So if i eat 3000 calories worth of broccoli a day as opposed to my regular 2000 calories ILL GAIN WEIGHT?

so if i eat 3000 calories worth of broccoli a day as opposed to my regular 2000 calories ILL GAIN WEIGHT?

law of thermodynamics and all, a calorie IS a calorie

but i think you can eat pretty much nothing but unlimited vegetables and not gain weight, i think you would probably LOSE weight

3000 calories worth of broccoli is an absurd amount of broccoli

Good look eating 3000 calories of broccoli you shirt lifter

I think if you ate that much broccoli youd overdose on that chemical that makes it impossible to absorbe calcium

>3000 kcal of broccoli
Looks like you have your work cut out for ya, user.

not saying i want to

im just curious to where or not that much veg would actually cause weight gain

yes, you retard
veggies do have calories, they're recommended for losing weight because they're not dense in calories
if you eat more than your maintenance, you will gain weight, it does not matter in any way shape or form what you ate

That picture is retarded. Those vegetables don't have even half the calories of one burger. The reason you would lose weight on only vegetables is because 3k calories us literally impossible to eat with only vegetables

Yes
But ypu'll probably kill yourself

Just a quick reminder. You are talking about ingesting 15 kilo of raw brokkoli in your stomach.

not guaranteed that you can digest all that to shit but you its greater possibilty to gain than loose weight on that diet.

No look they wrote it in the picture The burgers have the same number of calories but theyre bigger calories, brown calories are more

You go past your limit you gain weight. The bigger problem you run into as your picture provides is that you fuck up macros, build up gunk in your arties, etc.

>so if i eat 3000 calories worth of broccoli a day as opposed to my regular 2000 calories ILL GAIN WEIGHT?
Yes. The thing is, nobody ever can consume that much broccoli. Meanwhile its EZ to consume that many calories from a burger. Broccoli is much less calorie dense and has so much more fiber, that it easily satiates you. Thats why people lose weight while eating healthy shit even without counting calories, they will take less, because of how full it makes them feel and how much they would need to eat it in order to keep their weight.
>but i think you can eat pretty much nothing but unlimited vegetables and not gain weight, i think you would probably LOSE weight
Unlimited vegetables will result in less calories than unlimited burgers, because of the reasons above.

If you want to eat 20kg of brocolli then go ahead

green veggies are mostly water by volume
so yeah, you'll piss it all out

Dr Fung says in his book the obesity code that as long as you are at your bodies set weight if you increase your calorie consumption then your body will increase its metabolic base to keep you at the correct weight this only doesn't work if you are insulin resistant

You'd probably just puke most of it out or if it somehow got trough all the way to your asshole it certainly wouldn't come out fully digested

its a "i lack common sense" episode

3000 kcal broccoli would be about 8kg broccoli.
3000 kcal cheeseburgers is about 1kg cheeseburgers.
If you can eat 8kg broccoli, good for you.

Daily reminder that a calorie IS a calorie BUT the body is not a perfectly efficient machine.

>3000 calories of broccoli
That's pretty much an entire barrel full of broccoli. Good luck.

THREE THOUSAND CALORIES WORTH OF GODDAM BROCCOLI

>Fiber satiates you
Stop with this meme. It doesn't. You may be full but you don't feel filled like you do with a nice steak

That's over 200g of fiber in that bro, son.
Do you have any idea what would happen to you if you ate 200g of fiber every day?

shit literal bricks?

>pipe exploding out brown water.webm

Nice source, chink sympathizer

>what are digestible calories
yeah go ahead and eat 3000 calories of bark and cardboard

>eat 3000 calories worth of broccoli a day
I don't think you'll even have the stomach to do that in a day. Holy shit.

Broccoli is 33kcal/100g. Good luck eating 9.1 kilograms of broccoli every day.

Maybe you have a eating disorder and don't understand what satiety means user, volume and fiber alone can give it.
Feeling "filled" isn't the same as being satiated.

a calorie is not a calorie you muppet

you'll probably overdose on some vitamins which give you the shits

with all that fibre, i wonder whats the outcome

Quite the opposite.

holy shit, IM A HORSE BITCH

Can somebody please try this?

Shocking the autists of \fit\ completely miss the point and parrot each other for 30 posts.

>you mean, if I eat this entire crate of veggies I'll GAIN weight??