Bros, I've seen the light. This shit was fucking $1.15 a pound. 6 pounds of gains bird for like $7. Tasty as fuck too...

Bros, I've seen the light. This shit was fucking $1.15 a pound. 6 pounds of gains bird for like $7. Tasty as fuck too. Never buying plain breasts again.

>gains bird

w/e it takes

I live 5 minutes from a Costco and buy a Rotisserie chicken for $4.99 almost every day of the week. Thank you based Costco

>t. High blood pressure and impending stroke
Those things are loaded with sodium bro

>he only jist discovered the mighty bird of gains
You're gonna hate it soon but it's a godsend

learn to spice your chicken up

Sodium isn't real bro

I drink 3 liters of water a day and eat it with a mixed greens veggie salad with no dressing, just lemon juice. I'm not worried about the sodium

Explain yourself.

Call me retarded and shit but how does drinking alot of water help with a shit ton of sodium? Would that just make you more bloated and retain more water weight? I've never quite understood this

>tfw pulling a chicken leg off one of those rotisserie chickens
one of the best feels in life desu

Macros are pretty bad on those senpai

Ton of fat.

I get 10lb bags of leg quarters for like $7

Apparently they're from egg hens who are too old to lay anymore

sear in oil and bake it yourself low and slow with your own spices and see the difference.

The chains have to cook the rotisserie chooks to a higher pull temp for safety and that makes the breast dry. And they could care less about using the best spices.

Why do I have an odd feeling you're dyel? Fat doesn't matter dude. Except for trans fat, fuck trans fat

When you piss, a certain amount of sodium must necessarily go with it. This is why you have to eat sodium every day. By drinking excessive water, you lose sodium. Eventually you become hyponatremic and die. But before that, you are aesthetic.

I fried up 2 pounds of karaage today
Feels good

Lol here I am

A certain amount of fat is ok. I have 100g in my macros. But carbs are a lot better for performance. Those chicken rotisseries just have a terrible ratio of fat to protein in them

Looks to me like you need to supplement with creatine,

YOU LOOK SMALL BRO

How long have you been lifting? Looks pretty good if less than a year

I get my shit at a haitian spot 60 something cents per pound. If I want more quality I can go to save a lot and get some hella thick quarters for 79 cents/lb. You're doing it wrong my nigga.

Longer than you my nigga

You know bones and other unedible shit was included in that price per lb right?

Came to say this.

>t.user who just shopped for the first time

That's expensive nigger.
>bones included
>need to take skin off
>needs to take the insides out
>shit tier legs, wings meat percentage

You paid $7 for 2 chicken breast.
You got cucked hard, my nigga.

>OP takes zero advice or criticism
>"Everybody is wrong but me!!!"
Are you from /v/ or some social-aggregate? Consider returning there, newfag trash.

no but ur from a social faggregate l o l

>white
>"my nigga"

Best way to do these up is in the crock pot.

>remove gizzards and neck
>elevate bird at least an inch off the bottom of the crock, either with a rack or foil balls
>put neck under bird
>cook on low
>take out and toss the bird under the broiler for 5-15 minutes to crisp it up
>remove neck and rack/foil from crock (leave juice
>add in a bag of egg noodles, assorted frozen veggies, and some hot boiling water.
>slice up gizzards and fry them up and toss them in the crock with everything else.
>cover and keep on low, stir occassionally.
>your bird should be done under the broiler now
>remove
>carve it up
>I put the dark meat back in the stew and keep the white meat for meals
>by the time you're done with dinner the egg noodle stew should be well and done. portion that out.
>now toss the bones, cartilage, and sinew back into the crock. add slices of 2 carrots, 2 celery, onions, garlic, and herbs to taste, and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
>set to low and leave it to sit overnight at least 12 hours
>reduce heat to simmer and cover

In the morning remove the bones and hard matter. Portion this off into 2 cup alotments in the freezer, veggies and all to cook up your rice for meals for fantastically rich flavored chicken rice.

god damn that sounds delicious but a lot of work.

No it really isn't. it's also incredibly affordable and you get all the maximal nutrition out of the gains bird as you can.

I put the bird in right when I go to work on low.
I put the bird in the oven when I get back, start up the stew and gizzards with the leftover juice. pull the bird out and make up my dinner for the night.

After I eat I finish divying up the bird between stew and meals. I portion out the stew, and set the bone broth going and relax for the night. In the morning before I hit up the gym I portion out the bone brother for fresh rice.

You can get the birds for $.69-79 a lb on sale, I would NEVER pay more than $.99/lb like OP did. They average about 5lbs. so you get them for between $3.50 and $5.
A bag of mixed veg is $.88 at wally world
10lb of potatoes $3
1lb bag of egg noodles $2
And you've got an easy 5-10 solid meals

I will amend the affordability to say if you're not using the entire bird at multiple levels then buying the whole bird is just a waste and probably more expensive than buying breasts alone.

If you're going to throw away the gizzards and neck and bones then you don't get much meat for the price and effort.

Since were on subject of chicken, usually i have this for dinner, I shop at Aldi.

>Burman cayenne sauce covered in chicken drumsticks
>1-2 potatoes, depending on the size, usually add little bit of butter. Most of the time I just eat it plain, with pepper instead.
>can of soda (this is temporary, just adjusting my body so I don't get caffeine headaches), and huge pitcher of water.

Is cayenne sauce of to put of chicken drumsticks, or what alternatives sauce/spices is Veeky Forums acceptable.

No wonder your worried about fats. Shitty genetics brah.

You look like shit if you've been lifting more than 6 months lol

LOL

This has to be a joke. Why are you tracking macros if you don't lift

>mixed veg is $.88 at wally world
ok clarke griswald

>caffeine headaches
go cold turkey, take a couple ibuprofen, and drink water.
2 days later you'll be fine

Bitch you better start comparison and coupon shopping for those mad wallet gains.

$7 for two breasts, two thighs, two drums, and two wings.

decent deal, chicken thighs are GOAT

>paying $7 for a bird.
You're paying too damn much

When you work out, water weight disappears in the form of sweat

wally world is the theme park in the original Vacation movies.

Not to mention a carcass you can use to make soup.

Thighs, drums and wings are shit tier
Those parts barely have any meat.

>drinking soup
>a plate of water with just sodium

Enjoy your empty calories.

If that's what you think soup is then I feel very sorry for you.

> soup
> on a plate

My grandfather had a rule to judge stews by.

>You call this a stew? You can't even serve it on a ceramic tile!

your grandfather diddled kids

Cheapest I can get is £5 for a kilo of chicken breast

convert to islam, get a wife to have seven kids and claim social services

Samefag op bumping his thread

Aldi is 1kg fresh for £5 or 1kg frozen for £3.33

Congratulations, you just got less protein per dollar than you would have buying $2/lb skinless boneless breasts, and far far less than from buying whey.

>falling for the whey jew
Just eat meat ya dingus

How is whey the jew when it's the cheapest? You get like 90g of quality protein per dollar from whey.