue with the ladies.

you can be short, without being a manlet lol.
5'6 is short, but its fine, its not manlet, but it's short, fucking fact.

I'm 5'5"

then just grow the fuck up and stop whining about height memes. jeez!

Y-yeah...only 5'9''...hahaha us f-Veeky Forumsizens right?

something something danger zone

enjoy your highly unpleasant surgery then, bruh.

OP look at the picture - this is tom cruise, at 5'7.
Do you think that girls cared about his height, during the time when this movie came out? fuck no. Get yourself together OP, and save your whining for the real manlets out there, THEY fucking need it.

Don't stress famalam. As I said I am barely 6ft and people think I'm 6'2" most of the time. Most people are shrimps

Refer to this

At 5'11 you are king of manlets

Your relationships with women will suffer, you'll have to get Swole to compensate

>Your relationships with women will suffer

why

>>>/facebook/

kek

You guys are losing your shit because of an 8 cm difference.

Fucking imperial meme system.

>I've just turned 21 a few days ago, and am barely 5'11".... Should I just kill myself?

start by not going on Veeky Forums. obviously you're fucking mental

Because the top 20% of men have sex with the top 80% of chicks.
5'11 isn't top 20% material and I doubt you have a top 20% personality to compensate if you're browsing Veeky Forums

Why shouldn't he? 6'2" is the new real-average, fuck you manlets!

Lol, it's better than if OP browsed /r9k/

Yes because all women have rulers and spot the difference between 5'11 and 6'

fuck off

Does HIIT actually boost test and HGH?

6'1.5 is top 20th percentile, not 6'0.
And since most people on this site don't have top 20% personalities, jobs, faces and fashion senses to boot you can rule out being slayers unless you're 6'5.
Obviously most people don't want to be slayers, they just want to find one nice, kind and loyal 6+/10 girl to settle down with, and that is fine, after banging chad in their early 20s lots of 6+/10 girls that can't have chad now that he is married to a 10/10 stacy will want to settle with you. Who knows, if you're a very lucky boy you might even find a sheltered 9/10 QT book worm virgin GF with a low self esteem that will settle with you because she doesn't know any better.

One piece of advice though, don't go down the road of lying about your height, you don't wanna end up like Blaha

Totally. Normal endurance cardio increases cumulative metabollic stress on your cells, and while you may indeed become fit from it (infinitely more fit than if you did no cardio), adding in some HIIT gives you a slight edge.

HIIT is much shorter than the average endurance run, but the intensity is greater. It has been shown that HIIT not only has less oxidative stress on your body, but reduces it.

And yes, in men who performed HIIT vs endurance-exercises, it was found that the levels of HGH were above average to a nearly 2-sigma confidence interval of significance, for up to 3 days after working out. While those who performed the endurance only had lower HGH than average the next day after.

OP is wrong about the testosterone though, it was shown that the testosterone did go up, but not by nearly a significant enough margin.

HIIT also increases your VO2max, and undoes some damage of aging.

wew close call bro congrats

>talking significance intervals to a bunch of meathead bro-science faggots
OP, eat tiger penis

That is really fucking cool, user. I will definitely look into adding it to my workout routine.
Thankserino, neighbourino

Is there a recommended amount of HIIT?

STARTING FROM

No more than one 20-minute intense session each day (and you should be compensating with the necessary calories for both the cardio, and the "afterburn effect").

UP TO

No more than one 40-minute intense session at a time, with at least one day of rest inbetween.

The key is to not exceed 40 minutes, or those benefits start to deplete due to the accumulated stress.