Does anybody have any experience with the Fertility Awareness Method of just screwing outside of the five or so days...

Does anybody have any experience with the Fertility Awareness Method of just screwing outside of the five or so days surrounding ovulation? My girlfriend wants a non-hormonal birth control besides condoms and apparently IUDs hurt.
>incels need not apply

>not using birth control is a form of birth control

hurrrrrrr

lets accidentally have a kid because your bitch is too stupid to get nuvaring

/thread

Fuck off Merck, you have no power here.

OP, it's called the Billings Method. Wife and I did it for a few years, seems to work, others also say it works.

Make sure your girl has regular predictable periods first. My wife used an app to track and predict ovulation, called Flo, I believe. Keep in mind that sperm can live and travel up to 72 hours, so play it safe.

Last year we decided to go for a kid and are expecting any hour now.

Good luck, but remember that the only 100% safe sex is abstinence.

shilling for babies is worse than hypothetically shilling for Merck

inb4 accidental pregnancy.

Congrats! You're going to be a father!

My girlfriend stopped taking her birth control too OP
>best believe I stopped having sex with her

If sperm lives for three days and an egg can only be fertilized within 48 hours of ovulation, what happens the other 25 days of the month? How is she supposed to get pregnant if no egg is available to be fertilized?

How do you stick your dick in a statue? Asking for a friend

IUDs don't hurt, my girlfriend doesn't even notice hers if not for the string in her vagina.

We have a mutual friend who says that getting her IUD was the single most painful thing she's experienced besides her tattoos and she had it immediately removed.

Just get your girl to take birth control and be done with it. My gf takes her pills and we get to bang whenever the fuck we want.

Yes and I'm now a father :)
Wrap up op

Whats her name user?

Also use feather light condoms, they're thin so you feel more.

You could use a spermicide, but its not super effective.

Inb4 get her preggo and move away

>Besides tattoos

So what you're saying is, its not very painful at all

>My girlfriend wants a non-hormonal birth control besides condoms and apparently IUDs hurt.

What you mean is "My girlfriend wants a baby".

>Whats her name user?
You really think I'd share something like that on an American anime image board?
I wouldn't know; I don't have any.

Why not? First names are hardly identifiable, chances are a million others have the same name.

Also tats dont hurt, its not pleasant but by no means is it an unbearable pain

IUDs and pills fuck with my wife's hormones, so they fuck with her mood and our life. we don't use them. we track her fertility closely and use condoms on her fertile days. other days I just cum on her.

ovia is the app we use.

What country do you live in user? Different places have different things.

Aus fag here

I just punch mine in the stomach every time she starts looking fat

Sperm can live up to 7 days inside her. You will almost certainly get her pregnant given enough times.

There are tons of options for birth control including nonhormonal IUDs. Also, IUDs don't hurt. Maybe a little discomfort when it first gets put in but it's a breeze.

Put it this way - the 'pain' of an IUD is absolutely nothing compared to the tearing, stretching, and outright crotch destruction of pushing out a baby.

IUD's don't hurt fag your gf is a liar.
Source my gf. I nut in her all the time.

> thinks a name is enough to dox someone

Who said anything about doxxing? I have friends on here

Depends on the female. I got the paraguard (non-hormonal) IUD because hormonal BC was fucking up my brain chemistry. It hurt like a bitch for me but many women say it doesn't hurt. Regardless, it was totally worth it and love the fact that my husband and I don't have to worry about what time of the month it is or if i remembered to take a stupid pill or interrupt anything to deal with condoms. Its the lowest maintenance, most effective birth control out there. And since they last 10 years, they're very cost effective.

Did you pray, too, you dumb fucking burger?

shit
happens
the human body is not a clockwerk machine
a sperm will live a little longer then usual, and egg will be there a little early and boom youre a parentfag

Yeah I used it for a while and it worked fine. However, I just use a condom nowadays. I don't want my girl going on hormonal birth control cos it makes u fat and crazy. A condom is worth it

Fiance and I are using condoms and I fucking hate it. Half the time my dick goes limp as soon as I try to put the condom on. It doesnt help that I dont find my wife attractive anymore and I want to fuck the kurdish girl I work with.