Truthfully, will people make fun of me at the gym when they see a skeleton lifting?

Truthfully, will people make fun of me at the gym when they see a skeleton lifting?

Nobody gives a crap about you fag. You aren't special even if your mommy told you so.

No. They dont give a shit. I used to get anxiety about going to the gym not anymore. Your there to better yourself that should earn respect from anyone. You think everyone just started out jacked?

You're literally too small to look at.

Everyone's at the gym for one purpose, and that is to improve themselves.

Rattle on, mr skeltal, and one day your bones will be strong enough for Ted Cruz's legions of skelegates.

Nah

most will not, some will. those that do have the mentality of a teenager. and if you care what teenagers still in highschool think of you, then you're a cuck

shuut the fuck up bitch. Literally nobody ever gave a fuck about your stupid little beta existance, bottomboy. Nobody will ever give a fuck. You will go through your shit ass life covering yourself in casual jackets to cover your little shit spaghetti arms because you are to fucking afraid to show your biceps like somebody ever gave a fuck about you. You aren't the center of the universe faglord. Nobody even notices you bitch. And your only chance of getting a dumbass roastie is testing some 4/10 borderline retarded "trendy" bitch for 7 months before having awkward sex and crashing your relationship after a few months. You just keep playing your MOBA's and jerk off in your 3d glasses because you are too much of a fucking bitch to go to the gym for more than a week and not quit. You already quit your shit life when you decided to go to that shit normie collage just to hang out with the other shit tier bland ass watersandwitch eating faggots. Fuck you fag.

pretty much what everyone else has said. They guy who makes fun of you is the biggest loser in the gym besides yourself

No, but I love to mock and bully skeletons that lift once a month and refuse to eat.

You'll pretty much have the gym all for yourself, buddy. People will get spooked of you.

Save your money and dignity and do bodyweight exercises until you have the need for a gym.

Nobody will care at all

not unless spaghetti flys out of your eye sockets easily

Everyone would be more concerned about the skeleton lifting to give a fuck about you.

>skeleton has no muscle
>yet still lifting weights
i sight to behold no doubt! and op thinks this will affect people's perception of him. haha, he has defective deduction skills!

an actual skeleton walking anywhere would get my attention...

>jerk off in your 3d glasses
Don't have any. Can I borrow your projector?

No
And if they do be really creepy and they'll stop bothering you

Jesus fuck.

no one is mentioning that people will always make fun of you if you are doing the exercises incorrectly or with bad form, most of the time it won't be to your face though. Just don't worry about lifting lighter amounts of weight so you do the exercise correctly.