I just started taking my first supplements today, namely protein and creatine. Thing is...

I just started taking my first supplements today, namely protein and creatine. Thing is, I smoke at least one joint every day, most of the time right after a workout when I'm supposed to be taking supplements.
My question is, how do they mix and what will happen if I do it?

You eat more. There are no downsides, just make sure it's not ice cream

Just do it and find out. I am almost positive there will be no negative effects. Does anything happen when you smoke a joint and then eat food? Yeah...

>creatine

RIP hairline & prostate

weed is medicine. Supplements are supplemental.

It came as a free extra with 3kgs of protein. What am I supposed to do, throw it away?
Jesus Christ.

I would either do that, sell it, or give it to someone you dislike.

>weed is medicine

here we go

Pot doesnt interact with sups. You're fine.

t. former stoner who lifted before, during, and after my period of smoking.

Ended up quitting because of anxiety, but if you dont get sides, there's not really much of a downside as long as you do your cardio so your lungs dont get totally fucked up.

if you ever feel like smoking again, try taking cbd oil as well, it pretty much eliminates that anxiety

DUDE WEED LMAO

You're never gonna make it

I smoke everyday before my workout helps me tune out the gym and focus on my training

weed is legal in my state. in 2018 year you will be able to buy it on the streetcorner, legally, if you are over 21.

burgerland, folks

The smoking itself has effects on circulation, and thusly recovery. Vape some oil or get some edibles.

weed is boring now after 6 years, wish shrooms and acid were as easy to acquire

I smoke weed a lot, but I think it might be making me a shit person who thinks its fine to be lazy.

Also it wont do anything to you, its fine just keep smoking if you want to.

>I smoke weed a lot, but I think it might be making me a shit person who thinks its fine to be lazy.

it definitely was the case for me, It also gave me horrible anxiety even though I've never been an anxious person in my life.
This eventually led to more serious mental problems that slowly went away when I quit daily smoking, I'm glad I did

I dont have time to find it right now but weed is no good for gains, just search pubmed research articles or ergologs or r/advancedfitness

Weed and lifting >>> no weed and not lifting

Very true. I've redeveloped the feeling of working out just by smoking before jogging to the gym. Also made jogging bearable.

>he needs a drug to make jogging bearable
Jogging isn't supposed to be fun at first you fat potato

its fun 4 me

Protein and creatine with weed do nothing at all
I used to smoke before going to rugby practice every practice
The only thing that will happen to you will be slower processing and higher hunger, but you are not in danger with mixing the three.
*unrelated The only way it could go bad for you is if you're one of those people that can't hold their high (that shit's annoying)

I've thought about this and it really isn't, you're just so relaxed and high that you're basically "distracted" from the pain.
The only thing that weed helps with is anxiety

>Implying people want to jog mindlessly

What do medical retards such as yourself think of other pain medicines such as tylenol and morphine?

Do you still smoke like on the weekends or something? I loved the first times smoking, that high, I want that.

Dude, I've made gains on weed.
It makes me fucking eat more, how gay are you to use a username on user forum

>I smoke at least one joint every day, most of the time right after a workout
kys your`re self

know whats legal, too?
rat poison

QUIT SMOKING WEED TODAY
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

You'll thank me in a few months.

meant for

Marijuana lowers testosterone.