Rate my dinner

Rate my dinner

What the fuck??? Is that MEAT??? Heh, well not every1 is smart enough to be a vegan

standards/10

Sweet potato would also have been acceptable subtitute for rice

7/10

Healthy but looks bland af. Really sear that broccoli up good nigga. Makes it taste better.

looks dry as fuck

Gets the job done/10
Learn how to stir fry.

too little food

gotta have AT LEAST 3 chickenbreast GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Bruh stir fries all day.

Curry is a personal fave if you can take the salt

>eating chicken carcasses
Enjoy your cancer and heart disease meatard!

Unsatisfying/10.
I wouldn't expect anyone to be able to eat that too many days in a row without throwing it against the wall.

Speaking of which, what's the best way to prepare broccoli? I normally eat it raw but it really does taste bland.

Should I steam it? Or put it in a grill like meat?

asking as a complete kitchen retard who wants to learn how to cook to eat better/cheaper

10/10, you're going to make it bro.

Yeah it's so simple too. I either make a sauce with soy sauce, rice vinegar and a little bit of corn starch to thicken it or a curry sauce with paprika, cumin and all that shit. Or you can use a pre made mix, makes things so much more edible.

Fuck off peta

I gotta try soy sauce next time. But yeah it's easy af and you only really need a pot and a spoon to make it as well.

Nah bro, pan sear that shit. Chuck it on a pan with some oil and salt/pepper or your favorite spices. Then don't touch it for 10 minutes on med head, don't stir it, dundo nutin. Finish with lemon

Works for a side dish every time, goes well with any main dish, and you can still drink wine with it.

i dont see a problem with putting it in a pot of water and boiling it, i dont have to watch it and it tastes like fucking broccoli when its done

On a 800 kcal a day diet, everything tastes like heaven.

i put cheese on it. someone will say im not gonna make it but fuck it, it is like 60 calories extra

Gonna make it/10

basic and pretty boring, lack of sallad. Nutritioun wise it's allright.

>boring bodybuilding meme crap
>almost no vegetables
3/10

salt and pepper, maybe a tsp of olive oil, and roast that shit @ 450 for ~10 minutes, or until you get some nice browning action.

im not gonna make it but fuck it, it is like 60 calories extra

>fell for the chicken, rice and broccoli meme/10

At least u flavoured the chicken.

could be worse, pretty similar to what I had but I had a spinach/strawberry salad with some walnuts and threw some cayenne/hot sauce on my chicken. Get some color on that plate.

>4 fucking pieces of broccoli

What's wrong with it? I ate like 8 today

why bother eating any at all if you're just gonna eat 4 pieces? there's nothing in that. today i ate 2.5 pounds worth of broccoli and spinach alone.

Typical white people food. Bland. Boring. Lacking any culture or excitement.

>asparagus

nice

>Chicken, brown rice, and greens
Do people really eat like this after the first few months of lifting? How haven't you killed yourselves yet?

I always have no idea on what to eat, sometimes I make traditional recipes but thats it
want to always make something high in micronutrients

eat healthy most of the time then have a cheat meal here and there. even scooby advises lifters to have 1-3 cheat meals a week.

plus it's not like the food in op pic tastes bad. it's just bland.

5scoops.gif