Does it really matter how much you bench and shit or is this all you really want?

Does it really matter how much you bench and shit or is this all you really want?

Doesnt mean shit if he doesnt have good
>pushup
>pull up
>running
results.

Benching at all. Do push ups.

His chest is really ugly

His legs have no definition at all.

does this guy even lift

>tfw You have a more aesthitic body then James Bond

What do you think his routine consists of?

fucking supermodels.

>Tfw when all this cucks think they look better than motherfucking james bond when literally everyone else says otherwise

He has a great upper body for his age, no denying it. His legs look like they're lacking though. Just look at the third picture.

>literally everyone else says otherwise

Care to show the source of this group of numerous people saying James Bond has a better body than those 4 anons?

TRAPS
DELTOIDS
EXPECT STEROIDS

He looks masculine. Fuckbois on this site are confused.

He benched 140kg for three reps with strict form, though.

>if he can't meet these arbitrary requirements i just made up it doesn't matter that he looks 20x better than i do!

And yet he's desired by millions of women and he's married to this.

He is 351 years old

To a certain point yes.
Get your lifts to intermediate level like 1/2/3/4lmaopl8 focusing on strength and then jump on the volume train and get your intermediate 220lbs bench to high reps for 220lbs.
If you can can do the 1/2/3/4 pl8 for 10-12 reps each with low bodyfat you will look awesome

But dont fall in the trap to focus on strength and low reps if you are already intermediate...Don't listen to Veeky Forums here... volume is king for size.

Wow that's pretty old

LMS faggit.
He's motherfucking James Bond and he's loaded.

Just goes to show.
Lack of Autism > Aesthetics

More like...
Being a multi millionaire actor and portraing James Bond one of the most masculine and admired characters > Aesthetics

You should work out for yourself and to look good naked.

Lots of women considering him handsome in a bulldog kind of way. I think it's the his vibrant blue eyes and his masculine face. It gives him a cold, dangeroud vibe. His accent probably helps a lot, too.