Reroll

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKIN

SALAD DODGER

If dubs everyone has a gallon of milk

dubs and everyone ITT loses their gains and will become a hambeast by 35

DR. ROBOTNIK-LOOKING

LARD GARGLIN'

To be fair, so does everybody else.

Ragequitters are scum and should be treated as such.

U MAD WHITE BOY?

I only know this dude from the boogie video but apparently he plays vidya and everyone hates him
Why do they hate on /ourguy/ mr based african gentleman bros?

> trash diet
> trash lifts
> trash body
> trash at videogames
> ragequits as soon as he starts losing
> then hurls slurs at his opponent who just beat him

He's actually a pretty entertaining guy, he just rages a lot. There's some good videos of him going off on black culture in America and calling them coons for looking up to rappers and gang members

u mad kid? fucking manlet

youtu.be/PP1pmL-fNPQ
Was he right?

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Dubs you eat your pet for fresh meat

If dubs you cook spaghetti with meatballs with a side of fresh greens

Ohh baby

thx user. my fav

SALAD DODGING

I'm so glad people are finally waking up and realizing how BASED this dude really is.

I mean, is he ever wrong?

Isn't this the dude who went all ooga booga when a white manlet with his shirt tucked in beat him at a game and then trash talked him like mad?

Sounds like an average day for the fgc

If dubs I fast until tomorrow.

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

yeh he is actually never wrong about anything. fucking based

He's a butthurt insecure sore loser with chicken legs that sucks complete ass at every video game, can't handle any kind of criticism and quarter squats 80kg.

LTG talks a bunch of shit but is terrible at the only claim to fame he has (Street Fighter)

youtu.be/FH6dfof5B0Q
youtu.be/T51fVDUDPGM

There's a reason he's called the Black DSP

LARD GARGLING

i feel attacked.

He talked a ton of shit and then got fucking rekt by Viscant, an awkward white twig of a nerd.

It was fuckin' embarrassing

youtu.be/iB1uQmvmh_k

-t. hurt hoe

puuaaaaahhhhh KIRBY

shut up salty white boi

He so deep in the closet he ended in Narnia.

He's a delusional narcissist that can't handle a loss, either ragequitting on going back to the home screen when the opponent lands the final hit so he doesn't have to look at the result, and claims any play method or character he doesn't use is "braindead" or cheap bullshit. He'll also instantly ban anyone who says anything even slightly negative, or even someone who has any praise for an opponent that beat him.

The fact that this video can even exist is saying a lot to his bad attitude: youtube.com/watch?v=UVlAnson0R4

Oh man, don't let him hear you call him that! He might flip out! Not at the DSP part, though. Just the Black part.