A lot of people accuse him of roiding, but what does Veeky Forums think...

A lot of people accuse him of roiding, but what does Veeky Forums think? Is this kinda of transformation possible to achieve in just one year?

He's got really puffy nipples
The wwe is full of roiders so it doesn't matter

holy nips batman

>shoulder veins
>HGH nose
>balloon traps
>puffy nipples but low body fat
>varicose veins

he's roided to the gills, bruh.

Lets pretend for a sec he doesn't have awful gyno.

Simply try and find a physique with the same kind of traits (vascularity, size and striations) from pre 1950.

If you can't (you can't) then you know they are 99% chance roiding.

Guys, I know Jinder personally. I'm unironically in the low-card in the WWE and am a jobber, just like he used to be. He'd never use roids. Literally just hard work and dedication. Btw, watch Summerslam on Sunday.

Sup Tye Dillinger

When will these retarded threads stop?

>post obvious roider
>DUUUURRRRRRRRR is he roiding?

he did 5 scoops of creatine

No OP, he's a completely natural. He only eats chicken and rice.

WWE would fire them, they get drug tested bi-weekly after the steroid scandel of the 80s

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to summerslam this sunday

Im gonna go with you being Slater.

No joke but even Roman Reigns the golden fucking heavens gift from Vince gets tested and has flunked for dudeweedlmao, in this day and age they get tested by an outside agency, WWE meds have no way to hide resulta as theyre trying everyday to not have another Benoit in their hands

>I'm unironically in the low-card in the WWE and am a jobber, just like he used to be.
Sup Dolph Ziggler

Dolph is midcard. Jinder has about four friends total in backstage: Slater, the Shihra brothers and oddly Cena, then again afaik Cena tries to be buds with everyone as he is WWE to the core. Except with Punk, and maybe Gotch. But we all k ow why they're gone.

Randy is bros with Jinder. He hooked him up with gear.

Cena has no friends, Everyone likes him, but he's completely autistic and cannot relate to people beyond the superficial.

There is an idea of a Jhom Cena; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real Jhon: only an entity, something illusory. And though he can hide his cold gaze, and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable... he simply is not there.

>Dolph is midcard
Keep telling yourself that, Dolph.

Big match Jhon is more of a revival of Superstar Graham to me. His new century avatar or whatever. Also, Dolph is midcard, upper midcard, as he's had the WWE Championship once, so he could be even top tier, but he's busy with his brother's charges. Also Randy is a cool guy despite his character or lack of character in-ring. Miz being the other amazingly open and approachable guy, and if it were by hierarchy Miz is now top locker room guy for newbies to approach. But nah Jhon is friendly towards everyone, except Amore.

>Dolph Ziggler had the WWE Championship once
False. He's a two-time World Heavyweight Champion. That title is now defunct.

The Big Gold Belt champions are now listed as mere WWE ex-champions. Forgot if they combined legacy with the WWE Spinner belt. But I remembered Nicky only had it once. So thanks for letting me know he actually held it twice.

>gyno