The secret to getting shredded is simple

The secret to getting shredded is simple.

>Step 1. Super crazy calorie deficit with high protein for 3-5 days (we talking eating 1000 to 1500 calories max, but still getting all of your protein requirements)

>Step 2. When you begin to feel absolutely horrible, weigh yourself. The feeling of horrible kicks in after 3-5 days.

>Step 3. Enter your current weight in a calorie calculator of choice, eat maintenance calories (say 2650 calories), eat at maintenance for about 2-3 days. Use these 2-3 days to feel better and recover, you wont gain any body-fat because you're eating at maintenance and refilling glycogen stores. You'll be mentally and physically prepared for the next aggressive cycle of calorie deficit.

>Step 4. Repeat the process, adjusting for new maintenance calories after every deficit cycle you complete.

This strategy is 100% more effective and efficient than doing a prolonged calorie deficit over the course of months.

I am giving this information out without any questions asked because I have just quit my job working as a prep coach for a variety of different professional athletes and contest bodybuilders both assisted and natural and I thought Veeky Forums would be interested in having this information.

thanks brah appreciate it

any cheap way of getting my daily protein ?

This is basically Lyle McDonalds RFL. You didnt create this, and it isnt secret info youre giving away.

Ive done it, and its horseshit. Feel like absolute death. Just cut like a sane person

Depends on your area.
If you're near a port, fresh fish.
If you're in farmland, gainsbirds.

If meat is expensive, just order whey protein online.
Have a bit of meat/dairy, a few protein shakes and fill the rest of your diet up with fibrous greens.

I managed 150g protein on 1300kcal yesterday.

I have to agree.

I've been eating under 1500kcal for three months now.
The first two weeks were hard, but it's been easy since then.

Cycling back and forth would suck perpetually.

So just eat less? Only with more protein?

Bare in mind this was a bit of a cheat day, I had an extra egg and a couple of apples.

I usually aim for about 180+g of protein.

Isn't having a more extreme deficit followed by refeeds going to do the most to conserve muscle mass/strength, if you're strategically placing your hardest training around your refeed? having a 'maintenance' calorie period every few days so you're not in a deficit for months seems beneficial even if the other 3-5 days suck, especially since yoiu can theoretically cut for less time using the more aggressive method

easy on the damn apples user

What app is that? I'd like to start tracking my eating but I don't know how to start.

Eh, I never noticed any muscle degeneration, but I am on SARMs.

It was a cheat day.

MyFitnessPal, read the sticky man.

After that, happy to help wherever you need it.

myfitnesspal, not that user but i use it pretty religiously myself

you can just scan the barcode of whatever you're about to eat and it loads the nutritional info for you

>muh muscle loss

Muscle loss doesn't happen unless you're under 8% bodyfat and/or eating 0 protein. Stop spreading this bullshit of muscle loss.

That sounds awesome and even convenient, thanks anons

It's really good because you can set reminders, you can create meals (great for meal prep fags like myself) and it's very easy to look up food if you're out with friends and they want you to eat with them at a restaurant.

>out with friends
h-heh, yeah...

you go to restaurants with your friends? wtf kind of fag shit is that?

I know man, but I'm a literal sperg as well, found a pretty qt female sperg and married her.
By friend I meant her family, I was just trying not to seem so pathetic.

Can't wait to tell all my friends about this thread later

that doesn't sound pathetic at all user, you made it

im about to eat a dozen eggs and wank myself to sleep

Married life isn't any different user.
Just sometimes the wanking isn't solitary.

sounds like you made it man, I'm glad it worked out for another autistic user. How do her parents like you? Do they know you're both spergs?
jesus that picture...
>mfw I've unironically done the same thing

They know.
Her mother and sisters are really positive towards me because I'm basically an encyclopedia and tend to always be asked to weigh in on shit.
I spent my youth as an alcoholic, because I couldn't deal with life, so now her sisters' boyfriends like drinking with me so I tend to be the last one standing.
Limited exposure means they really only see the positive sides of my autism, meanwhile they dislike my wife's total aversion to social interaction.

Her father hates my guts though, once got drunk and screamed at me for being a know-it-all.
He puts on a good face, but when he's drunk it's plain to see.
I remember he started hounding me one time when he was drunk, so I just told him that took his daughter's virginity in his own house.
Only reason he didn't swing at me was because I was sober and had 30kg on him.

Damn. The dad sounds like a complete dick, he should be happy his daughter found someone.
Out of curiosity, where did you meet her and how did you start talking to her? I need to find my own sperg gf but idk how to go about doing it.

Back in high school, a mutual acquaintance introduced us two as a joke, because hey, two literal spergs, gonna be hilarious.

9 years later, married, both have successful careers and are planning to have kids soon.

The dad is typical Italian Prima Donna boy, babied by his mother until he was thirty.
He doesn't like his daughters having a life, because that's how things were back in his day, but his wife grew up under that and wouldn't allow it.

To top it off, he's a literal brainlett; believes every advertisement as I'd it were gospel, falls into every single diet trend (was eating a cup of activated almonds and covering everything with parmi cheese as the last trend), and has been at the same basic bitch job for 10 years.

It took me 2 years to get a job that paid $10k more than him, straight out of school.
Took his daughter less than a year to achieve his salary and less than four years to double it.

Holy shit saved. Will definitely share with my friends and help other by passing this knowledge. Will definitely try

Thanks for taking the time to respond user, appreciate it.

you can just fast 24h

I'm doing IF for 6 days so far and its pretty cool, helped the fact I'm never hungry when I wake up and can go on for hours
I fast for 16h or a bit more depending on the day

have yet to try 24h

I'm 6'3 195 lbs and I look chubby. What weight should I cut down to to look good. Chubby dyel :(

Post a picture.

Dumb thread, you can find all of this out on your own with the sticky.