DRINK MORE WATER

Daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

Thanks buddeh

I just fucking ate 2000 calories of cookies, I'm at the point of throwing up and you want me to "drink more water buddeeh"? fuck off

throw up, you don't need that shit in your system!

Tenks buddeh

thank you bisping

Will do buddeh, thank you.

you should probably throw up desu

>tfw hiked 10 miles in 95F weather today
>drank half a gallon of water during the hike
>came home and drank another gallon after seeing this thread
thanks buddeh

I enjoy these reminders. Thanks I've been doing pretty good as far as water.

Stay hydrated and enjoy the weekend buddehs

What does water actually do? I keep hearing people say "Gotta stay hydrated bro" but no one ever explains why. I would be more motivated to chug gallons of water if I knew the actual benefits that it would give me.

right on it buddeh

Water basically facilitates everything that happens in your body
Nutrition uptake, nerve firing, waste removal, oxygen supply, digestion etc. Etc. Etc
Water is useful for so much shit that it's pretty much impossible to pin down the main benefits of drinking enough

Try not drinking anything for a few days and you'll see :)

But I function okay despite not drinking much water. What positive differences will I notice if I start drinking a lot? Will it help my gains?

No QTTDDTOT up atm so I might as well ask here

If I'm gaining some pounds the last few days, feeling constipated and only really shitting water when I DO shit, does that mean I've taken on and am expelling water weight? Or am I just sick. Aside from the intestinal issues I feel fine.

Cheers, gonna refill my bottle now

How do i deal with water retention, lads?

The differences are pretty subtle from my experience
When i have heaps of water i just notice that my skin is clearer and my shits are better
Its not like drinking more water will give you superpowers, but its super easy to do and the subtle differences are worth it imo

throw up fggt stick your fingers in your throat