>go from being really happy with her to slightly irritated
>cringe when she texts me
>annoyed at her little quirks
>angry at how much time she demands from me
>realize how much money I'm spending just on dates
>she's really nice though and I dont want to hurt her feelings by dumping her
>start being emotionally distant and ignoring her texts
>just being a bad boyfriend in general
>one time she was on her period and didnt want to give me head (wtf?) so I didnt talk to her for 3 days
>we end up mutually breaking up
>feelsgoodman

only problem is she still has one of my sweatshirts and its a really nice one that was like $120 so Im trynna get that back

I feel physical pain when she snaps me.

I'm in a similar boat here user. She started relaxing around me a little too much.

Life is literally nothing but a series of struggles. The moment you think you've made it, your mind will fabricate a new struggle for you. It's impossible to be 100% satisfied with life, even once you're rich and attractive and happily married, because discontent is biologically useful. All you can hope is to replace shitty problems with less shitty problems.

damn this is really true desu

I know that feel
>tfw dating a girl who just complains about everything
>we only have sex like once per week
>tfw I just want to make gains and shitpost on anonymous imageboards all day

The only escape is either meditation or gnosis. Meditation is kinda gay though, and if you somehow achieve gnosis, the demiurge will probably send his celestial mediaries to shackle you to the void as punishment for your hubris.

What's a boy to do?

This could never be any more true
>the third world farmer just wants to feed his family
>the first world autist just wants a gf and job
>the guy with a job and gf wants more than 5 hours of free time per week

>the entrepreneur just wants to see his business get off the ground
>the millionaire just wants to become a multimillionaire
>the multimillionaire just wants to become a multimillionaire
>the multibillionaire just wants to create a clone army and rule a continent
>the illuminati just wants to broker a deal with the greys for their technology

life is struggle, familia

This. I wasted $500 courting her (was 17, no job, savings ran out) so I feel like I can't dump her lmao. Now I work retail and see qts all the time and wonder what it would be like to be with someone else. But I can't do it. Her life already sucks and I don't want to make it worse

Gfs are a fucking meme, get a doggo instead

True this is where meditation and the occasional psychedelic trip come into play.
It is important to kill the ego and reevaluate from a different perspective

>no friends
>tfw need friends to get a gf
>tfw only reason I lift is to vent my frustrations

Dont get caught in a trap women always have a monkey branch out. You will be replaced in less than a month.

Women are not men and when young their sexual value is way higher than yours.

If you want out, get out. But have something inplace or you will be heart broken when u are shocked how easy she got over u

literally just learned this the hard way. fucking bawling my eyes out now.

>t-thanks

It's a lesson learned. Use the emotions you have now as fuel in the gym. Blast emotion envoakimg music. Blast your song. Put it on repeat and kill ur body.

Trust me on this

Becoming aware of your discontent even when you have it all is the first step towards becoming legitimately happy. Then you stop looking for an end and start enjoying/appreciating things on a deeper level.

break up with her and then slowly slip back into the void of wanting a gf

it's a vicious cycle user

the correctest answer. I got two doggos after my breakup. got me fit and taught me discipline

>annoyed at her little quir
are you me, brah? i literally couldn't stand my gf's quirks either

happened about a month and a half ago.

i have been doing exactly that. actually didnt want to bulk suprisingly. decided to do a cut afterward but stay the same weight (reduce bf% overall). its fucking hard, and im down 1.5% bf but i feel not as strong. so Im a little demotvated. All of my favorite songs turned sour because i used them to get over her while lifting. One dude actually caught me when i accidently teared up in the gym. I still cant get her out of my head. Literally the worst feeling in the world. (btw 5'6" manlet, 175, 22% bf start, end 170-175 range 16% bf end goal).

I like an extremely christian girl that has a boyfriend, she is in my class and one day she asked me something about class, but nothing besides that, also our eyes met for like 5 seconds and it was cringey as fuck, and I think I caught her miring, she was looking me up and down (I'm a social potato, be patient)
How do I make her breakup with her boyfriend and go out with me?

don't be in a relationship with someone out of pity. It's pretty insulting, if they ever find out.

literally just talk to her

like a previous user said they always have a monkey branch out. Easy to steal her, hard to keep her.

Good, it will take time. Men are just not women, women can say i love you to death and want to marry you and literally say the same thing to another man in a month.
Its how they were made it's a survival mechanism for them i guess.

The best thing u can do is date, get on tinder and just date. Save your wallowing for the gym.

You will be allright user.

I promis

HOLY FUCK DUDE, IM LITERALLY CONVINCED THAT YOU KNOW MY EXACT SITUATION.

i needed this.
thank you user

May pussy bless you forever and after death
Amen

What do I say? Do I have to show I'm interested in her romantically or would that be weird since she has a bf?

does she know that you know that she has a bf? if not, just ask her if she has a bf and if she wants to grab a drink if she's single

wtf

NO!

Just try to befriend her. You being yourself and showing disinterest in her will tempt her. Just befriend her, ive done this maybe 6 times before i swear on my life and just lost my gf this exact way. After a while of you guys just hanging out she will be too tempted. Just make a move when the timing is right and you guys are close.

how extreme is 'extremely christian'?

holy wars extreme

Very. She only uses long skirts. kek But her face makes up for it.

I'll go with that.

I guess she doesn't drink and would not go out casually like that.

Having a gf sucks.

My one bit of advice though, is to just smash and dash. Do not try to keep her.

If shes willing to cheat with you, shes willing to cheat on you.

HOLY SHIT THAT PHOTO.

I'm wondering what king of quirks she had?

That's her brother obviously. Grow up you loser.

That's her brother.

upvoted

>Implying her brother isn't a cuck for letting her marry a nigger while he watches his sister's pure pink pussy pounded every night by a flithy black cock.

Just gonna infer that guys a cuck loser and not potentially a relative of the girl possibly her brother or the black dudes friend. Nice breh, this is why you'll never make it

this

Lmao what kind of fucking dork thinks this way. End it mate there's no hope

>mfw nobody posts the opposite because it's subconsciously considered marrying down while the pic is considered marrying up in our pseudo-caste system

>tfw the "a girl can only be two of hot/sane/smart" rule is very much law
>tfw currently with an insane hot/smart

worries me a little bit

but she's too cute to quit

Who here 25+ and never had a gf?

What does this have to do with fitness

26. Never kissed a girl or been intimate in any way. My brother has fucked tons of girls.

26 and same.
Still haven't lost hope either, I have my own struggles and I'm just slowly making it, I'll get one eventually.

Feels threads are mental health and a Veeky Forums staple newfag

Read the sticky

If you don't have a concise plan to get one, it won't happen. It hasn't happened in these 26 years that you've been around, so why now? It's up to YOU to MAKE IT HAPPEN. You have to put yourself out there. The same old routine is not going cut it if your going 1RM a GF.

That's how I know you haven't been here long enough, that thing doesn't exist to regulars

haven't heard that phrase in years

give her to me

I had a doggo. He was my best friend. I can't have another doggo because I know how that story ends.

>Just become her beta orbiter

Good advice, man.

fuck this is me

>be me 16
>skinny beta
>start working out
>new school
>new girls, get to knew to of them in my class
>one asian, one blonde
>I go with the blonde
>gf her after like 2 months of hanging out and shit
>brake up with her

>now 19
>done with hs, dropped out of uni
>barely any friends, most of them moved
>not hitting the gym often enough (2-3 times a week)
>not eating as I should, but not eating shit though
>no gf

I dont know user, I've been in the gutter so often, much more shit than this is happening in my life. I find comfort in sadness, I like going to the gym and crying, because its the only time I feel alive.

I quit drinking as well, now smoke weed when I can. Weed just makes me clouded if I smoke too often, which I do.

>tfw no girls other than white trash want a big family any more

I want 5 kids

how will I ever grow my empire

Feeling the exact same way except she's like a 6/10, an extreme whore with emotional baggage and she doesnt deserve me at all.
I just don't want to be shittested by a low value bitch anymore i have better things to do.
I should've never let this move past fwb

Are you loaded? How are you going to pay to raise 5 kids decently? Good lord.

Sounds like most of this thread is going trough typical immaturity problems.
Having a gf and then craving other women instead.
Typical childish thinking.
Much like women.

My neighbor has 5 kids and makes the same amount of money I do, which is certainly not enough to adequately raise 5 kids. They're mormon too so I'm sure more are on their way.

What is solution

To grow up and not to get into relationships as a source of confirmation.
Get into a relationship with someone because you actually like the person.
Not because you are insecure and want someone to give you affection and confirmation.

We wouldn't have so many shitty relationships, cheating and all that crap of people understood this simple thing.

You can find good girls like that on tinder

>2 year relationship
>gf breaks up with me because her love isn't there anymore
>rarely fought, always communicated our feelings, overlapping sensibilities/interests/morals/politics/humor, very sexually compatible, and got along great the whole way through
>still ends because "the love [for me] isn't there anymore"

If everything goes great and it still ends because the "love just went away," then what's the fucking point of all this?

That's actually a Greta reason to lift, user. Anything constructive and healthy to rid yourself of frustration is always the way to go, because you will never stop having those feelings.

it's not that simple.
i was seeing this girl for like 2 months and i actually liked her and enjoyed her company.
I never wanted a relationship but she guilt tripped the fuck out of me.
Now it's been almost 6 Months and i learned over time that she is actually trash who fucks anything and has had fwb relationships with guys who had girlfriends.
she really had no right to guilt trip me into this shit because i only used her for sex.

here btw

>having a heart to heart conversation with the bros
>some newfag reddit transplant reports the thread for le ebin upboots goodboy points with the janitors
fuck off

Kys

I was in the same boat as you user. But then I lost her because I acted like I didn't care (I actually thought I didn't care at the time). Now I still miss her. It has been two months since we broke up...

I truly know this feel, it's like a completely different person and I just don't want to date that person.
I guess it's a lot to expect for someone to live behind their external persona even in their private life as I do.
This is truth, all you can do is minimize your own suffering.

>get into a relationship with someone beacuse you actually like the person
I am screwed honestly

This. It makes you feel like there was no love there in the first place...

>make a thread
>it's off-topic

OP is a faggot

I know this is a fitness board but could you have put that in a less gay way?

I always wonder how this happens. I found someone I feel incredibly compatible with and I hear about people getting "too familiar", which I don't understand fully. All I think about is I should never use the same bathroom as them and always have our own hobbies and areas the other doesn't mess around in.

People have raised 15 kids while making $15/hr or less. Lrn2budgt

Cheat on your girlfriend. That's what I do....