Is boogie going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is a difference of course, the thing is how much will he last making a difference? it's only going to get harder.

This.

Everyone has the capacity for change, we'll see if he has the drive and motivation to do so.

He will, he is destined to be the next king of fit. Rich is about to be 6 scoops under and gooberts a skateboard accident waiting to happen.

he can't get fit, his back has been really damaged over all his adult life.

I hope he fails. He's setting a bad example for his younger fans.

why he has beard?

Fat shits grow a beard to cover their hideous double chins

If dubs within the next 30 post, goobers dies from skateboard.

>THIS

He's still a soft cunt so I'd wager no but hope yes.

Kill yourself Boogie

he is getting unJUSTed

MORTALITY DODGIN

If he solves his psychological issues, from which food was an escape from, then he might. Otherwise, he'll die a fattard.

Boogie is going to outlive Zyzz, Rich Piana, and 90% of Youtube fitness stars. Why even bother working out?

I mean he's probably gonna die in his mid-50s because of how much he's totally fucked his body, but he might eventually get down to 300 pounds

all of them have something in common, which is why they are dead

it starts with 's' and ends with 's'

He'll drop to around 300 since losing weight at even 200+ is easy a fucking shit, but he'll eventually break and hit a "plateau" because he'll have stretched his stomach out and be unable to limit his food as much anymore.

He'll never hit below 200. Below 300 would be a stretch too.

small balls?

swole muscle's?

he cheated with surgery.

all he had to do was not eat as much and he couldn't do that.

not workout / exercise. just not stuff 7200 calories per day into his stupid face.

He doesn't have to get big to get fit. Just by looking normal he will have made it.

S(tarting) S(trength)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

fuck you

sick cunts?

sick gains?

dubs boogie lives and loses all his fat

The beakon of Veeky Forums is not skinnyfat. If he doesn't get shredded he didn't make it

Hopefully he doesn't lose weight before then, because then all the fat activists are going to be like,

"SEE! HE DIED WHEN HE GOT SKINNIER!! Obese is beautiful, accept it Drumftards!"

it doesnt matter what we think, what matter is the millions of reddit kids thinking they can get to 600lbs and still bounce back.

steroids

>"SEE! HE DIED WHEN HE GOT SKINNIER!! Obese is beautiful, accept it Drumftards!"

this will happen eventually, even if he gets to live to get old.

Lol, stay jeleous.

Yeah, but this is Veeky Forums, not r/fit. And we choose our own champion that fits our autism.

do we want him to make it?

>this hurts the liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

This dude is so fucking based.

LOW

TIER

GOD

If he takes it off will he die?

seconds

Steroids

It would hurt.

he's a big guy

>Rich Piana
>Dying
>Ever
He'll just have some more protein monster zero super sippies.

4u

man this video left me in tears

The only place he's going to make it to is the all you can eat lunch buffet at pizza hut.

he'll make it to an emergency room if they can fit him through the door

>6 scoops under

Imagine the immensity of his depression when he realizes not even a $100,000 surgery could save him. In a year he'll be back on the dew.

I honestly feel bad for him.

>CHEESE DRINKING

HE'S STILL FAT.

People saw how based Trump was when he took two scoops.
But Boogie has been taking at least 3 scoops since his childhood.
He truly is The One.

tf is that?

demon blood

can his stomach even hold 6 scoops?

>Veeky Forums in love with black DSP
The guy is a joke

Who cares bruh, he has a point about boogie

>haha wow youre so bad i cant even beat you

>People can't stop eating so much that they pay good money to have most of an internal organ removed.

This baffles the mind, you literally just don't put food in your mouth, you can even do it for a month or 2 at that weight, drink only water and be perfectly fine.

>physically unable to comfort eat
>underlying issues still present
>looks for ways to cope without eating
>gets hooked on painkillers
>dies in 12 years from withdrawal symptoms after his fans fund his rehab through patreon
>corpse is 160lbs
yeah, he'll "make it"

Scoops?

He's diagnosed with mental illness. Sometimes you have to compensate for shit like that, and this was his hail mary.

Godspeed, Boogie.

He's going to make a sandwich

>fixing mental illness by cutting the stomach
what a time to be alive (barely)

He's literally insane and could not stop eating. He's the target patient for that surgery.

t. viscant

LOL

>B-B-BUT HE'S GOT DE BRAIN BOO-BOOOS!!!!!
Here is how to fix all brain boo-boos
1. Realize brain boo-boos don't exist
2. ???
3. Healthy.

Woah so this is the power of bro science

>I-is bro science!1
t. Weakling or jewish """doctor"""
tell me more about your cuckold split bipolar sad disorder that makes you unable to get gains sissy boy.

Saunas?

I hope he makes it. Making it, in his case, would probably be down between 200 and 250 lbs, because his body has been damaged by his lifestyle and there probably isn't much he can do about it. He probably won't be an athlete, but maybe he could do a 5k in 3-6 years. It would be a victory for the idea that you can work to better yourself.

sweets?

It's p ironic that the people with the biggest brain boo boos pretend they don't exist.

Better to pretend they don't exist than give up all attempts at increasing your discipline like Boogie because you've already admitted defeat to your brain boo boos and convinced yourself nothing can be done.

chiseled as fuck brehs

He's self medicating his depression with food, the way alcoholics do with booze.

This post is fucking awesome

have you ever done some coke?
exactly

I've done coke and not gotten addicted

I hope so.
>suddenly gets incredibly fit
>cuckqueans his wife
>hangs on with LTG on the reg
>proves that anyone can lose the weight if they try.

He was told he would die - not eventually, but really soon. He tried everything else, he failed, and he knows that. This was literally his only option to try and prolong his life. He freely admits he did this to himself, and wishes he had the strength to do it on his own.

Choosing between a life-saving surgery and someone calling you a cheater is a pretty easy choice.

if he does make it, he NEEDS to leave his whore wife. she's literally a fat bitch. He (assuming he loses the weight) could get any cute nerdy girl

Sure but he's a fucking moron for letting it get to this stage to begin with.

I'd say it is more likely than not that he doesn't make it.

People are creatures of habit and cannot change their entire lifestyle so quickly.

He will still have skin flabs like a jellyfish, so I don't think his attractiveness will improve that much.

I always think of it as flying squirrel.

shit only gets you down if you let it

prefacing everything you do with
>"well I'll try, but I have anxiety and depression so it's gonna be hard for me"
is a sign of never gonna make it

The people that just get on with shit and actually accomplish stuff in spite of their shortcomings, you'd never know their parents used to put cigarettes out on them or whatever, because they don't clutch onto it as a pre-emptive excuse for failure.

If he was ever going to make it, he would have made it by now.
He's had all the opportunities and support to do it a hundred times over.

Because any "cute" nerdy girl would be interested in a 43 year old flying squirrel-human hybrid

LARD GARGLING

Even if he does he'll look like Frankenstein's Monster once they stitch up all the skin they harvest from what's left over

>shit only gets you down if you let it
or if your brain is broken

He should just die.

He's a waste of space in society and his videos are just awful.