Routine?

Routine?

bulk with uranium x failure

it is not real you unfunny reddit tier faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you retards who post threads like this? You can never have a fucking dinosaur-like body. There's no routine that will ever achieve that. Cognarutaltions, you're actually ruining this forum.

>NoFunAllowed.jpg

3x5

This isn't a forum. It's an image board.

SS for two years

well hes a plant now so..just grow yourself i guess

also
>cognarutaltions

what did he mean by this?

Roid and workout for 3 hours a day so you can get as big as humanly possible, then when you're the biggest you can be just cut while staying big and roiding till you can see every single string on each muscle

Kill japs x f

lmao

>

you wanna talk about it buddy

fuck you i'll lift myself into a radioactive sea lizard (not a dinosaur you fucking dumbass) if i want to. mfw you.

You're not going to make it.

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that gmk godzilla was the best godzilla

there is clearly a picture of it you flat earth conspiracy tier faggot

> being natty
Never going to make it

Heisei err day

>JUST SAY NO

Satan confirms it. Although shin goji is pretty tight too.

SS+GOMAD

I'm frightened

I actually think that the 2014 American Godzilla might be my favorite design for him.

Since I was a kid I've always thought the traditional head shape and most of its variations just looked goofy. is the only one following that vein of design that I think looks properly intimidating, and that's because they really ramped up the creepy vibe for Shin.

NANI

It's the upper snout shape and the huge eyes and the folds that look like angry eyebrows. Just comes across as goofy to me.

Shin Goji is scary because it's dedicated in every aspect of the design to being unsettling and creepy- the stringy skin, the haphazard thin teeth, the tiny unblinking hateful eyes, the shriveled arms, everything. 2014 Goji is scary in the same way a crocodile is, because it comes the closest to looking like an actual animal- and an alpha predator- instead of a mascot.