Reminder that you will never make it by Veeky Forums standards without drugs and elite genetics

Reminder that you will never make it by Veeky Forums standards without drugs and elite genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but not for the reasons you think.

>tfw going to Das Energi in Utah in a few hours
Last show I went to got kissed by a Latina with a thick accent

>Latina
What's the appeal 2bh?

Booty mostly
Had nice lips too

then for what reasons?

>Booty
But other groups of girls have booty, too?

They sure do
If Latinas aren't your thing that's okay

reminder that Face >>>>>>>> Body

god he just looks fucked up

Not him but pic related retard

I have nothing against latinas, it's just that I view them as any other girls.

You won't make it because of a bunch of college girls? What am I missing here?

His body isn't even good. His proportions are way off. His lower chest is overdeveloped (with no upper chest), with narrow shoulders, shitty delt development, wide waist (compared to shoulders), and small arms. His body is unsettling to look at even without his face.

His pose is very unflattering to his build too.

Somebody should shop this muscles (not his face) to have better proportions, ie smaller chest, bigger arms and delts, bigger traps and neck, and see how much better he could look.

Also make his neck shorter and wider. His current neck is terrible.

It's an allusion to autism that blocks making it which includes having a qt π.

His face looks a lot better here.

And his face a lot better here.

Probably just a very unflattering pose as you said, and terrible photographer.

I mean body looks better, not face ***

I'm sorry I really don't get it
Why does a group of women represent autism?

Much better

Give him a thicker neck and a smaller chest, he'd look good.

You haven't been long on fit, have you? Or maybe you need to improve your logic. Pic is bunch of quite attractive women. Now, being a faggot posting on this polish bigos recipe sharing forum you know the first word you think after seeing that picture. It's 'spaghetti'. Any self-respecting fag would drop it all over the place.
>h... heheh... yeah alice, i m-must go now, i gotta walk the dog...
This is the true destiny of all autists that had the misfortune of stumbling across this georgian sheep-pasturing forum.

Veeky Forums's standards are bullshit and I don't care much for them and I realize the irony of posting this on Veeky Forums

he's not super ugly he just has a face that doesn't suit his body. honestly he would probably be more attractive to women if he didn't work out

not him, but ime, latina's are very passionate and are great kissers

Injectable genetics*

Ftfy

Alright I get it now. I thought we were just talking about the body here.

His neck is skinny as fuck. Definitely doesn't deadlift or do oly lifts with that skinny neck

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ

Reminder that Weimar Republic standards are not to be pursued.

>mfw out all days i can in uni-get-to-know-your-group program
>mfw initiating wholesome convos, greeting people, even started a little chat myself with a girl who peeked over at me a bit on the way home
I think I'm finally getting it. You know? It's gonna be okay. I'm making friends, I'm more comfortable initiating convos and talking to girls (turns out you just talk to them like you talk to guys, holy crap who would have known!)
I'm deffo gonna make it.