Deleted tinder from my phone

>deleted tinder from my phone
>self esteem increases with each passing day, despite the same relative lack of contact with women

What does my brain mean by this?

Idk.

You took a deliberate action and have shown self control. Your mind appreciates that you are taking charge of some aspect of your life, regardless of whether the choice is really the best or not.

Shit like tinder is all the rejection without any of the actual positives from real life interaction

you realize that women mainly have tinder to stroke their ego's. (Some) men too. Everytime you swipe right and realize that she didnt swipe right back it takes a little out of you. Those little pieces add up the longer you have tinder and eventually you feel like youre worth less even though youre not. Tinder is bad for the psyche. Even if youre a 10/10 slayer you begin to lose the feeling of real emotions towards women. I used to have a tinder and matched with a shit ton of women to the point where they all started to look the same. It became routine and no one interested me beyond a physical level. I regret passing up on this one girl I met because i figured fuck it, I could just download tinder again and fuck someone by the end of next week. I forgot what it was like to be in love. Thats mainly due to drowning myself in pussy when my ex cheated but maybe i would've recovered the proper way if tinder wasn't available. Tinder is bad for the soul in the long run.

Too much fucking real life

I've felt dead inside for such a long time now. I literally can't feel emotions towards girls anymore.

This user got it figured out. I think social media as a whole is bad for the psyche if it becomes a device to measure your self worth with.

I wish i felt numbness

after getting cheated on its hard to decide between tinder and giving up on women forever

she seemed so pure

>punishing yourself for someone else's mistakes

cmon user, man the fuck up breh

You think you're doing it subtley, but you're overtly bragging about how successful you are with the opposite sex. You can say what you said without being such a tryhard.

Gf had to jet overseas for work for six months.

"user you can bang a couple of sluts off tinder if you want" okay! load it up, talk to about ten chicks. they are all horrible, I can just tell they have super herpes. all their profiles say they dont want casual hook ups, ask me for dick pics asap and my height.

Realise sad crusty whores arent worth the tinder grind, back to doing push ups.

you've given up on life.

try harder

I was just driving home the point that it just starts to become a blur when youre swiping left and right. It just becomes some sort of a game really. Didnt mean to sound tryhard.

>Get out of a long term relationship, install a few dating apps to try and meet some chicks
>Meet up with this plain jane chick and just really hit it off, see her a few times but never try anything more then a hug
>End up becoming really good friends with this chick, going on road trips with her, hanging out with her, her staying for days on end at my place
>First chick I could really just be myself around, just say the dumb shit i want to say, talk to her about godzilla movies and shitty anim
>Same time still meeting up with tinder skanks and partying
>Just took a road trip with plain jane, drove all the way to Chicago from Philly to spend a few nights sight seeing and try real deal deep dish pizza
>We split a room with 1 bed, I build a literally pillow and blanket fort next to the bed and tell her it's so she can't peak at me
>Get back home, few days ago by and get this war and peace length text about how she loves me and it's ripping her heart out that i'm still seeing other women and that she wasn't seen anyone in months and that she was putting every hint she knew that she wanted me
>"user I was sitting in a hotel in nothing but your shirt waiting for you to get into bed with me and you build a fucking pillow fort instead, I should fucking hate you but all that did was make me love you more"

Haven't replied to her yet, I don't know what to say, I thought she friend zoned me. Was thinking of just showing up at her apartment on Monday but i'm not sure

I also recently deleted tinder because i'm looking for a meaningful relationship and everyone knows tinder sluts aren't relationship material. Hookup after hookup, I still felt empty and lonely inside, like something was missing. Also as a previous user said, women use that app and left me jaded towards most women as a result. I'll probably be jaded to an extent until the day I die, but at the same time, it could be a good thing depending on the situation. Anyways point is, stop using meaningless hookups to boost your esteem, because in the end, it's all meaningless without mutual love and investment from both sides. Just my 2 cents.

End blog post

Tinder seem gross
I tried it but being contacted by strangers was weird and deleted it

Are you fucking retarded?

jesus christ are you all really that bad with people and getting the hint?

Go gorilla fuck her brains out right now or you'll forever be a beta faggot

>pillow fort
worth it.

>always feel lonely
>feel like I won't find someone
>keep pondering it
>try downloading dating apps
>get some messages
>get excited
>hours pass
>start obsessing what they are doing
>keep checking the profile
>keep messaging in fear of them not noticing the message
>constantly opening and closing the apps
>meanwhile at work trying to fill out sheets
>can't think of any of the info cause of the apps
>fear of fucking up my job
>start thinking i'll get fired
OCD has made me a fucking slave to these apps and then being crushed when I get nothing.

I like you user

You're fucking retarded, but it's a naive kind of retarded.

pillow fort guy. I love it. you are a sperg. an awesome sperg.

dont do that shit nigga. message twice at most by try to stick to one. play it cool. leave it for hours sometimes. bitches sniff thirsty betas. dont be that dude.

Let's be real, you don't want to spend the rest of your life with the kind of woman that uses tinder in the first place.

you dont want a kinky bitch that knows how to suck a good dick? okay monk man.

Beautiful
> she's a keeper though, on a scale of 1 to 10 what is she

>tinder bitches
>kinky
good one

Fuck man, I thought she wasn't into it. All she ever did was kiss me on the cheek and like once or twice stroke my hair with my head in her lap during a movie. I only stopped trying to fuck her because I thought she just wanted to be friends.

I'm thinking that's what i'm gonna do Monday morning, I know we are both off from work

Man it was so good, I made a flap so I could still see the TV and fucking ate left over deep dish pizza

All she had to say is "user I like you more then a friend" and I would have banged her in Chicago in my pillow fort. I really like her, I didn't want to be beta max and fall in love with a friend

Of course. I don't respect women who use tinder, and when they give me the "what are we?" question, I use womenese against them. What I mean by this is that I say "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" which translates to "I don't want a relationship with YOU". Once you learn how to understand women speak or womenese, dealing with women will be so so much easier.

>met last gf on tinder
>dated for almost 2 years
>she broke up with me a year ago because she's liberal and went off the deep end with all the shit going on lately
>honestly would have stayed with her, don't really care about differing political views
>got back on tinder after she dumped me
>had sex with a few girls, went out on dates with at least 20 different girls
>delete and remade the app too many times
>basically given up on dating at this point

Tinder is terrible but girls in real life aren't much better. I've gone out with a few girls that I didn't meet on tinder and it was basically the same shit. I think every millenial, including myself, is too fucked in the head to be in a stable long lasting relationship at this point.

I try not to be that dude. I just work it up so much in my head

Why do virgins constantly feel the need to accuse normal people of bragging just because they mention how much they get laid? You don't see this with jobless NEETs whenever someone mentions they have a normal salary in the $40-60k range

What's are your best lines to open a conversation

9yditstisstj

> hey are you working out

lmao your "gf" took miles of stranger dick over those 6 months retard

guys I put my tinder profile up for like a fucking week. and I just started swiping today.

>tfw only 2 matches after I am done with my swiping limit, 1 is a transexual, and 1 is a tattood fatty. the tattoo'd fatty has a pretty hot face though, no fat on it, but her body is gross. but yeah

sad.

Tinder is the most cancerous piece of cancer the social media generation has ever impinged on society, and given the existence of facebook instagram and even snapchat that's saying something

I know all of you alphas on here will call me an "angry incel" for saying that but it's true

Just be honest. Let her know she was being confusing as fuck and then fuck her brains out. Or maybe fuck her first. I don't think it really matters.

back to /r9k/ or the misc or whatever shithole you came from

>I would have banged her in Chicago in my pillow fort
>allowing girls into your pillow fort
shiggy diggy

>it's another "dude tinder was great i got so much pussy, fucking dozens if not hundreds of girls like it was nothing, like seriously man drowning myself in pussy, but now i realize IT WAS ALL 4 NOTHIN MAN" post

Please write a short guide on womanese. Things make so much sense in retrospect but whenever I'm put on the spot I keep fucking up with women because they're always speaking in fucking code.

>hookup after hookup
>then proceed to trash all women who use it

These posts are astronomical. You guys always bragging about how much sex you get from tinder or similar whores, then at the same time trash women who use it as "not relationship material" and how "jaded" it makes you about women like you're any better

god knows that the guys who use tinder are the cream of the crop, it's the girls who are all trash

high quality people of either gender don't need to use dating apps of any sort

>friendzoning girls that have friendzoned you

Fuck the haters pillowfortman. You are doing gods work here. Continue to fuck sloots unless you think she will be the mother of your children

this is the most autistic thing i have ever read

I thought swiping right all the time killed your chances or is that a meme

>>"user I was sitting in a hotel in nothing but your shirt waiting for you to get into bed with me and you build a fucking pillow fort instead,
Jesus fuckig christ, I wanna hang out with you user

You literally could fuck your best friend. If that's not love idk what is

what do you mean? I didn't swipe right all the time. but I dont have premium.

Literally only losers (both the social anxiety shut-in types and the social butterfly choad types) of both genders use online dating apps. Every fucking mentally stable normie could automatically sense how retarded and poisonous online dating is; they intuitively understood that digital profiles would never ever EVER match meeting people at bars and clubs in real life. There's just no way to actually convey your behavior and mannerisms digitally, which is how women judge you right after a quick split-second run down of your looks. Furthermore, women are naturally social. It's built into their brain functions. Can you imagine how mentally fucked up the hot bitches on these online dating sites must be if they actively participate in things that are aggressively socially toxic?

>she would stroke my hair with her hand while my head was in her lap
Dude what two actual friends do this? You are a deeeeeense motherfucker

IDK man, I got laid 4 times in the last week and spent no money on drinks or dates, unless you count ordering in chinese food as a date expense. I have a rotating cast of fuck buddies and about 4 girls in love with me, and I put in almost no effort.
Im sure itll catch up to me at some point, but since ive spent the last 6 months focused almost solely on my career and the gym, this is a nice supplement that requires very little upkeep.

thats exactly my point dude. i always see guys on here trashing women who use tinder. saying how they arent relationship material, how they are all sluts, how they are all attention seekers who aren't worth putting a bunch of effort or consideration towards

yet the guys using the app think that of course they themselves are top of the mountain type guys, like girls are lucky to interact with them, while the guys sit there carefully crafting their profile with what pictures they have in which poses, what their bio looks like, stressing about opening lines (when every girl just says "hey"), etc.

to get an idea of how sad tinder is you should check out the tinder >rebbit page. there is a weekly skickied "profile rate" thread that right now has 1300 comments in 4 days. imagine how insecure sad and lonely you have to be to get your online sex dating app reviewed by anonymous people online

>another guy on Veeky Forums who has a rotating harem of fuckbuddies at his beck and call with multiple girls in love with him, a top level career (likely at 21-22 years old) and ripped as fuck
>and then attributes his fantasy life to what everyone should be experiencing

gee you dont say

Dude, I just want you to know that you're fucking hilarious and autistic, in a heartwarming way.

Best wishes man, seriously.

Teach me your ways

I hope this is just some pasta,
>but i'm not sure

Kekk

>mfw user didn't reply because he knows you're right

>tfw nothing but rejections or time wasters

dating sites were a mistake

shower and shave
dress well
talk to people

most importantly

just be yourself

Fuck buddies are easy dude, just fuck a girl well and then dont take her on any dates, but still be nice to her. It's not hard, most girls are sluts especially 6-7s. and the girls from tinder tend to be desperate for love. If youre half decent in bed and treat them like human beings youre first on their list.
As for a job, I'm entry level but I'm on a pretty intense development track that requires travel, so focusing on it is important.
Im not ripped as fuck but I'm making progress.
Try setting some goals user, I'm sure youll accomplish at least one of the above faster than you think.
>just missed guessing my age, im 23

Just got dumped last week debating on installing tinder. Idk though cause I feel completely empty inside already
>tfw 4yr relationship suddenly stops

If she told you fuck a few tinder girls she has literally had oceans of semen inside her.
Holy shit she fucked so so many dudes.

love it when women put "I have 3 kids" at the END of their bio. all those precious minutes wasted reading online dating profiles when chicks put outrageous disqualifiers at the end. (has an STD, was previously married, has a college degree, etc)

user you will be a failure as a man if you don't get there Monday morning and annihilate her puss.

>fuck all these 6-7s and dude just fuck her so good they all want to come back for more

too much Veeky Forums

>if i cant do it no one can
apply yourself.

Much rather use the tounge of black phillip and tell her straight up

>don't take tinder/bumble seriously
>use it to joke around and occasionally get free puss
social media obviously is bad for mental health, but its just another avenue to hunt cunt

getting a chick via a hobby/club is the best

>talking in "womanese"
>not just telling her "you're a slut who uses tinder for sex, i'm using your cunt as a cock holster and cum receptacle and nothing more just like you want to be used"

and what a surprise, you're another "i dont respect women who use tinder but i demand the utmost respect as a guy who uses it" autist

I feel like this isn't real

But if there's anyone that ever has this kind of relationship with someone, romantically being involved with your best friend is probably the best thing in life

Lucky

Yraursstujxg

Yeah faggot I'm the same way. It's very hypocritical but we're men and we get to. If women had more to offer these days than just their holes. Who knows? Maybe this would play out differently. Until then stay mad roastie.

>tinder past the age of 25
one way ticket to JUST city

Shit user. You're retarded. But you and I, we could be friends.

>Be 17
>School road trip
>Girl randomly walks in to my empty room
>With a deck of cards and suggests we play strip black jack
>Sure
>I start losing, get mad and leave.

Later I figured out she arranged the whole thing. You know how much work it is to get a 5 bedroom room empty on a school trip? I envy her dedication, but pity her taste. Maybe if she made it more clear...

>she seemed so pure
They always do user, they always do.
Then they usually fuck random guys and go full cold-heart

I confided in her about some stuff I was going through with my family, thought she was just being nice

I'm gonna go over Monday and bang on her door and just tell her if she wants me she should take me

I feel like so much could have been avoided if she just told me what was up. I don't even even like sleeping around, I just don't know of any other way to meet chicks

>you realize that women mainly have tinder to stroke their ego's.

>tfw I do this as a guy

I should quit.

Don't you faggots realize you are more accomplished and better than women on almost every imaginable scale? They are akin to pets/dogs. Stop acting like a faggot and do things to improve your standing in the world.

Same situation. Do not install tinder. You'll be find and make it, just lift harder and do some more cardio if you're not already. Read any books that seem interesting to you.

Keep it up man.

this angry roastie is right

don't bitch about some whore doing it if you are too.

once you guys finally get laid you might realize that sex isn't the end all and be all of life. i'm no Chad but i've fucked a few chicks and desu i dont care for hook-ups/meaningless sex. i don't mind masturbating and i want a real loving relationship.

double standards exist for a reason buddy
getting dick is the easiest thing in the world
getting pussy is hard

>I was sitting in a hotel in nothing but your shirt waiting for you to get into bed with me and you build a fucking pillow fort instead
I just have no words, user. I just hope you sent her this immediately afterwards

>long distance
will never work

>girls have to literally breath and can get guys over her
>guys have to be better than every other guy to get pussy
lolok

Honestly I was under the impression she thought of me as her gay friend. I thought I showed to much of my real personality for her to be into me. I was explaining Samurai Pizza Cats to her on our second date for Christs sake

She lives 10 minutes from me, what are you talking about

>I don't know what to say
there's nothing TO say you bonehead
she's open for you and only you 100%
go and take what's yours, jesus man there are men who wish they'd for once get the kinda chance you have

>but I'm not sure
think carefully about what happens if you don't make her yours TODAY

tomorrow, she might be fucking another dude out of frustration
and then you two are DONE for the rest of your life

you want to take that chance? spend some more time being indecisive?
try your luck, but it's a FAT CHANCE you'll wish you would've done at least something, because there's a 100% chance of missing if you don't take the shot

I've seen this story like 3 days ago. Why are you reposting a pasta?

>drove from philly to chicago
>10 minutes drive
so which part was a lie

Yeah, i'm the same dude. I've told the story like 2 days ago but I never resolved it

We took the road trip together, from Philly to Chicago.

Lads I'm confused. I'm really into one of my good friends, and I want to tell her that but I don't want things to get weird if it's not reciprocal. Since I do genuinely value her friendship. Should I do it or no?

I literally never message anyone, I'm vain and just use it to collect people who find me attractive, currently at 350 matches. Big ego boost with no effort

solid bulk, those arms are the size of my quads mirin