Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed a marathon, a 5k...

Ragen Chastain, a plus-sized professional athlete, has completed a marathon, a 5k, and is training to complete an IRONMAN triathlon. She has done more than any of you neckbeards while you sit around making fun of fat people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rn0f-ZNmE_s?t=242
truthaboutragen.wordpress.com
ironfatblog.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whales are very muscular animals.

Lul, 5k, anyone can do that by walking.

I want to see that fat slob endure actual training.

I do 7.5 k just during work & commuting every day.

>training for a 5k

Is the mark of a lazy hambeast. Also: she nearly drowned during her first attempt, in spite of all that fat to keep her afloat.

Her marathon in Seattle she did not finish and had a car drive her for a portion of it.

Her last Iron Man attempt she straight up didn't complete the swimming portion IIRC.

She can't finish these things within the amount of time given. Anyone can do an Iron Man if you have 2 or 3 days to finish which is about how long it would take her to haul her carcass from point A to point B on the course.

>tfw no wt strongfat gf

Ok
youtu.be/rn0f-ZNmE_s?t=242

She's not fat, she's just plankton-loading for her next swimming race.

I'm not sure when aqua-jogging became part of Iron Man training instead of open water swimming.

>professional athlete

In which sport does she compete that pays her enough to make a living?

Low quality bait

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com

Also

ironfatblog.wordpress.com

Good for a laugh

She also took like >13 hours to complete it, if I remember right. They had literally closed the course already, since most people are expected to complete it in 4-6 hours, 7-8 if you're slow and walk parts of it.

Scamming fatties

>bikini
>implying that massive diaper is a bikini

... her poor knees.

Ragen is a lesbian
I believe she has a similarly fat girlfriend

Just imagine it. Imagine all of it. The visuals of two fat lesbians trying to find their vaginas. How much moisture is being kept in under all that fat? Imagine the smell.

Absolutely despicable.

Jesus christ what a rotten person

What are her lifts?

i'm all for exposing every last dark corner of a shitty person's lies, but holy fuck talk about tl;dr, even the most complacent of normie retards would take one look at this slaverous cow and say "yea she isn't gonna do an ironman", who would go through so much effort to pull the mask off of somebody lying so obviously that it isn't even a lie and more a joke?

This is literally the only thing she's a professional at. She's managed to make a career out of selling a snake oil to desperate people.

Can I suddenly start saying I'm saving lives because I give people their blood control medication?

>ironfatblog.wordpress.com

She has a huge following. I lost a pretty good friend over Regan's shit. My friend's curvy wife got super into HAES and her bullshit blog. Told him that it's bullshit and he should probably talk to his wife about her outlook. Instead he gets super into it with her. Now they're both fucking whales together and the dude can't play football, frisbee, surf, or get through a fucking party at my house without accusing our fit friends of fat shaming.

The weak must be culled, brother

He was destined to perish

LITERALLY took her longer to complete than a DYING man

>get through a fucking party at my house without accusing our fit friends of fat shaming.

story?

lel she's like the embodiment of dangerously high blood pressure.

her GF Julianne is even fatter and scooty puff bound. She looks as if she has another fatty strapped to her back, she's that massive and so "healthy" her fat has made her immobile. Pic related, Raging Shitstain in the middle, GF on the right.

Hey! I'll have you know I'm clean shaven.

Anyone can do 5k, she was caught cheating at the marathon, and she was already disqualified from iron man last time she tried. Nice try tho, bro.

>was generally surprised when I found out a 5k is a little over 3 miles
>I push for 4 or 5 miles on my cardio days

Is saying you did a 5k a participation trophy?

>similarly fat
Is this her? That's a shame to have such a nice face and squander it.

I actually don't really know what happened because I was making drinks for people across the room.

Apparently, two of our fit friends were making some sort of comment about how some routine felt like getting your muscles raped. Basically just saying something bombastic about a working out.

The next day we got a group email about how they left early (they left when they usually do) and how his wife was ashamed that we'd contribute to rape culture and body shaming those without the same genetic gifts as others at the party.

It was long and kind of nutty and the result is they don't get invited to weekly get togethers anymore.

>a 5k
i ran that every other day for track and field practice when i was 15

Over 13 hours? What the fucking fuck, you can do 5k walking in less than an hour.

He's talking about the marathon where she took so long to finish the course closed and she took a car across a giant bridge in Seattle to get to the finish line.

>5k
movers (which i was doing over the summer) do up to 20mi a day and 10-13k lbs a day for half of those miles. 5-7 days a week. i worked for 28/30 days a month for 4 months.. good money..
also reminder to tip your movers....