What is the hands-down, scientifically proven best supplement for alertness/improved focus?

What is the hands-down, scientifically proven best supplement for alertness/improved focus?

ady

Meth or coke.

60mg of ritalin LA

>scientifically proven

i dunno its probably prescription shit like adderall or modafinil.

If youre looking for something OTC, there are a ton of awesome nootropics. I take skywalk, and its the shit.

>or coke
lmao
coke's only useful as a way to recover from alcohol. it lasts like 30 minutes, max, with very pure shit. average shit lasts like 10 minutes.

meth is the real deal, couple pipes and you're set for the next two days. or more if you got good shit.

Caffeine is the safest. Anything else really depends on your genetic makeup because some people just don't take well to amphetamines or phenidates or whatever else is on the market.

Semax, hands down.

>not IV'ing his meth for maximum effect
>never gonna make it

l-theanine with caffeine.

the ONLY nootropic that has no side-effects. it removes all side-effects coffee has, even the REM-sleep related ones.

OP here, heard about L-Theanine the other day, I'm thinking about trying it. Really wouldn't want to waste money though.

I did notice that when I drink green tea my mind seems to get pretty good for a while.

>not following his meth shot with a healthy blast of heroin to come back down
>never gonna make it u fag

>nootropic brain octane

>noopept, A-gpc, huperzine, tyrosine

bretty gud actually

Am I the only person that is completely unaffected by caffeine? I once drank 7 cups and I didn't feel a thing, all it did was make me sick

Your best bet would be any kind of amphetamine (adderall, ritalin, vyvanse, etc.) Not meth though.

Currently taking N-Acetyl Semax Amidate and I can attest to to this. It's somewhat expensive - a 10ml bottle of 300mcg costs 78 dollars, not including shipping and temperature control.

Currently taking it for depression and it is helping to alleviate some of the cognitive deficits that come with chronic depression. My memory is slowing improving, my mood is lighter, and I have an easier time enjoying things and staying focused on them. I haven't been taking it long (2 weeks) enough to know if it's safer than other drugs, but I haven't experienced any side effects.

For people with anxiety issues, this might help. I have general anxiety and Semax cut it in half.

If this stuff doesn't show any nasty side effects, I'm planning on pairing this with P21.

Alpha Brain
Just ask Rogan he will tell you all about the double blind palcebo controlled studies

DMAA

Objectively, adderall.
If you want something that's not addictive though, EC stack did amazing things for me in energy and focus. I honestly kept doing it for longer than I needed to cut because of that. I probably doubled my workload and I got a promotion while on it.

This if you have a script, otherwise SIPS are a blend of all the good stuff.

not to come off as dismissive or condescending, but why do any of you need extended focus or energy? you don't do anything.

no fap

School
Job
Lifting
Cleaning
Hobbies
Creating shit

I wish I had an addy prescription, but I'd become horribly addicted to it and the school doctors refuse to pass it out because law school use is so rampant.

>School
you're not trying to be valedictorian are you? i doubt it.
>Job
your job is braindead.
>Lifting
you can't lift with your own energy? how sad.
>Cleaning
lol what the fuck
>Hobbies
right, cod requres extra focus.
>Creating shit
such as a new meme? okay buddy

>heh what do you need it for? you losers don't do shit
>here's all the shit I do and want it for
>lol you fucking idiot just do it anyway.

You're gonna be jacked from moving all those goalposts.

You're coming off as dismissive and condisending. Your original post initially prempted with stating that was not your original intent, so I'm letting you know that you now sound like a faggot.

Try using natural test boosters, your test might be low resulting in low energy.

It unironically helped me quite a bit (using super male vitality lel)

why do rich people use coke for energy?

U srs

Sleep

Yeah, purely anicdotal though. Low test can cause decreased levels of energy
If you are in your 20's you shouldn't be having issues with energy, and there could be an underlying medical reason for it.

Maybe talk to a doctor if natty boosters dont work

Get some modafinil.

Sucks to be you.

Any danish people who use nootropics? Are they legal? If not, which one should I get from a drug dealer?

>unaffected
>made me sick
Seems like it has effect

Brain Force

+1 to crank

just racked and railed another line and i honestly just want this bag to be over with so i can quit and get the withdrawal behind me. i love meth but i hate the world's intolerance to drugs. its great; makes me efficient and focused, sociable, and helps with weight loss. it does make me aggressive though, which seems to be a meth only problem.

i just want a high dose adderall script so i can function like a regular person

L-Theanine + Black Coffee

/sips/

I've found that 200mg caffeine + 25mg ephedrine is about the same as 5mg adderall in terms of focus and doesn't burn you out.

Go cold turkey and drink coffee like a normal person hippy.

Nah nigga, I just got off the sips
>4 dollars every day on that shit
>I couldnt function without it
>Acne bad as fuck

Now
>Drink more water
>Coffee
>Almost no acne
>Still miss "that first sip bruh"
Fuck I'm miserable.

>>Cleaning
>lol what the fuck
Ask me how i know you still live with your parents.

this. first time i tried it i just had to meditate, it felt like a switched inside me switched and i was more cool-headed, but only the first time. defitnelly recommend

Gtfo you old degenerate faggot

>supplement
not a drug dickhead

I use a stack of panax ginseng, ashwagandha and rhodiola, works well for energy and restful sleep, also makes me jolt up easily from bed in the morning while previously i needed an hour + coffee

>What is the hands-down, scientifically proven best supplement for alertness/improved focus?
Try taking 5-10 grams of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine along with 200-300mg of caffeine, especially if you've never used NACT before. You'll focus.

Natty test boosters don't work and there were tests done very recently on AJs line of supplements and it's been found that most are useless. Some are good but it's such low low amounts of active ingredient per serving it wouldn't have an effect.

Sounds like placebo.

I only take 20.

Should I increase it?

PHENIBUT

Meth

Just ordered 200mg modafinil

what am I in for

It could very well be. Do some research for one that sounds good for you, which one you choose doesnt really matter.

Just a suggestion

Scientifically proven? There is no scientifically proven "best" drug for anything. "Best" can vary from person to person, and what's more is few studies actually compare efficacy between drugs.

Modafinil is really effective and isn't an amphetamine so doesn't carry the side-effects and addictive potential.

Adderall (literal amphetamine) is also effective but it's expensive, addictive, and amphetamines are known to be neurotoxic and lead to structural brain abnormalities.

Cholinergic compounds may also improve focus, but to a lesser extent e.g.: CDP-choline, Alpha-GPC, and lecithin.