Strength goes up

>strength goes up
>reach 3pl8 squat in a bit over half a year
>still look the same as I did before I started lifting

why does this happen? is it because I do only sets of 5? or am I just GDE when it comes to physique?

is blaha okey

it's because you're inner city

elgin pls, i am serious

Legs don't show much muscle if you have higher bf

Drop the weight and focus on your form OP. You may be lifting incorrectly and not actually activating the right muscles.

Or just genetics. Up protein intake?

Sorry OP, you may be a dense muscled skeleton like me..

I takes like 3-5 years of lifting to actually look like you lift natty, especially if you were sedentary and nonathletic.

Muscle won't show if you have 20cm of fat on top of it

This is retarded. It takes 6-12 months for results to happen. Check your diet and lifting plan if it took you that long.

i am not fat kek

that doesn't sound very legit lad

form is good on all lifts and I eat a lot, obv
i wouldn't be able to progress if i didn't

Well looks like you started a thread to tell everyone who gives you answers that they're wrong

Please have a clinton style gym accident

>i am not fat kek
You don't have to be super fat to have too much fat to show muscle
Like 20-25% would hide pretty much all leg gains

>Asks for advice
>Won't take any

Great thread

>lol dude just take the advice
but it's wrong because the things mentioned are not the issue?
>good form
>not fat at all
>it's not true that you have to wait for years to see gains
what advice am I supposed to take? and I am not only taking about legs, but the whole body

i gave squats as an example
i am making progress on all lifts

post body

ok wait a minute

>"Guys help whats the issue?"
>gets multiple legitimate reasons that the problem could be
>"NAH ITS NOT THOSE give me the REAL reason"

Dude kys sage this thread

you primed your CNS mainly, probably not enough volume for dat hypertrophy though

Volume is too low and/or not eating enough.

>I takes like 3-5 years of lifting to actually look like you lift natty

Maybe if your genetics and/or your training and diet are garbage.

ok maybe i am a bit fat but i looked the same when i started lifting at the beginning of the year

i thought number would make me loog bigger, I can almost do 1/2/3/4
(deadlift and bench lagging a bit)

rude ;_;

Dude, I don't know what you expect but thats about how a real non professional lifter looks if you're not trying to maintain low BF constantly.

You're still better than 80% of America. You could drop some pounds but why? You look like you're strong.

Don't think /k/'s standards are a goal anyone natty should hope to achieve

If you're so lean post body to prove it.

(Sage also)

You look fine for half a year. You sound like you have body dysmorphia bro. Consider therapy.

You had quads like that when you started lifting? Either way, to look more aesthetic you could drop some bodyfat % and add a bunch of shoulder and arm isolation movements.

okay desu

i was just measuring up to people in /cbt/ threads who always look better with same or similar stats

thanks for the advice/insight, lads

yeah I did some sports before lifting, cycling a few times a week, helped me a lot with legs I suppose

Keep in mind that lighting/pump/angles can dramatically change the way you look in pictures, and most people will upload whatever makes them look the best. So /cbt/ threads are probably not a good way to gauge progress. Just keep lifting.