Female friend wants me to go downtown with her tonight to get hammered

>female friend wants me to go downtown with her tonight to get hammered
>I just want to stay in and watch Dragon Ball Super/Play Sonicmania

Who socially adept, but chooses to be autistic here? It's a bad feel

invite her to join you for your activity.
more likely to sex
logistics game brah, come watch cartoons and play video games at my house, or we buy ubers to go to the bar to spend money with a bunch of competition around

>female
>friend

watch dragonball tomorrow

>girl who friendzoned my ass wants me to go to a bar with her so i can buy her drinks while she flirts with other guys
>socially adept

Sure thing buddy.
You better watch dragonball

This

strong projection user

t. No friends

wew

the cope is strong with this post

what did the incel mean by this post?

someone hit a nerve

fpbp

I think you meant

guys, I literally can't stop myself from projecting my insecurities on an anonymous forum please help

like all he other plebs?

calm down op holy shit

>choose to be autistic

You're autistic.
Mania is fun as fuck though,

>Dragon ball super
Niggerman, they're running filler episodes with the tournament shit. Nothing good has happened yet.

Lol how did one incel ruin this thread so easily?
This user knows

There is literally nothing wrong with having a female friend as long as you dont want to fuck her.

>be on aggressive cut
>probably doing something wrong because I feel like shit and have no energy
>invited to a party tonight
>this lack of energy/motivation along with the fact that I'm breaking out caused me to not go
>now sitting home browsing Veeky Forums wondering if I made the right decision

its not fair lads. I'm cutting to look more attractive but whats the point of looking attractive if all I can do is lift for an hour and then lay in bed ;_;

Oh, user. I know that feeling pretty damn well.

Can you imagine anything worse than being in three group chats with people all telling you to hurry your ass up right after you've just gotten from the gym and you're sipping on a protein shake. I've had to down ridiculous amounts of alcohol in minutes or carry flasks with me because I have to "go out" or "miss out"

Most times I end up lying or ghosting so I can be comfy and lift late night or play some vidya/watch hentai lol.

>female friend
>dont want to fuck her

>he doesnt have a group of female friends to go out with

Your missing out m8. I'm friends with these really out going chicks that take me out and help me meet new people a lot of weekends

Lost my virginity because of them actually

>spending an extended amount of time giving a female the attention she craves without fucking her
Top cuck

But Dyspo vs Hit and Goku user...

friendless virgin autist here

all ive ever heard about guys with female friends, especially from the alpha males here on fit, is that they are pathetic beta cucks, and that women are useless to have as friends unless you are fucking them, that basically women are not worth dealing with unless the wet hole between their legs is an option

now suddenly this guy saying this is bad gets a bunch of
>autist
and
>incel

comments

which is it

It depends on the situation, but rule #1 is never to assume that anyone on Veeky Forums is actually an "alpha male"

I'm inept with pretty girls. Uggos I just treat like men.

So long as they don't cock tease/block you, or ask for favors or money it's fine. Thing is, that'd be about 1 out of 100 girls that want to be your "friend".

Having an actual female friend can be very helpful. They can set you up, be a wingman, or simply make you seem less like the retarded faggot that you probably are. If you want to get pussy, wear a wedding ring. Tricks girls into thinking you might not be a virgin degenerate possible rapist

Following around a girl you want to fuck because youre too much of a pussy to face reality and realize its not going to happen is beta. Theres nothing wrong with hanging out with a girl youre not orbiting.

Ended up staying in and watching Dragon Ball Super after lying to my friend and saying I'm having a migrane (I actually have them from time to time). It was fucking worth it lads, this episode was good.

That episode was not good, they let Dyspo go.

And next week we get Master Roshi filler. Super is really getting on my nerves.

>Jiren and Toppo just watch as their universe gets closer to extinction

Yeah, okay. Any competent team would be utilizing team attacks and combos.

so basically the only value women provide as friends are for sexual favors, either having sex wtih them or them setting you up lel

This tournament shit makes no fucking sense, no team attacks. Niggers just watching from afar

No Jiren no vegeta

Fuck you OP

From a writing stand point, yeah this episode is pretty retarded, but from an action standpoint, it was a good episode. This arc has some shoddy writing I admit, but the action somewhat makes up for it.

Goddamn, this so much. I actually managed to procure many friends throughout my senior year of high school and first year of college, but have since squandered it by going back to my old autistic ways.

Yeah, I'll agree with you. I especially enjoyed LSS Kale, Android 17, and Krillen/Android 18.

I enjoy making plans for later in the week and when the day comes, i usually cancel them.

Why do i do this?

>so basically the only value women provide as friends are for sexual favors, either having sex wtih them or them setting you up lel
exactly

>female
>don't wanna fuck her
Low test "people"

then i dont see the point of criticizing someone who says that women aren't worth having as friends

Are you a woman by any chance?

then you;re probably gay

>needs a female "friend" to get a gf
So fucking alpha, fucking betas, getting laid without a female wingman ahahahah

>needing to have a female around who you think is worthless besides her ability to get give you the opportunity to have sex

yeah you're definitely an alpha

>using women as tools to make it more convenient to get women
>not alpha
fuck off

Here's the secret to happiness:

If someone asks you to do something and you want to do it, say yes.

If someone asks you to do something and you don't want to do it, say no.

whoa whoa slow down

this is surprisingly true

so much of my stress comes from not wanting to hurt peoples feelings and in turn hanging out with them even though I dont want to

NOW THIS IS ALPHA

no

I've been around a while (I'm 46).

I learned relatively early to be polite about it, but go for yours. People who like doing the same things as you usually wind up being your friends. Why be friends with someone who wants to force you to do some shit you don't want to do? I live a happy and stress-free life according to the advice I gave in the previous post.

Feels good, man.

Noice.