Rate my cheat snack. been eating clean for a whole weak

rate my cheat snack. been eating clean for a whole weak.

my cheat meal is either pizza or burrito.

With loads of meat n protein, yours is fucking gross

>weak
That's what you are, yes

>I ate like a normal human being for 7 (seven) days so now I deserve to eat like a child
Sad

is that malaco candy?

fuckin love tutti frutti
cheese doodles are shit tier tho
enjoy your cheat meal, looks reasonable

>cheat meals

vitun läski

hope you feel guilty as shit after eating this crap. cheat meals should still have good macros, you goon.

>cheat meals should still have good macros
Literally what the fuck is the definition of "cheat"

>rate my cheat snack. been eating clean for a whole weak.
Holy mother of God I hate people like you. You are the biggest fucking idiots this world has seen. You're like that whore who is always on diet and constantly fat. >eating like a normal human being for 3 days then stuffing yourself with junk food, chocolate, Cola. You're probably American, I'm sure of it.
Basically, end yourself faggot.

seriously bro... wtf is with this bullshit cheat meal. I had a pollo asada burrito yesterday that was absolutely fucking divine...

Stop eating plastic

>what cheat meals should be
prepared food from a restaurant or store that you adjust to fit your caloric goals, like a burger with no bun, few slices of frozen pizza, burrito bowl, etc

>what retards think cheat meals are
there is no reason to ever eat junk food. you're never gonna make it

I sure as fuck hope youre gonna run 5k after that.

Im cutting right now and I gotta ask

Do you guys actually want the cheat meal?

After eating good and clean for a whole month I get grossed out at the idea of a cheat meal like taco bell or candy

agreed
lmao kek
agreed
>
nice quads and i agree

so apparently we all agree fuck this guy. good

fucking horrible wtf. Eat some sesame sticks or beef jerky you creep. Cheetos are literally a boogie food. Don't forget your 1L of NOS gamer fuel too tard.

You can kek all you want you fat fuck, doesnt change the fact that you shoved 1500 calories down your gullet.

Man if you like it, and it gives you motivation to eat clean the rest of the time, then go for it. Looks like you portioned it out too, when I cheat I eat the whole fucking bag and feel like crap so good for you user. Enjoy

Your cheat is homely, but probably what you were going for. Don't understand the vitirol that's overcome this board though.

>have cheat days every fortnight
>still losing weight
Feels good to be bad

Swedish/10

Cheat days are acceptable once a month tops, and only if you're already somewhat made it. If you're a disgusting fat fuck you had a cheat life, so fuck you man up and eat some almonds or something instead.

This. A cheat meal is literally just eating whatever you want for one meal, to reduce temptation throughout the week. If its properly proportioned to fit your macros, it's not a cheat meal, it's a normal meal.

I don't get why this board is so full of people acting like they're perfect as far as routine and diet goes, every survey we've had here shows most people are under 18 and have lifted for less than 6 months.

I think the fats gotten to your brain user.

You got me, I'm actually boogie.

Seriously though, the borderline evangelicalism about fitness is insane here, and obviously comes from a place of projection (your diet is so shit, your lifts suck, all that).

>I can be a fatass because sometimes other people eat junkfood
Get your greasy gullet back to tumblr faggit

hyi vittu/10

Yea faggit, its meant to make you motivated. Now put down the chips for gods sake!!

>ostbågar och tutti frutti
>sidewinder

tumme upp

I only ate 500 kcal for breakfast and lunch, so I had a large dinner to make up for it.

Food is much more satisfying now that I only have large meals occasionally.

miks tossa on pelkkiä hedelmäkarkkeja

Veeky Forums is just full of bitter assholes who are jealous that some of us are capable of having a cheat meal (or cheat day in my case) every so often and still making it. Sad really... oh well, they're missing out on a lot of delicious junk food.

Learn how to cook you lazy mongoloid, maybe you're not gonna have to eat processed crap to taste some flavor

nice bait tubby

Pretty funny that you assume that I can't cook just because I enjoy food that is inherently unhealthy with no way to make it the same tasting but healthier. I can cook very well thanks.

76kg @ 6'3 but thanks for playing

OSTEPOP FOR FAEN

>eating literal vomit

I've been eating clean for 12 weeks and the only two cheat meals I had were two donuts.

Garbage.
>Tfw favourite cheat snack is a granny smith apple, straight out of the crisper.
Though, same calories as a small chocolate bar, so take that as you will.

>straight out the crisper
What did you mean by this?

You could at least have made it worth the guilt, OP

Keep your green apples in you veg crisper as the bottom of your fridge.
They stay fresh for weeks, and they're all chilled when you bite into it, so you get a mouth full of fresh, sweet, sour apple juice with a deliciously crisp bite of fresh apple.

Keeping apples out is fucking retarded unless you live in the tundra or you enjoy floury apples.

T. White person

op here. i wight 90KG and 188 CM.

im not a fat fuck. i just want to slime down a little.

Whites are the best chefs in the world

Five guys cheeseburger with all toppings and fries. I only do this once ever couple months

0/10

i never got the appeal of gummies. just don't taste good to me. my best friend fucking loves them though.

ya dun goofed.Your gonnna gain 10 pounds now.

Who prepare dishes originated in other cultures . Hmmm really activated my almonds

You're supposed to cheat to win user.

what kind of fucking nerd takes chips from a packet and puts them in a bowl

>tfw my cheat meal is either pizza or rice and peas.
I love rice and peas.
Them carbs tho man.

Kiss your "gains" goodbye ham planet go back to guzzling Mountain Dew neckbeard wipe the grease off your gayming keyboard

depressing as fuck.

That's not food. That's candy you retard millenial.

>t. illiterate

A WHOLE WEEK!!?!?